IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Announcement : The SWC global qualifier REV MAJOR 2023 is open for registration! Please join the tournament! https://start.gg/tournament/rev-major-2023/ #SNK #SWC2023 #KOFXV

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Our pal @PikoInteractive is also participating on PixelHearts website. Nice to see this. :)

Back to school is here! Say hello to the new students from @Pikointeractive
who joins the #PixelHeart website! Pre-order here: https://urlz.fr/nqdj

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Say, what's new with our pal NeoCverA as of late. Let's find out. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I had to buy this controller even though I'm not sure I will use it until quite some time; I don't have a NeoGeo Mini (my brother does), and don't have the right adapter yet to use it on Switch or Pocket's dock. But I regretted missing out some nice items like this in the past, so...

Same here roots. I had to buy the controller seeing it looks so cool and works well in my books. I was thinking of purchasing more in the next few weeks. But I might buy it for Christmas time instead. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

毎月当たるSNK公式SNSフォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様に #Amazonギフト券 (500円分)をプレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは9/30(土)まで! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント
Translated from Japanese by
SNK official SNS follow & RT campaign will be held every month! #Amazonギフト券 (500 yen worth) will be presented to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post Application completed! The campaign is until 9/30 (Sat)! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント

F40X3R1aAAAEc0Z?format=webp&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SNKフリーク】 毎月当たる!フォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様にオリジナル #QUOカード (500円分)プレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは9/30(土)まで! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント
[SNK freak] Win every month! Follow & RT campaign held! Original #QUOカード (500 yen worth) will be given to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post Application completed! The campaign is until 9/30 (Sat)! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント

F40YCeyaYAAzXH0?format=webp&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

\スマホ壁紙プレゼント/ DLCキャラクター「ナジュド」のスマホ壁紙をプレゼント! スマホに保存して、壁紙としてご利用ください♪ #KOF15 #KOFXV #SNKfanpresent #ナジュド
\Smartphone wallpaper gift/ Get a smartphone wallpaper of the DLC character "Najd"! Save it to your smartphone and use it as wallpaper ♪ #KOF15 #KOFXV #SNKfanpresent #ナジュド

F4XdM5faMAAgFQw?format=webp&name=large

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here the latest information from Kimera Gamesoft on their title Opération Killmeister. Been a while since we head anything from them. :)

"Dear retro gamer friends, some news at last... and good ones !

We have reinvested in our company and are finally able to do without a kickstarter. That is why we are going to launch pre-sales of our game, Operation Killmeister, directly on our website, likely before the end of 2023 ! Indeed, at Kimera Gamesoft, we want to preserve our autonomy and independence.

The pre-sales will begin after the release of several videos introducing diverse sets, enemies and gameplays.

Moreover, since last year, we have expanded our team. Kimera Gamesoft has now two pixel artists in addition of a programmer, a scenarist, a gameplay designer, a musician, a sound effect creator, a quality assurance manager and of course testers. Our artists have created a unique visual and sound environment (pixel art, SFX and audio themes).

Operation Killmeister will eventually include 10 different levels (including one hidden level) and three playable characters. The realization of the pixel art levels is at about 85% complete and we are working on the second playable character: Phil Nada.

Thus, the video posted today is a specific focus on Kriss Calypso gameplay. In the next video we will introduce various enemies and focus on their respective gameplay.

We have been waiting until we are satisfied with our work before showing the actual gameplay of our first game.

We want Operation Killmeister to be fun, ambitious and innovative, to the delight of retro gamers. That matters a lot to us.

More on the way, you won’t regret it !

The Kimera Gamesoft team,"

Kimera Gamesoft SAS
https://www.kimera.gs

AIorK4xpnu5_qC3kAex4zighwwKp0mtR-WRMGNudx3mhVWHWnsaCrpYysU4f3-OjF510R16wf_yXvs0

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

While were at it with upcoming Neo-Geo titles, here's the latest from Johnny16Bit on CyborgForce. :)

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/cyborg-force-new-2023-project.269725/page-3

Johnny16Bit Johnny16Bit

Neo Geo rom is now playtested/debugged & off to cart prototyping  Got a few shorts to share as well

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Now you can follow Neo Byte Force on Twitter and read the latest on what they have to over with Johnny16Bit and OzzyYzzo. :)

1080x360

Opens profile photo Neo Byte Force @neobyteforce

Making games for the Neo Geo

Happy to join the fans of the #NeoGeo on X and share news about our upcoming game #CyborgForce with you 

Anthony..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Looks like they’re off to a good start. Hopefully they put more work into the enemies and the backrounds

I agree Matt. These guys have been absent for a while without any updates to be mentioned until now. Let's hope they continue the good pace and turn this into a fun game to play. :)

Anthony...

9 hours ago, masschamber said:

Git a copy  of kof 2k3 coming with that I've recovered every neo geo game I used to own, thanks carnival cruise line

Oh wow! What a collection of Neo-Geo games you have in your collection Mass. They all look great for their ages and now adding King of Fighters 2003 into the lineup is even better bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. Now I feel motivated to make my shelf of games look just as nice as yours. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 DUO LON electrifies the masses in THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV from September 12th! Character trailer out today! >Trailer https://youtu.be/2e0A6PN3pVE #KOFXV #KOF15 #DUOLON

Anthony..

• Like 1