IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

6 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I forgot how difficult Ranaguard was! I do well up until fight 5, and then the CPU kicks my ass… badly I might add! Lol

Great to see you with Ranaguard added to your collection Mike. I might have a go with it again someday . I use to enjoy playing it in the past. Thank you for sharing your video with us bro. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ商品のご紹介 【令サムアクリル2連キーホルダー】 鞍馬夜叉丸 各種¥880(税込) 約12cm 『父から継いだこの血に誓って 俺はこれを買い続ける』 表示価格より40%OFFの Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと6日 #BGMT
Translated from Japanese by
 Introduction of Samurai Spirits products   [Rei Sam acrylic double keychain]   Yashamaru Kurama  Color  ¥880 (tax included)  Approx. 12cm  "I swear on the blood I inherited from my father that I will continue to buy this." 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  6 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNc_jSsbcAAlO7C?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNc_jSubwAAl8Y9?format=jpg&name=small

GNc_jSrbsAANyCn?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XV商品 【DESTINY Tシャツ】 彼等の戦いが運命なら 彼等のTシャツを着るのは 我等の運命! 「やかましいぞ!俺と奴の因縁のTシャツを買うのに 口出しする権利は貴様にない!」 ホワイト M /XL 税込¥4,950 表示価格より40%OFFの Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで 残4日 #BGMT
 KOF XV products   [DESTINY T-shirt]  If their fight is their destiny, then it is our destiny to wear their T-shirts!  "Shut up! You have no right to interfere with me buying a T-shirt that represents our feud!" White M/XL Tax included ¥4,950 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  4 days left until the end #BGMT

GNmN0NZbEAAgWei?format=jpg&name=small

GNmN0NdaUAAAMoH?format=jpg&name=small

GNmN0NabgAAeC_4?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNmN0NdboAA4iHV?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

2人の存在はゲーム界の美術! なのでこれは美術品! 【KOF XVアートキャンバス】! 美術界に名を残すかも知れない この作品を貴方の部屋に! サイズ:約 縦33.1×横24.2×厚さ1.8cm 税込¥3,850 表示価格より40%OFF Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで 残4日 #BGMT
 Their existence is like art in the gaming world!  So this is a work of art!  [KOF XV Art Canvas]!  You might make your mark in the art world.  Add this piece to your room!  Size: Approx. 33.1cm (height) x 24.2cm (width) x 1.8cm (depth)  Tax included ¥3,850 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 4 days left until the end #BGMT

GNmn8tIbMAA_K2U?format=jpg&name=small

GNmn8tHa8AAyDO4?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNmn8tGbEAA-fkm?format=jpg&name=small

GNmn8tHaMAEZAyR?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

The #GladMort #crowdfunding continues  The 120k goal was exceeded this weekend and the porting to #NextGen consoles is now assured!  You can now buy Next-Gen console keys on the #Kickstarter pagehttps://kck.st/4bh5LBU #Switch #PS4 #Xbox #GhoulsnGhosts #MetalSlug

Anthony..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

The #GladMort #crowdfunding continues  The 120k goal was exceeded this weekend and the porting to #NextGen consoles is now assured!  You can now buy Next-Gen console keys on the #Kickstarter pagehttps://kck.st/4bh5LBU #Switch #PS4 #Xbox #GhoulsnGhosts #MetalSlug

Anthony..

If they don’t release the game on CD or MVS, I’ll buy the Switch version instead.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

I'm glad that the Neo Geo is getting a renaissance of sorts in the past ten years. Along with some much-needed variety.

Isn’t it exciting? I have supported about half of the projects already. I did (and received) Super Bubble Pop (MVS), and i pre-ordered Knight’s Chance (MVS) and Vengeance Hunters (MVS).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

Seeing the Neo Geo, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Atari 7800, Amiga, Atari Lynx, and possibly the Virtual Boy getting revivals always puts a smile on my face.

All great consoles/computer and handhelds. 💪🏻 Off topic, the Nintendo 64 especially needs more love and the Dreamcast. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I just recently had the chance to play Xenocrisis for the Neo CD. I already have the Genesis version so I expected a similar experience, but it was much better on the Neo CD. The soundtrack is so much more intense and the the extra voice samples really add to the immersion factor. And the controls are much better on the Neo in my opinion. It's very exciting that new games are being made for this legendary system.

Edited by Vidiot1981
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I'm glad that the Neo Geo is getting a renaissance of sorts in the past ten years. Along with some much-needed variety.

You can say that again Slidel. What an exciting time to enjoy being a SNK and Neo-Geo gamer while having fun seeing all these titles announced bro. I love it. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vidiot1981 said:

I just recently had the chance to play Xenocrisis for the Neo CD. I already have the Genesis version so I expected a similar experience, but it was much better on the Neo CD. The soundtrack is so much more intense and the the extra voice samples really add to the immersion factor. And the controls are much better on the Neo in my opinion. It's very exciting that new games are being made for this legendary system.

Good to know Vidio. Thank you for stopping by to share your experience with the Neo Geo CD version. Will be keeping this posting for reference for us to keep in mind once we like to buy ourselves a copy. A pleasure having you on with us brother man. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Plus, my team - Gold Star Team - is working on a puzzle game (due out this year) and an adventure game, still unannounced. 2024 is the revival of the Neo-Geo!

I'm really looking forward to pre-ordering from you Mike. The suspense is getting to me. :D

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Released two years ago by Neo Homebrew on Patreon, Hypernoid is a breakout style game with boss monsters. The game is so difficult, I haven’t encountered any bosses yet. If you want an official copy (pressed professionally with case, instructions and a spine), look for Neo Homebrew on Patreon.

Without further ado… it’s Hypernoid!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Released two years ago by Neo Homebrew on Patreon, Hypernoid is a breakout style game with boss monsters. The game is so difficult, I haven’t encountered any bosses yet. If you want an official copy (pressed professionally with case, instructions and a spine), look for Neo Homebrew on Patreon.

Without further ado… it’s Hypernoid!

3 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

We haven't heard from Neo Homebrew since that pinball demo he made a while back.

Hypernoid is a great game. I always try my best to support Mike on his project. There was suppose to be an AES version from him. But it never came about so far. It was in talks, but that was about it. Really enjoy his Pinball style game as well. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ商品 【豆皿 鑑賞用】 約 10.5cm 全2種 真サム 零サムSP 各種 ¥2,200(税込) 真サム 30周年 零サムSP 20周年 その名を轟かせた 超過激カタナバトルの2作品 周年記s 表示価格より40%OFF Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと3日 #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits Products   [Small plates for display] Approximately 10.5cm  2 types   True Sam  Zero Sam SP Each ¥2,200 (tax included)  True Sam 30th Anniversary  Zero Sam SP 20th Anniversary  Two works of ultra-violent katana battles that made their name known  40% OFF the listed price  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  3 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNrYCFSacAAvaj0?format=jpg&name=small

GNrYCFSaMAApVFl?format=jpg&name=small

GNrYCFTasAAnBPl?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNrYCFTbgAAR9Cc?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XIII商品 【インスタントフォトカードA・B】 各 税込 各1 PACK(5枚入)¥660 各1 BOX SET(25枚コンプリート)¥3,300 もうすぐ穏やかな世界がやってくる フォトカードが揃った美しい世界がなあ! 表示価格より40%OFF Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと3日 #BGMT
 KOF XIII products   [Instant photo cards A and B] Each tax included   1 PACK (5 sheets) ¥660  1 BOX SET (complete set of 25) ¥3,300 A peaceful world is coming soon. A beautiful world with photo cards!  40% OFF the listed price  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  3 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNruO1caoAAsge9?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNruO1baIAAP_k4?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNruO1fbcAAG8bG?format=jpg&name=small

GNruO1db0AAq48p?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

This morning, we are with retroActive. Here we see the kind sir playing and reviewing Ninja Comando for the Neo-Geo. Let's dive right in to hear what he has to say shall we? :)

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thursday, people :)

I think I made yet another oopsie.  In order to test my homebrew I'll need a flashcart.  But, I'd rather not spend hundreds.  Also, I only need to load a single game at a time, if that helps.

Anyone know of a reasonably priced Neo Geo MVS flash cart?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemintronic said:

Happy Thursday, people :)

I think I made yet another oopsie.  In order to test my homebrew I'll need a flashcart.  But, I'd rather not spend hundreds.  Also, I only need to load a single game at a time, if that helps.

Anyone know of a reasonably priced Neo Geo MVS flash cart?

Hi Gemint,

Hmmm.. Let's see. The NeoSD and Darksoft multicart will run you a lot of money. I remember on the arcade-projects.com fourms they were trying to so something similar to the 161-in-1 V3 cart. A member by the name of rewrite was taking an order interest list. Maybe this could be to your benefit Gemint.  Here's the link to see it. 

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/interest-check-pre-made-upgraded-161-in-1-multicarts-all-spots-filled-11-13-waitlist.27699/

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1