The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CwtBWf6UcAAERb0.jpg
0 replies25 retweets60 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: here the screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CwtBQUNUcAAtqIW.jpg
0 replies20 retweets27 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【リアルタイムバトルの楽しみ方講座③】 リアルタイムバトルは所持している格闘家とは関係なく選択画面に表示されている好きな格闘家が選択可能だ! まだ使ったことのない格闘家も駆使して相手をなぎ倒せ!

[Lecture of real-time battle ③: favorite martial artist are displayed on the selection screen is selectable, independently of martial artist who possesses a real-time battle! Martial artists have not been used yet, なぎ倒せ people!

CwuJ8p4XUAAYAHn.jpg
0 replies18 retweets17 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Brandon Inn the Retrogamer doing another great demo for us. Here we see him with Blue's Journey.

From the description,

"Just a gameplay of this classic side

scrolling action/adventure arcade game...

"The storyline to the game is you take control of a heroic young man named Blue who has to save the peaceful planet of Raguy that has been invaded by the evil Daruma Empire, who plans on consuming the planet's resources and polluting it. Blue has the ability to stun enemies, pick them up and throw them as projectiles. He can also shrink himself down in order to access hidden areas. A second player can take control of Princess Fa, who has similar powers to Blue..."

Fun Fact: Besides using a leaf as
his main weapon, Blue can also use
a bomb and boomerang to destroy his
enemies and bosses real easy that
way better than the leaf, which the
game kinda uses the same moves
from what "Super Mario Bros." uses
and also has multiple stages too."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQ8lCJhhT4

Anthony...

Hey guys,

8) 8) 8) !!!ALLLLRIIIIIGHT!!! 8) 8) 8)

The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com has just made over 5000 postings here on the forums! Thank you as always to our members and guest that come by the thread to see the latest and from us contributors offer for the community to benefit and enjoy!!

Thank you as always guys. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let's keep up the great work that we do to make the thread even greater! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More from Pirfall Harry.

#NeoGeo Pocket Color Game Console Crystal Clear TESTED! Official! Japanese #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/oDCWOsGacm

CwwVWP7WgAINaiN.jpg
0 replies2 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

PAC-MAN for/#NeoGeo Pocket Color, Brand New, still sealed, NGPC #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/LkBVIonOwJ

CwuXyFmXcAAsZHB.jpg
0 replies2 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

My first experience with the NEO-GEO was seeing and playing Magician Lord on an MVS arcade cabinet at a local Chicagoland area Seven Eleven convenience store, sometime during the back half of 1990.

I remember being extremely impressed with Magician Lord's graphics as well as sound & music quality, it was definitely sterling.

Here is a large image of Electronic Gaming Monthly's look at Magician Lord and NAM-1975.

GFE3qEA.jpg

That can be found in EGM issue #10, May 1990.

Its cover:

cCswMN1.jpg

• Like 1

My first experience with the NEO-GEO was seeing and playing Magician Lord on an MVS arcade cabinet at a local Chicagoland area Seven Eleven convenience store, sometime during the back half of 1990.

I remember being extremely impressed with Magician Lord's graphics as well as sound & music quality, it was definitely sterling.

Here is a large image of Electronic Gaming Monthly's look at Magician Lord and NAM-1975.

Hey Parallax,

Thank you for the article clipping of Magician Lord, NAM 1975 and showing were you found it in EGM magazine. Love those early issues from them! :)

Amazing to know some of your memories of the Neo-Geo bro. Magician Lord is one of my all time favorites for the platform. I've never seen anything so visually stunning like this before. The atmospheric backgrounds and audio was very advanced for its time that made me addicted to the Neo-Geo ever since! Nice to know you're a fan of the game as well. :)

Thank you as always Parallax. Keep up the great work that you usually do! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening were with a gentleman by the of Stan from Chaoslink1. Stan did a fun video for a stream that he made playing Metal Slug 2 for us to enjoy. Let's take a look at it shall we.

From the description,

"Hey there, my name is Stan, I'm from the Netherlands and I do live streams of different games. At the moment only games on PS4 as that's my only way of livestreaming without the need of a capture card.

I hope you enjoy my videos and streams and please Subscribe ^^"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. ART OF FIGHTING 2/#NeoGeo AES CARTRIDGE Japanese 99 Cent Start SPECTACULAR !!!!! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/XaPrxeiIdR

CwxeAExXUAERnIQ.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. Retro Rabble and 4 others follow

Cww-sAPWEAUzbve.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【フォトアルバム】 GSC撮影会 ねんどろいど 『THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV』 不知火舞[グッドスマイルカンパニー] http://news.amiami.jp/photo_album/2016/11/53014.html #KOF14 #KOFXIV

[Photo album] GSC photo session nendoroid Petite: "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV' Mai Shiranui [GSC] http://news.amiami.jp/photo_album/2016/11/53014.html #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CwyikmCUQAA_-XZ.jpg
CwyikmDUAAAoGEN.jpg
CwyikqqUAAEPvAA.jpg
CwyikrOUcAA4d44.jpg
0 replies51 retweets59 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#retrogaming #memories! Another all time favorite of mine which is not an #RPG for once! #StreetHoop aka #DunkDream on #NeoGeo #basketball

Cw0vohXWgAAcOZX.jpg
0 replies14 retweets26 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CwyLj0yUQAAfhPU.jpg
0 replies51 retweets82 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV