IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. #NeoGeo AES SNK MUTATION NATION US COMPLETE AND TESTED! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/YzvwRCrBHL

C3-Go1JWAAIfysi.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
  2. Samurai Showdown 2 US Version Boxed and Complete/SNK/#NeoGeo Pocket. #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/nlRJrtCsVf

C3-I7BoXUAAmicT.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hey guys,

This evening were with MitsukoStudios. Here we see a great video in to a one life challenge in regards to Joy Joy Kid. We always enjoy this underrated title for sure. So this will be quite interesting to view. :)

From the description,

"In the third episode we played Joy Joy Kid on the NEO GEO AES. The game was played with an official NEO GEO AES controller and console.

If you'd like to challenge us and try to go further then feel free to record your game and share it with us ^_^

This was played with 1 attempt and no recent practice. We know we can play much better with practice and more attempts;-P"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

CcpTsodWoAAOcJ4.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Probando Ganbare Neo Poke-kun del emulador de NGP del movil.... Bizarrada Tamagochi+WarioWare, no se aun a que juego

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

Testing Ganbare Neo Poke-kun of the NGP of the mobile emulator... Bizarrada Tamagochi+WarioWare, there is still a game

CmeMoP7WcAEGcp-.jpg
CmeMoVEXEAE39cD.jpg
1 reply0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

They came today! I didn't realize it from the picture i got, but my Bust-A-Move Again cartridge has a HOLO label! They're pretty looking under the light. Samurai Shodown 3 shows as well with the very clean and flat mini marquee too. Very happy to have these real additions over the shaky copies on the 161in1. 2 more reasons not to use that cart.

Over time I'd like to add my favorite from that thing and mostly retire it outside of some oddball titles.

• Like 1

They came today! I didn't realize it from the picture i got, but my Bust-A-Move Again cartridge has a HOLO label! They're pretty looking under the light. Samurai Shodown 3 shows as well with the very clean and flat mini marquee too. Very happy to have these real additions over the shaky copies on the 161in1. 2 more reasons not to use that cart.

Over time I'd like to add my favorite from that thing and mostly retire it outside of some oddball titles.

That's awesome Tanooki! Glad you have them in your collection. Well done! :thumbsup:

Would you be interested on showing a picture regarding them? :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Un jeu NeoGeo AES oui mais c'est une conversion :/ #RETROGAMING

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

A NeoGeo AES game Yes but it is a :/ #RETROGAMING conversion

C3QXiQ_WEAAhwen.jpg
1 reply0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

メタルスラッグ2の例の処理落ちをなくすやつらしいです。 (メタルスラッグXと同じぐらいのスピードになる) えみゅでも効果の程が分かりました。 データはNEOGEO 25th Anniversary Bundleのやつ流用しました。 ROM焼ける人は実機でやれると思います。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Example of processing fell of Metal Slug 2 to get rid of him. EMI (will be as much as metal slug X speed) found out almost any wars. NEOGEO 25th Anniversary Bundle of data was misappropriated. I think I can do in the actual Burning ROM people.

C3Q7XEKVYAA-Y0J.jpg
C3Q7YksUMAApsvo.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

That's awesome Tanooki! Glad you have them in your collection. Well done! :thumbsup:

Would you be interested on showing a picture regarding them? :)

Anthony...

I suppose I could do that. I actually have been slacking. Certain things I get of interesting value I tend to snap pictures of. I've got pics of my 2 kits, and then the row of the carts I currently have as well along with another image with mini marquees and art/partial art packs. I've not touched it in a bit and it certainly at least lacks those 2 games. I'll try and remember to do that.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Fellow Atariage member SainT did an update regarding his NGPC SD cartridge and its looking great. Enjoy.

From the description,

"An update on progress developing the NeoGeo Pocket SD flash cartridge. The hardware SPI interface is now functional and good progress has been made on the structure and functionality of the system software for it."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

#FelizJueves the first article of the day dedicated to Mutation Nation of SNK. #RETROGAMING #review #SNK #videojuegos https://cincodays.com/2016/11/03/arcade-review-mutation-nation/

CwVRtqaXAAAJqYU.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Could not translate Tweet

CwVOgRjUcAAX_V5.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Soirée Fight sur #Neogeo avec Eluminel. Bientôt la vidéo??? #SNK #Retrogaming #SVCChaos #Streetfighter #Capcom

Night Fight on #Neogeo with Eluminel. Soon the video? #SNK #Retrogaming #SVCChaos #Streetfighter #Capcom

CYeqeVrWQAERon2.jpg
0 replies0 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...