IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

This looks like it could possibly be a good deal, but I'm unsure about the insert, which is why I haven't jumped on it yet. It looks a bit red, but it also could be the quality of the photo taken.

Either way, Burning Fight Dog Tag up with shipping for less than $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262848634653?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Like 1

This looks like it could possibly be a good deal, but I'm unsure about the insert, which is why I haven't jumped on it yet. It looks a bit red, but it also could be the quality of the photo taken.

Either way, Burning Fight Dog Tag up with shipping for less than $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262848634653?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looked interesting bro.. Did you win it by any chance?

Anthony...

• Like 1

Looked interesting bro.. Did you win it by any chance?

Anthony...

I looked it over for a bit, and decided it was worth a shot since I love the beat 'em ups / shooters for Neo Geo. I'll find out when I get it, but at least it looks like the game and manual are legit, will just have to inspect that insert closer when I get it, I'm assuming it's just the lighting though and the glare off the cover.

• Like 1

I looked it over for a bit, and decided it was worth a shot since I love the beat 'em ups / shooters for Neo Geo. I'll find out when I get it, but at least it looks like the game and manual are legit, will just have to inspect that insert closer when I get it, I'm assuming it's just the lighting though and the glare off the cover.

Excellent Chaos.

Glad you picked it up. turned out to priced right for an auction and Burning Fight is sure great to have in your collection. I have the same version as well so if you need any help, I'll do my best to assist. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Back with Frustrated Game Reviewer doing what he does best for the community. Here, we see him in action playing Sengoku. Let's see what he has to mention about this Neo-Geo brawler shall we! :)

From the description,

"Review of Sengoku on the Neo Geo. Not an underrated classic, but not a bad game either."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ネオジオの神サウンド! #ネオジオ #サウンド #レトロ

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Divine sounds of neo geo! #ネオジオ #サウンド #レトロ

C4VrKCNWEAEr1AF.jpg
C4VrKCPWcAAiBHu.jpg
C4VrKCOXUAAZWII.jpg
0 replies1 retweet4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I know I have talked about Magician Lord II in the past, but I just came across this article on Wiki. Had no idea a prototype was found! Any more info on this? I also totally remember magazines talking about Crystalis II on the Neo-Geo. A real shame an RPG like that never made it.

In 1995, Magician Lord was supposed to receive a sequel that was first going to be released for the Neo Geo AES system. However, it was cancelled during development along with Crystalis II.

The premise of the game continues two years after the events of the first game. Gal Agiese and Az Atorse have been defeated, and sealed away by the powers of Elta (the newly proclaimed Magician Lord). During this period of time, darkness and despair loomed over Cadacis (Elta's homeland as described in the introduction of the first game) and its citizens. If the darkness outweighed the light of the land, Gal Agiese and Az Atorse would be resurrected for the third time, and wreak havoc upon Cadacis once more. The Queen saw the seal breaking again, but using the last of her magic, one of the eight tomes of power arrives in the clutches of Elta. Elta, noticing the cataclysm starting once more, finally reaches the castle. Elta must now find the Queen, and prevent the third resurrection of Gal Agiese and Az Atorse.
The game was eventually moved to the Neo Geo CD as a non-linear, free exploration platform game. The Neo Geo CD version's release was going to serve the same purpose as Crossed Swords II did when it came to the Neo Geo CD. Production then carried over toward the Neo Geo Pocket Color in 1998, simply known as Magician Lord. Only an alpha test version of the game for the Neo Geo Pocket Color was ever produced. It was going to be developed upon even more, but in the end, the sequel was cancelled due to Alpha Denshi filing for bankruptcy. After 14 years of seclusion, the alpha test cartridge was finally unearthed at GameKult.com. The game offered more transformations than the first game, and played very similarly to the likes of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, with the main difference being Magician Lord's ability to transform.
  • Like 1

That must've been an amazing experience for you Tuna. Buying the Neo-Geo with Magician Lord. I was only 7 at the time. So it was mot much I could've done! :(

Anthony..

I was like 18 man i am old, yea the NeoGeo was an event when i had one it was so far ahead of all the other consoles it was true arcade in the home, a few years after that i had a supergun and a NeoGeo 6 slot board and a load of arcade boards. it was pretty cool to be alive at the time games were getting good been there from the start lol dont think i would want to go back to 8bit computers tho.

• Like 1

I know I have talked about Magician Lord II in the past, but I just came across this article on Wiki. Had no idea a prototype was found! Any more info on this? I also totally remember magazines talking about Crystalis II on the Neo-Geo. A real shame an RPG like that never made it.

I remember reading about it at the time and i shore i seen a few screen shots but never knew they found a prototype, would love to see that running what ever state its in.

• Like 1

Anyone here ever play ragnagard I played it, it stinks.

Hey Evan,

Graphically, The game did look amazing. But unfortunately, that's the best I can say. You certainly have better fighting game out there than Ragnagard. But if you're a collector like me, its good to have it in your collection. :)

Thank you as always Evan for posting. :)

Anthony...

Hey Zap! Welcome back bro. :)

I personally heard about a Magician Lord II prototype was in the works, but that's the last I remember anybody ever mentioning it. Would've been great if it was ever officially released by ADK/SNK. Shame that Crystalis II never came onto the Neo-Geo, that would've been cool for sure!

Thank you for posting Ter. Always a pleasure to see you on here! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

I was like 18 man i am old, yea the NeoGeo was an event when i had one it was so far ahead of all the other consoles it was true arcade in the home, a few years after that i had a supergun and a NeoGeo 6 slot board and a load of arcade boards. it was pretty cool to be alive at the time games were getting good been there from the start lol dont think i would want to go back to 8bit computers tho.

Amazing stories and background you have Tuna. :)

We can listen to you all day with Neo-Geo, and all the 1990's technology that you experience first had at the time. I have to admitted, when in comes to computers, glad the Windows software was available for the time. It made life so much easier for kids like me to do homework and school projects for sure! :-D

Thank you as always Tuna. See you soon. :)

Anthony...

Hello everyone, I have Neo Geo related news, full details on this thread.

b0n3sCLARI$ax

Hey Phillip,

Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Welcome bro! :waving:

We didn't know you're doing podcast of Neo-Geo and SNK content. That sounds awesome and will take a look at it no doubt. Thank you. :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. We can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again Phillip for posting. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread! :)

Anthony...