IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

As requested as of the mail that arrived this Monday (and currently nothing outstanding) this is everything I've got for my MVS. I feel bad, I totally overlooked it but realized I actually had a holo label game already -- KOF98, so now it's two with Bust-A-Move Again.

This should cover it all. There's the full 8-Man kit, and then the complete Neo Turf Masters kit. Beyond that you have the Ninja Combat and Samurai Shodown 3 Mini Marquees I picked up. The large spread in the one picture that has the mini art for Bust-A-Move in Eng+Spn and SS2 in Spn with one of the bezel stickers I got with the system, as did that 161in1 sticker game listing too.

I started out with I'd put at at a 8.5 quality 2 Slot MVS cabinet with low quarter (miles) on it last April/May with 9 legit games with the extras and then the 161in1. The original 9 were Baseball Stars Professional, Bust-A-Move, King of Fighters 98, King of the Monsters, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Samurai Shodown II, Sonic Wings 2, and Sonic Wings 3.

Shortly after I did a 3 bundle from Mexico with the Spin Master, World Heroes, and Mutation Nation games. Since then It has been single game pick offs when I could get them on the low end or lower than the low end from Mjmjr's Neo Geo MVS-AES price list (for loose carts with low being jacked/missing/fake label to high with immaculate label) for a range. The most I've paid is the lower end of his scale at worst so I've been calculating with it. Some of the games I own are on that 161in1 and some were not. Those I put many quarters into back when they were new in the 90s (8 Man, Magician Lord, League Bowling, Nam 1975, Ninja Combat, Cyber Lip) were a priority to buy. Others I've learned to love recently to long ago(Neo Turf Masters) but not that far back as that one I learned to love first on NGPC! If some MVS games weren't so ugly priced I'd toss the 161in1 and get originals but stuff like Super Dodgeball at $300 sucks.

I also got in and got an 'authorized' extra run of Crossed Swords 2, the CD sequel to the arcade game Razoola converted to MVS and it's a fantastic title. I'd be game for an Ironclad conversion too since I've got that with the legally sold ROM set in that Neo Geo 25th anniversary stand alone emulator business Humble Bundle pitched Dec 2015 as SNK converted it to arcade format (or someone did for them) for that download. :)

• Like 1

As requested as of the mail that arrived this Monday (and currently nothing outstanding) this is everything I've got for my MVS. I feel bad, I totally overlooked it but realized I actually had a holo label game already -- KOF98, so now it's two with Bust-A-Move Again.

This should cover it all. There's the full 8-Man kit, and then the complete Neo Turf Masters kit. Beyond that you have the Ninja Combat and Samurai Shodown 3 Mini Marquees I picked up. The large spread in the one picture that has the mini art for Bust-A-Move in Eng+Spn and SS2 in Spn with one of the bezel stickers I got with the system, as did that 161in1 sticker game listing too.

I started out with I'd put at at a 8.5 quality 2 Slot MVS cabinet with low quarter (miles) on it last April/May with 9 legit games with the extras and then the 161in1. The original 9 were Baseball Stars Professional, Bust-A-Move, King of Fighters 98, King of the Monsters, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Samurai Shodown II, Sonic Wings 2, and Sonic Wings 3.

Shortly after I did a 3 bundle from Mexico with the Spin Master, World Heroes, and Mutation Nation games. Since then It has been single game pick offs when I could get them on the low end or lower than the low end from Mjmjr's Neo Geo MVS-AES price list (for loose carts with low being jacked/missing/fake label to high with immaculate label) for a range. The most I've paid is the lower end of his scale at worst so I've been calculating with it. Some of the games I own are on that 161in1 and some were not. Those I put many quarters into back when they were new in the 90s (8 Man, Magician Lord, League Bowling, Nam 1975, Ninja Combat, Cyber Lip) were a priority to buy. Others I've learned to love recently to long ago(Neo Turf Masters) but not that far back as that one I learned to love first on NGPC! If some MVS games weren't so ugly priced I'd toss the 161in1 and get originals but stuff like Super Dodgeball at $300 sucks.

I also got in and got an 'authorized' extra run of Crossed Swords 2, the CD sequel to the arcade game Razoola converted to MVS and it's a fantastic title. I'd be game for an Ironclad conversion too since I've got that with the legally sold ROM set in that Neo Geo 25th anniversary stand alone emulator business Humble Bundle pitched Dec 2015 as SNK converted it to arcade format (or someone did for them) for that download. :)

WOW!!! :-o :-o :-o

What a collection of games that you have in your possession Tanooki. Thank you for sharing this with us. Mutation Nation, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown 2/3, King of the Monsters, are just some of the awesome titles that you have!! That Neo Save Masta is also cool to have as well and glad you have it.

That complete 8Man MVS kit is the real kicker that looks fantastic. Looks in fine shape and you even have the plastic bubble wrap to go with it. Well done! :-D

Thank you for sharing this Tanooki. Keep up the great work you usually do. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C4Fcb6GUkAAGHYt.png
0 replies17 retweets18 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Pat the NES Punk discussing on the concerns of Neo-Geo collecting that the burdens of counterfeiting circulating the market.

From the description,

"Counterfeits are affecting the NEO GEO collecting scene, according to a New Yorker article"

Anthony...

WOW!!! :-o :-o :-o

What a collection of games that you have in your possession Tanooki. Thank you for sharing this with us. Mutation Nation, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown 2/3, King of the Monsters, are just some of the awesome titles that you have!! That Neo Save Masta is also cool to have as well and glad you have it.

That complete 8Man MVS kit is the real kicker that looks fantastic. Looks in fine shape and you even have the plastic bubble wrap to go with it. Well done! :-D

Thank you for sharing this Tanooki. Keep up the great work you usually do. :)

Anthony...

Glad you like it. As you can see I'm not a fighting game collector/player which probably is a bit odd when it comes to SNK and the Neo-Geo but I really got into the big red cab back in the day when the big kid on the block was I think the original Art of Fighting and Samurai Shodown 1 which I'd like to snap up but they're cheap so a non-priority.

The real kicker was 8Man when I got it. Bad listed went awesome on ebay. Guy listed it as just the game and note noting it but one image showed the marquee for it. I ended up paying less than the price of the game usually hits on ebay for the cartridge alone. The seller never once showed or mentioned all the rest. I flipped when I got it, the guy mailed it in a box with butcher paper over it. When I peeled the paper away I saw that 8MAN wrap over black print sticker/paper label on the box and mentally freaked. I opened it up, saw the matching serial on the cart, the bubbles, and under that the entire art kit with the dip switch paper fold out. I've never seen one pop up on ebay since last May, tried asking at that neo geo forum and got only wide guesses as it's just such an unknown for whatever reason other than I guess scarcity.

And yes that NeoSaveMasta is a hell of a sweet kit for saving. It also has code setup internally if I picked up a UniBIOS where I could save my high scores on every single cartridge and tweak other bits. Without it still allows any game that sees it to save progress and scores if it was intended to on a stock BIOS. Oddly it hates multicarts. If that's in there I have to pull it back out to switch games again without flipping off the system, but also with unibios that would clear it up. I probably should get it, but I keep wasting time waiting as I caught Raz talking about updating it again and I'd hate to order and then have it outdated fast.

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「バレンタインナディア」を追加しました!2月13日(月)まで先行獲得を実施中です! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170208_02p9ctj.html

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

MSA update: added new unit "valentinnadia"! 2/13 (Monday) lead acquisition carried out here! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170208_02p9ctj.html

C4IEwecXUAAyiFE.jpg
0 replies5 retweets25 likes
Retweet

Anthony...