IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

ALRIGHT!!!

Fellow Atariage member and Neo-Geo thread contributor is listed on High Score at Highscore.com with his record for Shock Troopers 2nd Squad and Aero Fighters 3/Sonic Wings 3or the Neo-Geo.

http://highscore.com

Nicely done Darrin. Glad to see you doing what you do best. Playing Neo-Geo and making hi-score records. :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::):):)

1. New #HighScore on Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad #NeoGeo by darrin9999 886,230 #Retrogamer #Retrogaming http://ift.tt/2gj6Akm pic.twitter.com/7lAByjTgmw

DLgBfXkXkAEVDYO.jpg

Score: 886,230
    World Ranking: 1
    Scored By: darrin9999(DAR)
    When: 9-11-2017
    96% Legit
    Save
    avatar71_darrin9999_20160716160650.jpg
    Shock-Troopers-2nd-Squad-Neo-Geo-s63641-Shock-Troopers-2nd-Squad-Neo-Geo-s63641-Shock-Troopers-2nd-Squad-Neo-Geo-s63641- Comments

jxtyX0_R_bigger.pngHigh Score @HighScore 3h3 hours ago

New #HighScore on Aero Fighters 3 / Sonic Wings 3 #NeoGeo by darrin9999 355,700 #Retrogamer #Retrogaming http://ift.tt/2y0sBy6 pic.twitter.com/9OM1A3jFJQ

DLgBekeXUAAwqCL.jpg
Score: 355,700
World Ranking: 1
Scored By: darrin9999(DAR)

When: 9-8-2017

96% Legit
Save

Aero-Fighters-3-Sonic-Wings-3-Neo-Geo-s6Aero-Fighters-3-Sonic-Wings-3-Neo-Geo-s6Aero-Fighters-3-Sonic-Wings-3-Neo-Geo-s6

Anthony...

Thanks Anthony!

Just having some fun! and the Neo Geo Cd controller works great!

• Like 2

Just like to thanks fdurso224 aka Anthony for his kind gifts i shall add them to my collection with pride thanks again. :-D for the life of me i can rotate the picture it just keeps putting it sideways well you get the ideal.

You're very welcome Tuna. Glad they arrive and you have the complete set. Hope they bring you years of enjoyment like they did for me bro. :)

Anthony...

Yes the Blazing Star got approved! but i have since beat that score with a higher one that is still waiting for votes!

Excellent to know Darrin. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad to see you on a roll making these types of records. Maybe we can see you trying to go onto Twin Galaxies boards and go to Guinness Book of World Records as well in the future.

Will be rooting for ya Darrin. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Why did the second run of Gunlord on English AES recently sell for over approx. $1,400? o_o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-AES-Gunlord-US-Final-Version-NEU-NEW-/152725441213?hash=item238f254abd:g:pOEAAOSwQeZZ0R5u

Hey Chaos,

Sadly, It's the case with NGDT titles when pre-orders are finished. The flippers are trying to make a profit out of them. Another one is going on Ebay for $1500+ dollars for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNLORD-NEOGEO-AES-JPN-Perfect-condition-NG-DEVTEAM-/282663544120?hash=item41d00f6538%3Ag%3AKQAAAOSwGN5Zw9Ph&_trkparms=pageci%253A3030849f-abf6-11e7-8afb-74dbd180f7bf%257Cparentrq%253Afac7cc9e15e0aa118291c501fffe2bd4%257Ciid%253A1

The only way to get their games at a reasonable price, is when you pre-order them like we did. Otherwise, the buyers will have no choice but to purchase them for outrageous 4-figures for a copy. :(

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Why did the second run of Gunlord on English AES recently sell for over approx. $1,400? o_o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-AES-Gunlord-US-Final-Version-NEU-NEW-/152725441213?hash=item238f254abd:g:pOEAAOSwQeZZ0R5u

Chaos,

Speaking of which, I also have to express my grievance with these recent cart shells that NGDT has used on them. They look cheaply made with hole markings in them. The others were completely different and were better quality by far! :(

I recently contacted the team and mention this to them. They wholeheartedly agreed with me.

Gentlemen,

I received my copy of Gunlord AES today. Thank you .

However, I do have to express concern with the new AES cartridges that were produced for the 2nd print. It seems under bright light you notice two circle markings and feel some type unsmoothness over them. I also notice 2 areas on the side of the cartridges that look like dings. and similar looks around the cartridges.

Was this a design flaw? Or was it a damage cartridge?

Comments
1170822_570007833055495_1120686779_n.png
NG Dev Team It's the design. It's a different manufacturer.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · September 4 at 5:26am
Manage
16864604_1288692271213966_42058603102171
Anthony Durso Understood. I personally like the previous version better. Will these new design cartridge shells the Kraut Buster AES boards for the release?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · September 5 at 11:39am · Edited
Manage
1170822_570007833055495_1120686779_n.png
NG Dev Team We like the old ones better too. We will try to get the new manufacturer to get closer to the old ones.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · September 5 at 4:59am
Manage
16864604_1288692271213966_42058603102171
Anthony Durso NG Dev Team Excellent. Glad that to read this. Can't wait for Kraut Buster to come out soon.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · September 5 at 11:26am

Anthony..

• Like 1

To be honest, I was just expecting with it being a second printing that it wouldn't command a price like the other NG:DEV releases seem to do, but I suppose the fact it's a different slip art / shell sticker / book and.. is it a different build than the original Gunlord release on AES?

Unfortunately Chaos, it's a trend with them. It's been like this since the first print of Gunlord AES a few years ago. :(

Expect to see similar with Kraut Buster as well. The flippers try to get away with it seeing that if you didn't have a chance to pre-order, we have it. But It will cost ya!

So I highly recommend to get it from the official store shop. If you think its expensive from them at that time, wait when you see them on the second hand market.

I still get messages straight to me saying that they should've taken my advice. Because the prices of them after the orders are filled, will go outrageously high like we're seeing them now.

So I'm glad our members like yourself did the right choice on reserving a copy off the site. Good call Chaos. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

And for the rest of our members and guests. Please take this post into consideration.

If you want to buy a new title from NGDEVTEAM, please do so on their official shop page. They did announce that another and most likely the final chance for Kraut Buster AES pre-order be available. If you want to reserve a copy, do so by all means. It's from their site and its the cheapest option instead of what you're seeing on Ebay from flippers!!!

:!: :!: :!: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS :!: :!: :!:

If you don't want to pay twice or thrice as much for a NGDEVTEAM AES title off Ebay. Go sign up on their official site and reserve a copy once it's available from them. It's the cheapest, safest, and better route. You'll thank yourself now, and for additional purchases from them later on.

Anthony...

• Like 1