IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I'm hoping I'll have the cash to pre-order a copy when it becomes available for the last time, I been putting my available funds towards random Jaguar stuff lately, so I might do a little bit of trading to make sure I don't miss out. hehe

A wise choice Chaos. :thumbsup:

Doing so will save you money compared with what we're seeing off the 2nd hand market with these outrageous prices. Glad you what to start saving. :)

Anthony..

Hey all! So glad you keep me up to date via twitter with whats going on Ant, so BIG thank you for that! But you didn't tweet me to let me no the new KOF anime clip was out! lol

I love cumin back after a few days and seeing and reading all the awesome stuff people have posted, and OMG, wow! That Vinyl is amazing, so gunna get me one!

Brians memory card as Tanooki was saying is amazing! The workmanship and quality are second to none as is the overall presentation!

Ive been on the Neo train since importing my first unit as a arcade obsessed teenager in 1990. I always thought the memory card for the Cart console was solely used for Hi-Score saves I had no idea it saved in-game progress as the PS memory card does.

I absolutely love it!

Pauls got a super eye for hunting out Neo bargains, he shows me all this stuff, I sometimes think "am I viewing the same eBay as him" he always finds stuff I miss! lol

Im so envious of this collection! After my Pockets died, I sold of my collection! Im so angry with myself for doing it! Ive no idea why I did, must of had close to a whole UK collection. So thankful to be back in the NGPC collector scene again!

This stuff looks amazing! Cant wait to get my order from Frazer, so excited! I missed his text saying about postage cost because I was ill so obviously he couldn't post it out to me so still waiting through no fault but my own, but seeing everyone else's hypes me wright up!

I think I must be in the minority, I really like the NGX. Now I no its nothing like the real thing and the emulations a bit questionable as is some of the quality but when you just look at it for what it is I'm OK with it!

Makes me think about the Terminator films, when you think of T3 with the others (1 and 2) its awful but take it for what it is and don't link it with the others and it an OK film!

And my god I nearly fell off my seat!

This looks incredible, can't wait for this to arrive!

And again thanks for keeping me posted Ant! :)

This vinyl album looks amazing, and Metal Slug of all, oh my! Seems awesome! What a great gaming community!

-Aaron

• Like 1

A wise choice Chaos. :thumbsup:

Doing so will save you money compared with what we're seeing off the 2nd hand market with these outrageous prices. Glad you what to start saving. :)

Anthony..

Hey,

I never got to thank you for welcoming me into this thread. I ended up injuring myself shortly afterward, and just recently started posting more regularly again.

• Like 1

This vinyl album looks amazing, and Metal Slug of all, oh my! Seems awesome! What a great gaming community!

-Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Glad to see you back bro. Yeah. These records look cool. I think you like them in your collection. Its with purchasing no doubt. :)

Anthony..

Hey,

I never got to thank you for welcoming me into this thread. I ended up injuring myself shortly afterward, and just recently started posting more regularly again.

Not a problem Coleco.

We hope you feel better and wishing you the best for a speedy recovery. When you feel up to it, come by and post here on the Neo-Geo thread. again. You're always welcome to do so. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

This evening were with Ralph Sandwich.

Ralph is introducing a new series called Neo-Geo Saturdays. Each week, he will play various titles for the unit for us to enjoy.

Even though I just saw this and a day late, let's see his gaming skills in action shall we? :)

From the description,

"This stream will showcase the NEO GEO Advanced Entertainment System and it's library of games. Each Saturday I plan to play a handful of Neo Geo games for an hour or two just like a visit to the arcade would play out back n the day. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8mHQnS2hs

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Back with new Atariage member J Chappy with his awesome and complete CMVS unit. Looks really cool and I'm sure the rest will agree. :-D

From the description,

"Finally able to test my Neo Geo Mvs I consolized awhile back. Picked up Metal Slug X at RetroPalooza this last Saturday and man am I happy!"

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hey guys,

The word I got from NG:DEV direct when asking about Kraut Buster AES becoming available once more was this:

"Hello,

yes Kraut Buster AES will be available again next year (1st quarter)."

So looks like if you missed out and you want it, keep an eye out after new years. = )

Yep, that's true Chaos. :)

This is going to be awesome. I really would like for those to take advantage of the pre-order before its completely finish. Otherwise its Ebay prices afterwards.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Yep, that's true Chaos. :)

This is going to be awesome. I really would like for those to take advantage of the pre-order before its completely finish. Otherwise its Ebay prices afterwards.

Anthony..

I`m ordering as soon as they put it up for pre-order! I missed it last time..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

駄菓子屋等でこのロゴを見かけた方も多いのではないでしょうか? SNKのオンラインショップがオープン。お客様も早速パーカーを購入されていました2600.png うちわを店頭で無料配布もしていますんで興味のある方はチェックしてみてください2728.pnghttps://www.snk-onlineshop.com/ pic.twitter.com/eYl0Wn1tKm

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

DKq0Uy0UQAAgh2w.jpg
DKq0XFkV4AAnRCT.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

深夜も営業中! #カスタムロボ #kof14 株式会社SNK様より、 販促グッズのうちわを頂きました(^^) 先着順で進呈いたします(^^)pic.twitter.com/OtBT7UrDlp

Translate from Japanese

Late night open! #カスタムロボ #kof14 Received a promotional toy fan from SNK co., (^^) will be presented in the order of arrival (^^)

DLjEPphVAAMcpz5.jpg
DLjEPpgV4AAalEp.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Translate from Japanese

Could not translate Tweet

DLwIz6mVoAAvKm9.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

◆SNKオンラインショップinfo◆ 人気長編アニメ「KOF Destiny」にて、 #SNKオンラインショップ の広告を掲載中だっち!! 公式チャンネル「SNK Games」をチャンネル登録の上、みんなで見るっちよ!! https://www.youtube.com/user/snkplaymoreGame pic.twitter.com/e3zRcxciLu

Translate from Japanese

◆ SNK online shop info ◆ served in the popular feature-length anime KOF Destiny https://www. youtube.com/user/snkplaymoreGame of in advertising was immediately!! look at channels registered on the official channel "SNK Games" was Chiyo! #ttps://t.co/6x7vLMhBzq

DLsbOzPVYAEXIW5.jpg

Anthony...