IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 描き終えていない絵見つけた~ レディーゲーマントと呼んでいます。2728.pngpic.twitter.com/EfplDVcGK6

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

I've found a picture that I haven't finished drawing-I call it Readie Gamant.

DH1hutOXsAA45_e.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】大好評開催中の『SNK POP-UP SHOP in Shibuya LOFT』なんと3月29日から新たに京、庵、舞、テリーのスタンディパネルが設置されました!まだ見てない方はぜひ〜!http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY  #SNK  #KOF #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/JL0PaK5MTW

Translate from Japanese

[Announcement of the event] "SNK pop-up SHOP in Shibuya LOFT" is being held in the great popularity from March 29 to newly established the Standipanel of Kyo, Iori, Mai, Terry! If you haven't seen it yet, please do it! http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

DZm9FY5VQAEohm2.jpg
    DZm9FZBU8AADAAU.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】『SNK POP-UP SHOP in Shibuya LOFT』の一番人気の商品はなんと『KOFトレーディング缶バッジ』です!こちらイベント先行販売中ですので、いち早くGETしてください♪ http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY  #SNK  #KOF #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/P8vg01EJRM

Translate from Japanese

[News of the event] [sNK pop-up SHOP in Shibuya LOFT] is the most popular product is what [KOF Trading can badge]! This is a pre-sale event, so please get it early ♪ http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

DZxCPtYX0AYnSNS.jpg
    DZxCPtrX0AEztSj.jpg
    DZxCPtkX4AEm5jX.jpg
    DZxCPtoWsAAN3qG.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】大好評開催中の『SNK POP-UP SHOP in Shibuya LOFT』今日から2週目突入です!イベントは4月12日までとなっておりますので、忘れずにどうぞ! http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY  #SNK  #KOF #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/O8raMnMMn5

Translate from Japanese

[News of the event] "SNK pop-up SHOP in Shibuya LOFT" during the popular opening is the second week from today! The event will be up until April 12th, so please don't forget! http://buff.ly/2GH4TZY #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

DZvvzdPVoAAB5-T.jpg
    DZvvzdLV4AAtRx4.jpg
    DZvvzdKV4AAouZw.jpg
    DZvvzdNVMAAt1Ox.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/rMS3XgAXjV

Translate from Japanese

Introducing the latest screenshots of KOF XIV! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DZxiVwoUQAAma4a.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ◆キミヒロinfo◆ 光ちゃんも愛用中?!待望のキミヒロLINEスタンプ好評リリース中です°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° ソシャゲ愛好家は思わずクスっとしてしまう使い易いスタンプ満載! ヒーローたちがかわいくトークを彩ります1f496.png 是非是非使ってくださいね~~~(◍•ᴗ•◍)2728.png#キミヒロ https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3150352 pic.twitter.com/Z8Klzp3jut

Translate from Japanese

◆ Kimi Hiro Info ◆ Hikari Chan is also favorite?! The long-awaited Kimi Hiro line stamp is in the popular release ° ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖ ° Soshage enthusiast is easy to use stamp-packed that would unintentionally! The heroes will color the cute talk please come and use ~~~( ◍• ᴗ •◍) https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3150352 #ttps://t.co/FDlL1PTFK8

DZ0sm2HU0AAx5z0.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ◆キミヒロinfo◆ 4/13 12:59まで、オロチ・覚醒レオナ・暴走庵が当たる?! 「血の盟約ガチャ」を新たに追加2728.png 現在好評実施中の「オロチ四天王ガチャ」と併せてSRヒーローをゲットしてね1f923.png 初回は10連ガチャ無料、更に一日1回ガチャ無料! 忘れないで毎日回してね1f917.png#キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/ pic.twitter.com/HeAqEIKzaB

Translate from Japanese

◆ Kimi Hiro Info ◆ 4/13 12:59, Orochi Awakening Leona, Runaway Iori hit?! "Covenant of Blood" in addition to the newly added [Orochi four-star] in conjunction with the new, the SR Hero is the first time to get a 10-minute free, even once a day free gotcha! Please don't forget to turn it every day https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/ #ttps://t.co/tlPEA5bkQf

DZ0sNcQV4AA3lHj.jpg
    DZ0sOpLVQAMnbUp.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SECRET REPORT#145】 暗い闇の中、静かに佇む人影ひとつ。まるで獣のように赤い目を光らせ、ジッとこちらを見つめる姿は、どこか恐ろしさを感じさせますね…。オロチの血に目覚めた彼女がついに参戦!! #キミヒロ #キミヒロSRpic.twitter.com/P8rHSJIYFf

Translate from Japanese

[sECRET REPORT # 145] In the dark darkness, one standing quietly. It's like a beast with a red eye on the lookout, jitter and staring at me, I feel the horror somewhere.... She who woke up to the blood of Orochi finally enters the war! #キミヒロ #キミヒロSR

DZxJFewX4AAPBol.jpg

Anthony...

I was thinking about fighters on the system, funny how in your own mind there is always something to make a game "not quite perfect", us fussy humans right :)

I think I like Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 the best, love the look, it runs so smooth and fast... buuut it has the 2 plane stuff, never liked that... so close, but no blooming cigar...

Maybe its KOF97, some of the backgrounds are amazing (Mali anybody?), I love the non-music sounds, but 3v3 is not quite my favourate thing, I would rather have classic 1v1

Sooo mayeb Samurai Shodown 4, love the setting, lovely backgrounds, the atmosphere is unreal... but does it play as good as say Real Bout? naaa

Its hard wanting perfection :) does anybody have a standout, no questions asking, its simply 100% fighter on the system, or is there always something??

Right off to play some Last Blade 2... Mmmm that has a lovely play style.... ;)

Taa

Sime

• Like 2

Hello party people.

I've recently begun playing Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 again. (An excellent and underrated fighter from SNK)

Anyway, here's the video that I posted on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3UFQ5rtkQ0&t=1s

See you guys around on the net.

(I couldn't get the embedding to work.) :(

Edited by NeoGunloc
  • Like 2

I was thinking about fighters on the system, funny how in your own mind there is always something to make a game "not quite perfect", us fussy humans right :)

I think I like Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 the best, love the look, it runs so smooth and fast... buuut it has the 2 plane stuff, never liked that... so close, but no blooming cigar...

Maybe its KOF97, some of the backgrounds are amazing (Mali anybody?), I love the non-music sounds, but 3v3 is not quite my favourate thing, I would rather have classic 1v1

Sooo mayeb Samurai Shodown 4, love the setting, lovely backgrounds, the atmosphere is unreal... but does it play as good as say Real Bout? naaa

Its hard wanting perfection :) does anybody have a standout, no questions asking, its simply 100% fighter on the system, or is there always something??

Taa

Sime

Now those are some excellent titles you've mentioned.

Personally for me, my favorites are: The King of Fighters '98, Garou : Mark of The Wolves, The Last Blade 2, Kizuna Encounter and of course.. the Real Bout series.

Also, I do like 3 Count Bout as well.

Greetzz.. Neo Gunloc.

• Like 2

Taa

Sime

Hey Sime,

Now those are some awesome titles and reasons why you like them. RBFF2 is really a quality game with so many great looking backgrounds for sure. SS4 really is an underrated game and I think it really deserves the push it needs to be up to par with the rest.

Now as for Last Blade 2, it showed during the later part of the Neo-Geo even with 3D console were in full swing that the unit still is a force to be reckoned with. :)

Nice choice Sime. Keep it up my man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hello party people.

I've recently begun playing Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 again. (An excellent and underrated fighter from SNK)

Anyway, here's the video that I posted on my YouTube channel.

See you guys around on the net.

(I couldn't get the embedding to work.) :(

Glad to see you back Gunloc. :thumbsup:

I'm telling ya bro. EVO is waiting and Geese Howard would be proud on what you do for the Neo-Geo and for SNK. :-D So we know who's getting the 1st place trophy soon. :)

Thank you for posting your video Gunloc. We can't wait to see you again soon. :)

Anthony..

Hi folks! I'm preparing my next youtube video about the TOP5 underrated Neo·Geo AES games. It would be great to know your own Top to gather a few ideas... of course I have my choice but it's always great to receive new inputs from the community. My draft is:

5. Ninja Combat (nice and amusing although it looks pretty old-fashioned)

4. Shock Troopers 2 (yeah, too much rendering but still a great game)

3. Samurai Spirits 3 (considered the worst of the saga all together with SS5)

2. MS4 (OK, not the best one on MS universe but it has receive undeserved hate)

1. Double Dragon (pls check out its rate on NGKult, it's a shame!! Good game, nice and a lot of details to discover IMO)

What do you think??? ;)

• Like 1

Hi folks! I'm preparing my next youtube video about the TOP5 underrated Neo·Geo AES games. It would be great to know your own Top to gather a few ideas... of course I have my choice but it's always great to receive new inputs from the community. My draft is:

1. Double Dragon (pls check out its rate on NGKult, it's a shame!! Good game, nice and a lot of details to discover IMO)

What do you think??? ;)

Good to know doc. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like the list that you have posted. It would be excellent to listen on what you have to say about them. I think the order is perfect. Do exactly like it is bro. :)

Hold on, I need to buy the popcorn and soda pop on what you have in store for us kind sir. :-D

Anthony..

What do you think??? ;)

Shock Troopers 2 underrated??? As peeps usually rate it just below Metal Slug series.

Shock Troopers 1 i could understand for some reason people just forget about it...

PS

Ninja Combat is just crazy fun

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/ghPLyMQ9mC

Translate from Japanese

Introducing the latest screenshots of KOF XIV! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DZ0bx3UVwAUqQmD.jpg

Anthony...