IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO リアルバウト餓狼伝説スペシャル」の配信がスタート!1997年にSNKから発売された格闘ゲームです。メンバーにヴォルフガング・クラウザーなどが加わり総勢19人が闘いの舞台に上がります。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/realbout_sp.htm pic.twitter.com/DNHUWKqRBn

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Nintendo Switch "Akeaka neogeo Real Bout Fatal Fury Special" is the start of delivery! It is a fighting game released from SNK in 1997. A total of 19 people will be on the stage of the fight, including Wolfgang Krauser and other members. Please enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/realbout_sp.htm

DbHXNi-UwAA8dek.jpg

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Back again with Scarlet Sprites with another great video for us to enjoy. The kind sir is waiting to have his Omega CMVS to be repaired, so in the meanwhile, he's looking for other CMVS units on the market. So let's listen to what he has to say shall we? :)

From the description,

"Since my Neo Geo Omega console broke and I've been waiting for Arcadeworks to repair it, I've been on the hunt for new potential replacements. I recently stumbled across these rather cheap consolized MVS units."

Anthony...

• Like 2

I want to believe this (since Bill said it's not atgames) is maybe some MyArcade like foot-ish +/- tall emulator box with a solid core, 2 sets of buttons and sticks, and either closed set of games or one with a SD card open ended option. Despite owning a legit system I'd be hard pressed not to buy that.

I'm hearing stories of SNK releasing a new gaming device? Is it gonna be a Neo Geo mini to match the NES / SNES mini craze?

I want to believe this (since Bill said it's not atgames) is maybe some MyArcade like foot-ish +/- tall emulator box with a solid core, 2 sets of buttons and sticks, and either closed set of games or one with a SD card open ended option. Despite owning a legit system I'd be hard pressed not to buy that.

I can't wait to see it myself fellas. But I hope it doesn't turn into a Neo Geo X moment. Hopefully, SNK learned from it's mistakes regarding it. :ponder:

Anthony..

Part of the 20p Arcade Challenge I'm playing Nightmare in the Dark

Any comments, likes or subscriptions would add always be greatly appreciated.

Great choice of a game to play Rod. :thumbsup:

Always loved this quirky title and glad you enjoyed it. For a game that came during the later part of the Neo-Geo from SNK, it showed that the Neo-Geo can still offer quality games despite the 3D competition at the time. :)

Thank you as always Rod. We are always glad to see you on here with us. :)

Anthony..

Albeit I felt slightly ripped off with the high score ;) the animation in Nightmare in the Dark is fantastic and the game itself is extremely easy to pick up. Glad I entered the competition really just because I found this title :D

Hahaha. Glad you did Rod. Sometimes the best moments are done by accident. :-D

But glad you enjoyed this gem of a title. So many times I played in the arcades to defeat my high score. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Came across this #SNK art and did a bit or resizing, cleaning, etc. Apparently a cross-up between Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Art of Fighting. Lovely stuff #Garou #ArtOfFighting #NeoGeo #MarkOfTheWolvespic.twitter.com/RJoO9iKuR8

DbKFnSXXcAAs0zm.jpg

Anthony...

Neo Geo Mini coming soon?

This year, the SNK brand celebrates its 40th anniversary. [KOF] [Fatal Fury] [samsupi] and [meta-slime], including the feeling of gratitude to the fans who have supported the works of SNK, new game machine that recorded the popular title of NeoGeo appeared! Please stay tuned. The Future is Now! #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEO #ネオジオ

DbHAyDfVMAAQNxk.jpg
  • Like 1

Neo Geo Mini coming soon?

This year, the SNK brand celebrates its 40th anniversary. [KOF] [Fatal Fury] [samsupi] and [meta-slime], including the feeling of gratitude to the fans who have supported the works of SNK, new game machine that recorded the popular title of NeoGeo appeared! Please stay tuned. The Future is Now! #SNK #SNK40th #NEOGEO #ネオジオ

That's right NGCD. Expect to see more regarding it soon. I want it . Just hope it won't turn into a Neo Geo X like issue with poor emulation though.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Nintendo Switch™/PlayStation®4対応ソフト『SNKヒロインズ Tag Team Frenzy』国内初の試遊会を5月4日に開催!さらにオリジナルグッズも販売! https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000096.000028651.html @PRTIMES_JPさんからpic.twitter.com/VXGOfmr0jC

Translate from Japanese

Nintendo Switch ™/playstation ® 4 Software "SNK heroines Tag Team Frenzy" First Test play in Japan held on May 4! In addition, the original goods are sold! https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000096.000028651.html @PRTIMES_JP from Mr.

DbMP0I0V4AAVHlt.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 『SNKヒロインズ Tag Team Frenzy』国内初の試遊会が5月4日に大阪で開催決定 https://www.famitsu.com/news/201804/20156040.html pic.twitter.com/SJoseExhMe

Translate from Japanese

"SNK heroines Tag Team Frenzy" The first Test play in Japan will be held in Osaka on May 4 https://www. famitsu.com/news/201804/20156040.html

DbMdiUGU0AAaWZu.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOF XIV漏洞修復補丁】 修復補丁(Ver.3.01)已於今天公布。很抱歉為大家帶來麻煩。 【About KOF XIV patch 3.01】 We have released the update patch 3.01 to fix some minor issues today. Thank you very much for your understanding.pic.twitter.com/twBEEBJ07e

Translate from Chinese
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

The KOF XIV Vulnerability fix patch (ver.3.01) was released today. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. "About KOF XIV patch 3.01" We have released the update patch 3.01 to fix some minor today. Thank you very a much for your understanding.

DbJE_LBVQAA63D_.jpg

Anthony..