IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

\KOFGゲーム紹介

サイドストーリー/ Pick!!テリー・ボガード(CV.近藤隆) 「テイクイットイージー!」 大胆で明るいテリーの魅力に励まされ惹かれていく主人公。しかし彼の敗北に人々は「チャンピオンの失墜」と冷たい視線を向ける。狼は再び目覚めるのか――。 #KOFG #KOF乙女
Translated from Japanese by
\ KOFG game introduction

Side Story / Pick !! Terry Bogard (CV. Takashi Kondo) "Take It Easy!" However, upon his defeat, people turn a cold look at the “disappearance of the champion”. Will the wolf wake up again? #KOFG#KOF乙女

Anthony..

Hi guys,

\KOFGゲーム紹介

サイドストーリー/ Pick!!テリー・ボガード(CV.近藤隆) 「テイクイットイージー!」 大胆で明るいテリーの魅力に励まされ惹かれていく主人公。しかし彼の敗北に人々は「チャンピオンの失墜」と冷たい視線を向ける。狼は再び目覚めるのか――。 #KOFG #KOF乙女
\ KOFG game introduction

Side Story / Pick !! Terry Bogard (CV. Takashi Kondo) "Take It Easy!" However, upon his defeat, people turn a cold look at the “disappearance of the champion”. Will the wolf wake up again? #KOFG#KOF乙女

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Amazing article regarding FullSet's future Neo-Geo title Project Neon by Retro Faith. Enjoy everyone. ;-)

Retro Faith gets a first interview with developer FullSet on their upcoming Neo Geo title Project Neon. https://retrofaith.uk/project-neon-kickstarter/

9:18 AM · Nov 4, 2019 from Greenwich, London·

pn-thumb.jpg?resize=1000%2C680&ssl=1

Project Neon Kickstarter 5th November

A new Neo Geo game called Project Neon is in development and Retro Faith has the lowdown from Sascha Reuter from developer FullSet. The official unveiling for Project Neon’s Kickstater is 5th November 8pm (BST) and there are plans for both MVS and AES releases. We have just seen the trailer and this new title will definitely cause a stir in the retro community.

project neon
The Neo Geo has some amazing indie shmups, what inspired you to start work on your own title?
That is indeed a good question. It all started with me digging into some Gameboy development about six months back. I’ve been into games, computers and software development forever, but never got into game development.

My actual first game (also a shmup) was actually developed in PICO-8 first. which led me to porting it to the Gameboy shortly after. It somehow escalated from there when I realized I could actually write a game for what I spend most of my gaming time on, arcade cabinets and systems.

And why a shmup you might ask? Well, similar answer. I spent most of my gaming time with games from Toaplan, Cave, 8ing, Compile and alike. I guess I just love shmups

What are the key gameplay features that players should look forward to?
Apart from the usual things we’re planning for quite some unique things, especially around co-op play! Think Ghostbusters, or Michael Jordan and Scotty Pippen… Ok, the latter doesn’t really make sense I guess.

ECbE1aiUwAIIgE0.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl

Do you know how many levels, bosses and enemy types there will be?
We’re planning for five levels at the moment. Four freely selectable and with the end level (Mars) being the final, unlockable one. There will be boss fights at the end of every stage, and likely also some mini bosses along the levels.

You have worked on previous games, what experiences have you taken from them into this project?
Not many though, and not at this scale, but fortunately all shmups. I’m not that long into game development yet. One may flag that as a risk, others as an opportunity to get some refreshing ideas and takes on the table.

While I wrote most of the current game myself, I also got support by some very awesome and talented people in the background when I hit any limits. Most of the time that is not necessary though.

I’d also like to point out that I love to sweat the details, am always open for feedback and generally have a good track record in doing new things successfully.

Do you have dates for the Kickstarter and what you will be offering to potential backers?
Yes, we have a date! The Kickstarter and trailer reveal will be on NOV 5 at 12PM (PST). That’s 8pm in the UK.

project neon

You are working with Freezedream to create the music and sfx. Did their previous work on Tangleweed influence the decision? Or is there more to the story on how the collaboration came about?
It started by me reaching out to only a handful of artists on Twitter, with Freezedream and Savage Regime being on the top of my list. Back then I thought Savage Regime’s style might be a bit more fitting for a Shmup, given that the Tanglewood soundtrack was quite mellow.

But oh my god was I wrong! You’ll see (well, hear) soon… Tuesday. I’m actually worried the soundtrack will take all the attention. Well, not worried, but you know… it’s freaking catchy!

Have you made any decisions around distribution? 
Current plan is to handle the distribution ourselves. Hpman is our tools/support special striker for making sure we’re not messing up the PCBs for the carts. Well, apart from the code I guess, that would be on me ?

Retro Faith would like to thank Sascha for taking the time to answer our questions.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

Congratulations the monstrous winning on #KOFXIV in #CCGX. Great respect for , finally grabbed the qualification for SWC. We are proud of all the attendees on #CCGX. Next is #SAMURAISHODOWN, starting from 1:00 pm (MST) on https://twitch.tv/canadacupgaming/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SCORE さんカナダカップの #サムライスピリッツ 部門で優勝! ウィナーズファイナルの十兵衛戦はハラハラしたけど、グランドファイナルは安定してましたね。おめでとうございます! 配信 https://twitch.tv/canadacupgaming #サムスピ
SCORE Ms. Canada Cup #サムライスピリッツ Win the category! Winners Final's Jubei battle was frustrating, but the Grand Final was stable. congratulations! Delivery https://twitch.tv/canadacupgaming#サムスピ

3:09 PM · Nov 3, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SCOREさん競り勝った! メッチャ嬉しそうw これでウィナーズでグランドファイナル進出かな? カナダカップ #サムライスピリッツ 配信中→ http://twitch.tv/canadacupgaming
SCORE won the competition! I ’m glad I ’m going to win the Grand Finals at Winners. Canadian Cup #サムライスピリッツ During delivery →http://twitch.tv/canadacupgaming

2:40 PM · Nov 3, 2019·

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

明日11月6日(水)の22時より、特別番組「テリーのつかいかた」を放送します!新ファイター「テリー・ボガード」の配信を前に、桜井さんが実際にゲームを操作しながら、約45分にわたってテリーの魅力をお届けします。ぜひご覧ください! #スマブラSP https://youtube.com/watch?v=kpLTt6RQpZo
A special program “How to use Terry” will be broadcast from 22:00 on Wednesday, November 6th! Before the new fighter “Terry Bogard” is delivered, Mr. Sakurai will deliver the charm of Terry over 45 minutes while actually operating the game. Please take a look! #スマブラSPhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=kpLTt6RQpZo

8:00 PM · Nov 4, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Nintendo Switch版『SAMURAI SPIRITS』12月12日発売! 早期購入特典はNintendo Switch版『サムライスピリッツ!2』。 #SNK #サムスピ 最新トレーラーを公開!
Nintendo Switch version "SAMURAI SPIRITS" will be released on December 12th! Early purchase benefits are for Nintendo Switch “Samurai Spirits! 2 ”. #SNK#サムスピ The latest trailer is released!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Project Neon: A brand new Shoot 'Em Up for the Neo Geo

Blaze your way through 5 distinctive stages & bosses, featuring some unique game mechanics, vibrant graphics and a blasting soundtrack!

About

f4ab9231001635c0413ed7ec5f15783c_origina

Project Neon is a new, vertical / TATE style Shoot 'Em Up (shmup), developed for the original Neo Geo MVS / AES platform. It features a 1-2 player mode, with all the bells and whistles of a classic shoot 'em up that you would expect, spiced up with some modern and unique concepts and game mechanics. 

e6b4a40d8f14d72687e479682759d0d0_origina
e573cb6a61a6c58897782736e86b42f2_origina
  • Rock solid 60fps action, parallax scrolling and beautiful animated sprites 
  • Five distinctive levels and screen-filling end boss fights
  • Vibrant pixel-art graphics
  • Huge variety of enemies and weapons
  • Tight controls with dedicated focus on minimal/zero lag
  • Co-op mechanics
  • A strangely familiar antagonist
8cb073961f5e4e7d9559b601c4b3e55b_origina In-game graphics (work in progress)
3aeef8dab942d5c907cb0a2b680e21bf_origina

"The year is 2057. Humanity finally caught up with their rocket technology to go after Melon Usk, who 32 years ago left Earth to occupy Mars and never came back. Unfortunately Usk did not just occupy Mars, but also its surrounding planets, to build up a planetary shield that would prevent the rest of humanity ".. from ever following me to Mars!!". This was his last tweet in 2025.

Our not-too-smart heroes have been tasked with a simple mission. Shutdown the nodes that make up the shield and exfiltrate Usk from Mars to hand him to the ES-EY-CE."

f771ebf4ec51ebcb741031a56ad92a0d_origina
9a2618543cbb2dbe6b14d17e357c96b7_origina

We have a fully playable prototype that runs on real NEO GEO MVS/AES hardware with the first version of key mechanics and the first level completed.

Here is a list of what is currently done in the prototype:

• Buttery-smooth 60fps performance with parallax scrolling and lots of bullets rendered on the screen.
  • Sound and true FM music blasting out of the YM2610!
  • 2 player input handling (controls, play/coin status, etc.)
  • Support for primary (bullets) and secondary weapons (beams and auto-aim rockets), including a multi-stage power-up weapon system
  • A bunch of ground and air enemies and two different player ships
  • First end-boss, composed of multiple elements you can destroy individually for maximum milk
  • Collision detection
  • First few advanced bullet and enemy patterns
  • Level scripting
  • In-game dialogues system

Apart from all the software bits, we made contact with the renowned folks from the Neo Geo development scene to help estimate costs and ensure a smooth production of the MVS & AES cartridges.

We went above and beyond to ensure full feasibility of this project and setting ourselves up for success!

3f25c32aa9e4ea33df6379cac335d8a3_origina
290ecc22ea58e6c5e199fd9593de7774_origina

There's heaps of stuff still left to do. Here are some of the things we still got on the list:

• Design and development of many more enemies, weapon systems and the other 4 levels + end bosses
  • Sophisticated scoring system + high score saves
  • More versatile bullet and enemy patterns
  • Advanced level/game/stage boss scripting
  • Fine-tuning of our collision detection
  • Co-op game mechanics
  • Intro and potentially cut scenes (sprite-based)
  • Cartridge design and production (the biggie!)
  • All the other things to ensure an authenticated and great game experience 
ac13f6f064e0cbd9ea61faac7b095582_origina
c431f34f56b4cdc67494ff5a210f911f_origina
9e72e0923d51e7359dd0c76a94e8d27a_origina Sascha "Coinfeeder" Reuter, Project Lead and developer, https://twitter.com/sreuter
e8fb04ec1d0a029c12e3296048464f9d_origina Adam "Wacko" Rakic, Design & Graphics, https://twitter.com/senshitheband
66d2ba2b203c647356413557c17ccbdc_origina Nathan "Freezedream" Stanley, SFX & FM mastery, http://freezedream.net/
9221d8912282fe29e22a4bcc7ab0da71_origina Nadir Aslam, Concept Art, https://www.nadiraslam.de/
475cceb25a26688a9429dbd4d235fb7e_origina Hpman, Tooling & cartridge production support, https://twitter.com/the_hpman
887e30a1b0353282ff287d3893ca6b7a_origina

It's simple: More content, more details, more everything.

With our campaign funding target being relatively low (if put into relation to the actual costs and effort it takes to produce a new game for the Neo Geo) we'll use the extra funds collected primarily to make Project Neon an even better game.

While porting Project Neon to other systems is definitely something we're keen doing and might actually offer sooner rather than later, it wouldn't benefit our initial "Neo Geo" backers much.

Our primary goal and focus is and will be the Neo Geo version. This is what we're committing to, and that's what we're collecting the funds for in the first place.

69d34df4c7827eb27557bb03e8ae62a0_origina

Some tiers include a special "alpha access" in the form of one or multiple ROMs being shared during the alpha development stage of the game. We decided to offer this for two reasons:

• To give our backers the possible to get an early sneak peek to bridge the time until the games completion
  • To collect and consider our backers feedback early on and before we jump into designing the rest of the game content. 

Please be aware that we'll have to ask you to read & accept an "alpha agreement" for legal reasons, which will protect us and our backers to any claims being made. Participating in the alpha and providing feedback will be voluntarily and will not include any compensation.

You will require either a working MAME setup or an original Neo Geo plus multi-cart like the ones from Darksoft or Terraonion / NeoSD. We will not be able to provide you with anything but the actual ROM prepared to run on either of these systems.

The alpha access period is tentatively scheduled to go from January to February in 2020.The alpha will include one complete level including the boss fight. After the end of the alpha program no more development ROMs will be issued.

8e57e721f4bd53ec1bcc424e65cd23da_origina

With many of the fundamentals bits and pieces already in place, you might be wondering why we decided to do a Kickstarter now to continue our efforts. The answers to this are quite straight forward. The entire development of the game's code happens in my (Sascha's) free time, after my day job is done and the family is asleep. Hence my time is limited by these boundaries. To ensure a continuous, smooth development progress, I'll need to be able to hand certain tasks (code, game, sfx, cartridge production and administrative) to other professionals who do this stuff for a living.

On top of that, we'd love to validate our idea and work with the Neo Geo / Shmup community before keep on putting our heart and soul into this for the next months to come! 

And last but not least: Work on ambitious projects like these is way more exciting (and usually progresses much faster) if the team working on them know there's some genuine interest from the people they craft them for! 

9d37376ffaf8ca872098197325f40ed7_origina

5941bfd06ba41b0d31b464eeb6150dcd_origina

A huge thanks goes out to the excellent Neo Geo developer community, especially  Hpman, Furrtek, Neobitz and Blastar for their great advice and/or tooling! It's due to their hard work that allows for projects like this to even exist.

Project Neon is not licensed, sponsored, published or endorsed by SNK CORPORATION, or their affiliates.

This title is an unofficial and unlicensed release for the SNK NEO·GEO™ MVS system, and is not affiliated with SNK CORPORATION.

NEO·GEO™ and SNK are registered trademark of SNK CORPORATION.

All other used brand names and trademarks mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.

ddab333242a04fb91fe8b6ad52c2593b_origina

Risks and challenges

With the prototype already working, including most game mechanics and the first level, we have high confidence that we'll be able to deliver on our promises. We also involved renown people from both, the game development and Neo Geo home brew scene to double check on feasibility of the software development process, as well as cartridge production and distribution. While we're a relatively small team, with some of us doing this in their free time, we ensured we have enough backup capacity in all disciplines involved should we need it.

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Support this project

Select an option below

1. Pledge without a reward

Back it because you believe in it.

AU$

2. AU$ 1 or more

ABOUT $1

Supporter

You're amazing, thanks for helping making this ambitious project a success!

INCLUDES:
    • Access to 'Backers Only' Updates Section
    • Wallpaper for mobile and desktop

ESTIMATED DELIVERYJan 2020
    AU$

3. AU$ 3 or more

ABOUT $3

Soundtrack (digital copy)

Get a digital copy of the Project Neon Soundtrack.

INCLUDES:
    • A digital copy of the Project Neon Soundtrack

ESTIMATED DELIVERYSep 2020
    AU$

4. AU$ 450 or more

ABOUT $311

MVS Standard Edition

This is it - the real deal for your Neo Geo MVS!

INCLUDES:
    • MVS version (boxed cartridge)
    • Alpha version access (ROM)

ESTIMATED DELIVERYDec 2020
    SHIPS TOAnywhere in the world

Select a countryAfghanistan  (+AU$ 35) Aland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Albania  (+AU$ 35) Algeria  (+AU$ 35) American Samoa  (+AU$ 35) Andorra  (+AU$ 35) Angola  (+AU$ 35) Anguilla  (+AU$ 35) Antarctica  (+AU$ 35) Antigua and Barbuda  (+AU$ 35) Argentina  (+AU$ 35) Armenia  (+AU$ 35) Aruba  (+AU$ 35) Australia  (+AU$ 35) Austria  (+AU$ 35) Azerbaijan  (+AU$ 35) Bahrain  (+AU$ 35) Bangladesh  (+AU$ 35) Barbados  (+AU$ 35) Belarus  (+AU$ 35) Belgium  (+AU$ 35) Belize  (+AU$ 35) Benin  (+AU$ 35) Bermuda  (+AU$ 35) Bhutan  (+AU$ 35) Bolivia  (+AU$ 35) Bosnia and Herzegovina  (+AU$ 35) Botswana  (+AU$ 35) Bouvet Island  (+AU$ 35) Brazil  (+AU$ 35) British Indian Ocean Territory  (+AU$ 35) British Virgin Islands  (+AU$ 35) Brunei  (+AU$ 35) Bulgaria  (+AU$ 35) Burkina Faso  (+AU$ 35) Burundi  (+AU$ 35) Cambodia  (+AU$ 35) Cameroon  (+AU$ 35) Canada  (+AU$ 35) Cape Verde  (+AU$ 35) Caribbean Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) Cayman Islands  (+AU$ 35) Central African Republic  (+AU$ 35) Chad  (+AU$ 35) Chile  (+AU$ 35) China  (+AU$ 35) Christmas Island  (+AU$ 35) Cocos (Keeling) Islands  (+AU$ 35) Colombia  (+AU$ 35) Comoros  (+AU$ 35) Congo  (+AU$ 35) Cook Islands  (+AU$ 35) Costa Rica  (+AU$ 35) Croatia  (+AU$ 35) Curaçao  (+AU$ 35) Cyprus  (+AU$ 35) Czech Republic  (+AU$ 35) Democratic Republic of Congo  (+AU$ 35) Denmark  (+AU$ 35) Disputed Territory  (+AU$ 35) Djibouti  (+AU$ 35) Dominica  (+AU$ 35) Dominican Republic  (+AU$ 35) East Timor  (+AU$ 35) Ecuador  (+AU$ 35) Egypt  (+AU$ 35) El Salvador  (+AU$ 35) Equatorial Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Eritrea  (+AU$ 35) Estonia  (+AU$ 35) Ethiopia  (+AU$ 35) Falkland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Faroe Islands  (+AU$ 35) Federated States of Micronesia  (+AU$ 35) Fiji  (+AU$ 35) Finland  (+AU$ 35) France  (+AU$ 35) French Guiana  (+AU$ 35) French Polynesia  (+AU$ 35) French Southern Territories  (+AU$ 35) Gabon  (+AU$ 35) Gambia  (+AU$ 35) Georgia  (+AU$ 35) Germany  (+AU$ 35) Ghana  (+AU$ 35) Gibraltar  (+AU$ 35) Greece  (+AU$ 35) Greenland  (+AU$ 35) Grenada  (+AU$ 35) Guadeloupe  (+AU$ 35) Guam  (+AU$ 35) Guatemala  (+AU$ 35) Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Guinea-Bissau  (+AU$ 35) Guyana  (+AU$ 35) Haiti  (+AU$ 35) Heard Island and McDonald Islands  (+AU$ 35) Holy See (Vatican City State)  (+AU$ 35) Honduras  (+AU$ 35) Hong Kong  (+AU$ 35) Hungary  (+AU$ 35) Iceland  (+AU$ 35) India  (+AU$ 35) Indonesia  (+AU$ 35) Iraq  (+AU$ 35) Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) Ireland  (+AU$ 35) Israel  (+AU$ 35) Italy  (+AU$ 35) Ivory Coast  (+AU$ 35) Jamaica  (+AU$ 35) Japan  (+AU$ 35) Jordan  (+AU$ 35) Kazakhstan  (+AU$ 35) Kenya  (+AU$ 35) Kiribati  (+AU$ 35) Kosovo  (+AU$ 35) Kuwait  (+AU$ 35) Kyrgyzstan  (+AU$ 35) Laos  (+AU$ 35) Latvia  (+AU$ 35) Lebanon  (+AU$ 35) Lesotho  (+AU$ 35) Liberia  (+AU$ 35) Libya  (+AU$ 35) Liechtenstein  (+AU$ 35) Lithuania  (+AU$ 35) Luxembourg  (+AU$ 35) Macao  (+AU$ 35) Macedonia  (+AU$ 35) Madagascar  (+AU$ 35) Malawi  (+AU$ 35) Malaysia  (+AU$ 35) Maldives  (+AU$ 35) Mali  (+AU$ 35) Malta  (+AU$ 35) Marshall Islands  (+AU$ 35) Martinique  (+AU$ 35) Mauritania  (+AU$ 35) Mauritius  (+AU$ 35) Mayotte  (+AU$ 35) Mexico  (+AU$ 35) Moldova  (+AU$ 35) Monaco  (+AU$ 35) Mongolia  (+AU$ 35) Montenegro  (+AU$ 35) Montserrat  (+AU$ 35) Morocco  (+AU$ 35) Mozambique  (+AU$ 35) Myanmar  (+AU$ 35) Namibia  (+AU$ 35) Nauru  (+AU$ 35) Nepal  (+AU$ 35) Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) New Caledonia  (+AU$ 35) New Zealand  (+AU$ 35) Nicaragua  (+AU$ 35) Niger  (+AU$ 35) Nigeria  (+AU$ 35) Niue  (+AU$ 35) Norfolk Island  (+AU$ 35) Northern Mariana Islands  (+AU$ 35) Norway  (+AU$ 35) Oman  (+AU$ 35) Pakistan  (+AU$ 35) Palau  (+AU$ 35) Palestine  (+AU$ 35) Panama  (+AU$ 35) Papua New Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Paraguay  (+AU$ 35) Peru  (+AU$ 35) Philippines  (+AU$ 35) Pitcairn Islands  (+AU$ 35) Poland  (+AU$ 35) Portugal  (+AU$ 35) Puerto Rico  (+AU$ 35) Qatar  (+AU$ 35) Romania  (+AU$ 35) Russia  (+AU$ 35) Rwanda  (+AU$ 35) Réunion  (+AU$ 35) Saint Barthélemy  (+AU$ 35) Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha  (+AU$ 35) Saint Kitts and Nevis  (+AU$ 35) Saint Lucia  (+AU$ 35) Saint Martin (French part)  (+AU$ 35) Saint Pierre and Miquelon  (+AU$ 35) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines  (+AU$ 35) Samoa  (+AU$ 35) San Marino  (+AU$ 35) Sao Tome and Principe  (+AU$ 35) Saudi Arabia  (+AU$ 35) Senegal  (+AU$ 35) Serbia  (+AU$ 35) Seychelles  (+AU$ 35) Sierra Leone  (+AU$ 35) Singapore  (+AU$ 35) Sint Maarten (Dutch part)  (+AU$ 35) Slovakia  (+AU$ 35) Slovenia  (+AU$ 35) Solomon Islands  (+AU$ 35) Somalia  (+AU$ 35) South Africa  (+AU$ 35) South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands  (+AU$ 35) South Korea  (+AU$ 35) Spain  (+AU$ 35) Spratly Islands  (+AU$ 35) Sri Lanka  (+AU$ 35) Sudan  (+AU$ 35) Suriname  (+AU$ 35) Svalbard and Jan Mayen  (+AU$ 35) Swaziland  (+AU$ 35) Sweden  (+AU$ 35) Switzerland  (+AU$ 35) Taiwan  (+AU$ 35) Tajikistan  (+AU$ 35) Tanzania, United Republic of  (+AU$ 35) Thailand  (+AU$ 35) The Bahamas  (+AU$ 35) Togo  (+AU$ 35) Tokelau  (+AU$ 35) Tonga  (+AU$ 35) Trinidad and Tobago  (+AU$ 35) Tunisia  (+AU$ 35) Turkey  (+AU$ 35) Turkmenistan  (+AU$ 35) Turks and Caicos Islands  (+AU$ 35) Tuvalu  (+AU$ 35) Uganda  (+AU$ 35) Ukraine  (+AU$ 35) United Arab Emirates  (+AU$ 35) United Kingdom  (+AU$ 35) United Nations Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) United States  (+AU$ 35) United States Minor Outlying Islands  (+AU$ 35) Uruguay  (+AU$ 35) Uzbekistan  (+AU$ 35) Vanuatu  (+AU$ 35) Venezuela  (+AU$ 35) Vietnam  (+AU$ 35) Virgin Islands, U.S.  (+AU$ 35) Wallis and Futuna  (+AU$ 35) Western Sahara  (+AU$ 35) Yemen  (+AU$ 35) Zambia  (+AU$ 35) Zimbabwe  (+AU$ 35)
    AU$

5. AU$ 450 or more

ABOUT $311

AES Standard Edition

This is it - the real deal for your Neo Geo AES!

INCLUDES:
    • AES version (boxed cartridge)

Select a countryAfghanistan  (+AU$ 35) Aland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Albania  (+AU$ 35) Algeria  (+AU$ 35) American Samoa  (+AU$ 35) Andorra  (+AU$ 35) Angola  (+AU$ 35) Anguilla  (+AU$ 35) Antarctica  (+AU$ 35) Antigua and Barbuda  (+AU$ 35) Argentina  (+AU$ 35) Armenia  (+AU$ 35) Aruba  (+AU$ 35) Australia  (+AU$ 35) Austria  (+AU$ 35) Azerbaijan  (+AU$ 35) Bahrain  (+AU$ 35) Bangladesh  (+AU$ 35) Barbados  (+AU$ 35) Belarus  (+AU$ 35) Belgium  (+AU$ 35) Belize  (+AU$ 35) Benin  (+AU$ 35) Bermuda  (+AU$ 35) Bhutan  (+AU$ 35) Bolivia  (+AU$ 35) Bosnia and Herzegovina  (+AU$ 35) Botswana  (+AU$ 35) Bouvet Island  (+AU$ 35) Brazil  (+AU$ 35) British Indian Ocean Territory  (+AU$ 35) British Virgin Islands  (+AU$ 35) Brunei  (+AU$ 35) Bulgaria  (+AU$ 35) Burkina Faso  (+AU$ 35) Burundi  (+AU$ 35) Cambodia  (+AU$ 35) Cameroon  (+AU$ 35) Canada  (+AU$ 35) Cape Verde  (+AU$ 35) Caribbean Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) Cayman Islands  (+AU$ 35) Central African Republic  (+AU$ 35) Chad  (+AU$ 35) Chile  (+AU$ 35) China  (+AU$ 35) Christmas Island  (+AU$ 35) Cocos (Keeling) Islands  (+AU$ 35) Colombia  (+AU$ 35) Comoros  (+AU$ 35) Congo  (+AU$ 35) Cook Islands  (+AU$ 35) Costa Rica  (+AU$ 35) Croatia  (+AU$ 35) Curaçao  (+AU$ 35) Cyprus  (+AU$ 35) Czech Republic  (+AU$ 35) Democratic Republic of Congo  (+AU$ 35) Denmark  (+AU$ 35) Disputed Territory  (+AU$ 35) Djibouti  (+AU$ 35) Dominica  (+AU$ 35) Dominican Republic  (+AU$ 35) East Timor  (+AU$ 35) Ecuador  (+AU$ 35) Egypt  (+AU$ 35) El Salvador  (+AU$ 35) Equatorial Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Eritrea  (+AU$ 35) Estonia  (+AU$ 35) Ethiopia  (+AU$ 35) Falkland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Faroe Islands  (+AU$ 35) Federated States of Micronesia  (+AU$ 35) Fiji  (+AU$ 35) Finland  (+AU$ 35) France  (+AU$ 35) French Guiana  (+AU$ 35) French Polynesia  (+AU$ 35) French Southern Territories  (+AU$ 35) Gabon  (+AU$ 35) Gambia  (+AU$ 35) Georgia  (+AU$ 35) Germany  (+AU$ 35) Ghana  (+AU$ 35) Gibraltar  (+AU$ 35) Greece  (+AU$ 35) Greenland  (+AU$ 35) Grenada  (+AU$ 35) Guadeloupe  (+AU$ 35) Guam  (+AU$ 35) Guatemala  (+AU$ 35) Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Guinea-Bissau  (+AU$ 35) Guyana  (+AU$ 35) Haiti  (+AU$ 35) Heard Island and McDonald Islands  (+AU$ 35) Holy See (Vatican City State)  (+AU$ 35) Honduras  (+AU$ 35) Hong Kong  (+AU$ 35) Hungary  (+AU$ 35) Iceland  (+AU$ 35) India  (+AU$ 35) Indonesia  (+AU$ 35) Iraq  (+AU$ 35) Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) Ireland  (+AU$ 35) Israel  (+AU$ 35) Italy  (+AU$ 35) Ivory Coast  (+AU$ 35) Jamaica  (+AU$ 35) Japan  (+AU$ 35) Jordan  (+AU$ 35) Kazakhstan  (+AU$ 35) Kenya  (+AU$ 35) Kiribati  (+AU$ 35) Kosovo  (+AU$ 35) Kuwait  (+AU$ 35) Kyrgyzstan  (+AU$ 35) Laos  (+AU$ 35) Latvia  (+AU$ 35) Lebanon  (+AU$ 35) Lesotho  (+AU$ 35) Liberia  (+AU$ 35) Libya  (+AU$ 35) Liechtenstein  (+AU$ 35) Lithuania  (+AU$ 35) Luxembourg  (+AU$ 35) Macao  (+AU$ 35) Macedonia  (+AU$ 35) Madagascar  (+AU$ 35) Malawi  (+AU$ 35) Malaysia  (+AU$ 35) Maldives  (+AU$ 35) Mali  (+AU$ 35) Malta  (+AU$ 35) Marshall Islands  (+AU$ 35) Martinique  (+AU$ 35) Mauritania  (+AU$ 35) Mauritius  (+AU$ 35) Mayotte  (+AU$ 35) Mexico  (+AU$ 35) Moldova  (+AU$ 35) Monaco  (+AU$ 35) Mongolia  (+AU$ 35) Montenegro  (+AU$ 35) Montserrat  (+AU$ 35) Morocco  (+AU$ 35) Mozambique  (+AU$ 35) Myanmar  (+AU$ 35) Namibia  (+AU$ 35) Nauru  (+AU$ 35) Nepal  (+AU$ 35) Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) New Caledonia  (+AU$ 35) New Zealand  (+AU$ 35) Nicaragua  (+AU$ 35) Niger  (+AU$ 35) Nigeria  (+AU$ 35) Niue  (+AU$ 35) Norfolk Island  (+AU$ 35) Northern Mariana Islands  (+AU$ 35) Norway  (+AU$ 35) Oman  (+AU$ 35) Pakistan  (+AU$ 35) Palau  (+AU$ 35) Palestine  (+AU$ 35) Panama  (+AU$ 35) Papua New Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Paraguay  (+AU$ 35) Peru  (+AU$ 35) Philippines  (+AU$ 35) Pitcairn Islands  (+AU$ 35) Poland  (+AU$ 35) Portugal  (+AU$ 35) Puerto Rico  (+AU$ 35) Qatar  (+AU$ 35) Romania  (+AU$ 35) Russia  (+AU$ 35) Rwanda  (+AU$ 35) Réunion  (+AU$ 35) Saint Barthélemy  (+AU$ 35) Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha  (+AU$ 35) Saint Kitts and Nevis  (+AU$ 35) Saint Lucia  (+AU$ 35) Saint Martin (French part)  (+AU$ 35) Saint Pierre and Miquelon  (+AU$ 35) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines  (+AU$ 35) Samoa  (+AU$ 35) San Marino  (+AU$ 35) Sao Tome and Principe  (+AU$ 35) Saudi Arabia  (+AU$ 35) Senegal  (+AU$ 35) Serbia  (+AU$ 35) Seychelles  (+AU$ 35) Sierra Leone  (+AU$ 35) Singapore  (+AU$ 35) Sint Maarten (Dutch part)  (+AU$ 35) Slovakia  (+AU$ 35) Slovenia  (+AU$ 35) Solomon Islands  (+AU$ 35) Somalia  (+AU$ 35) South Africa  (+AU$ 35) South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands  (+AU$ 35) South Korea  (+AU$ 35) Spain  (+AU$ 35) Spratly Islands  (+AU$ 35) Sri Lanka  (+AU$ 35) Sudan  (+AU$ 35) Suriname  (+AU$ 35) Svalbard and Jan Mayen  (+AU$ 35) Swaziland  (+AU$ 35) Sweden  (+AU$ 35) Switzerland  (+AU$ 35) Taiwan  (+AU$ 35) Tajikistan  (+AU$ 35) Tanzania, United Republic of  (+AU$ 35) Thailand  (+AU$ 35) The Bahamas  (+AU$ 35) Togo  (+AU$ 35) Tokelau  (+AU$ 35) Tonga  (+AU$ 35) Trinidad and Tobago  (+AU$ 35) Tunisia  (+AU$ 35) Turkey  (+AU$ 35) Turkmenistan  (+AU$ 35) Turks and Caicos Islands  (+AU$ 35) Tuvalu  (+AU$ 35) Uganda  (+AU$ 35) Ukraine  (+AU$ 35) United Arab Emirates  (+AU$ 35) United Kingdom  (+AU$ 35) United Nations Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) United States  (+AU$ 35) United States Minor Outlying Islands  (+AU$ 35) Uruguay  (+AU$ 35) Uzbekistan  (+AU$ 35) Vanuatu  (+AU$ 35) Venezuela  (+AU$ 35) Vietnam  (+AU$ 35) Virgin Islands, U.S.  (+AU$ 35) Wallis and Futuna  (+AU$ 35) Western Sahara  (+AU$ 35) Yemen  (+AU$ 35) Zambia  (+AU$ 35) Zimbabwe  (+AU$ 35)
    AU$

6. AU$ 550 or more

ABOUT $380

MVS Collectors Edition

This is it - the real deal for your Neo Geo MVS + all the nice things you'd expect from a collectors edition, including a high-quality, beautiful designed shockbox case, printed accessories (instruction sheet, A3 poster, A4 marquee), t-shirt and sticker sheet.

INCLUDES:
    • Limited shockbox storage case
    • Limited "Project Neon" coffee cup
    • Printed accessories (instruction sheet, A3 poster, A4 marquee)
    • Limited "Project Neon" T-Shirt (Unisex)
    • Sprite sticker sheet

Select a countryAfghanistan  (+AU$ 35) Aland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Albania  (+AU$ 35) Algeria  (+AU$ 35) American Samoa  (+AU$ 35) Andorra  (+AU$ 35) Angola  (+AU$ 35) Anguilla  (+AU$ 35) Antarctica  (+AU$ 35) Antigua and Barbuda  (+AU$ 35) Argentina  (+AU$ 35) Armenia  (+AU$ 35) Aruba  (+AU$ 35) Australia  Austria  (+AU$ 35) Azerbaijan  (+AU$ 35) Bahrain  (+AU$ 35) Bangladesh  (+AU$ 35) Barbados  (+AU$ 35) Belarus  (+AU$ 35) Belgium  (+AU$ 35) Belize  (+AU$ 35) Benin  (+AU$ 35) Bermuda  (+AU$ 35) Bhutan  (+AU$ 35) Bolivia  (+AU$ 35) Bosnia and Herzegovina  (+AU$ 35) Botswana  (+AU$ 35) Bouvet Island  (+AU$ 35) Brazil  (+AU$ 35) British Indian Ocean Territory  (+AU$ 35) British Virgin Islands  (+AU$ 35) Brunei  (+AU$ 35) Bulgaria  (+AU$ 35) Burkina Faso  (+AU$ 35) Burundi  (+AU$ 35) Cambodia  (+AU$ 35) Cameroon  (+AU$ 35) Canada  (+AU$ 35) Cape Verde  (+AU$ 35) Caribbean Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) Cayman Islands  (+AU$ 35) Central African Republic  (+AU$ 35) Chad  (+AU$ 35) Chile  (+AU$ 35) China  (+AU$ 35) Christmas Island  (+AU$ 35) Cocos (Keeling) Islands  (+AU$ 35) Colombia  (+AU$ 35) Comoros  (+AU$ 35) Congo  (+AU$ 35) Cook Islands  (+AU$ 35) Costa Rica  (+AU$ 35) Croatia  (+AU$ 35) Curaçao  (+AU$ 35) Cyprus  (+AU$ 35) Czech Republic  (+AU$ 35) Democratic Republic of Congo  (+AU$ 35) Denmark  (+AU$ 35) Disputed Territory  (+AU$ 35) Djibouti  (+AU$ 35) Dominica  (+AU$ 35) Dominican Republic  (+AU$ 35) East Timor  (+AU$ 35) Ecuador  (+AU$ 35) Egypt  (+AU$ 35) El Salvador  (+AU$ 35) Equatorial Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Eritrea  (+AU$ 35) Estonia  (+AU$ 35) Ethiopia  (+AU$ 35) Falkland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Faroe Islands  (+AU$ 35) Federated States of Micronesia  (+AU$ 35) Fiji  (+AU$ 35) Finland  (+AU$ 35) France  (+AU$ 35) French Guiana  (+AU$ 35) French Polynesia  (+AU$ 35) French Southern Territories  (+AU$ 35) Gabon  (+AU$ 35) Gambia  (+AU$ 35) Georgia  (+AU$ 35) Germany  (+AU$ 35) Ghana  (+AU$ 35) Gibraltar  (+AU$ 35) Greece  (+AU$ 35) Greenland  (+AU$ 35) Grenada  (+AU$ 35) Guadeloupe  (+AU$ 35) Guam  (+AU$ 35) Guatemala  (+AU$ 35) Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Guinea-Bissau  (+AU$ 35) Guyana  (+AU$ 35) Haiti  (+AU$ 35) Heard Island and McDonald Islands  (+AU$ 35) Holy See (Vatican City State)  (+AU$ 35) Honduras  (+AU$ 35) Hong Kong  (+AU$ 35) Hungary  (+AU$ 35) Iceland  (+AU$ 35) India  (+AU$ 35) Indonesia  (+AU$ 35) Iraq  (+AU$ 35) Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) Ireland  (+AU$ 35) Israel  (+AU$ 35) Italy  (+AU$ 35) Ivory Coast  (+AU$ 35) Jamaica  (+AU$ 35) Japan  (+AU$ 35) Jordan  (+AU$ 35) Kazakhstan  (+AU$ 35) Kenya  (+AU$ 35) Kiribati  (+AU$ 35) Kosovo  (+AU$ 35) Kuwait  (+AU$ 35) Kyrgyzstan  (+AU$ 35) Laos  (+AU$ 35) Latvia  (+AU$ 35) Lebanon  (+AU$ 35) Lesotho  (+AU$ 35) Liberia  (+AU$ 35) Libya  (+AU$ 35) Liechtenstein  (+AU$ 35) Lithuania  (+AU$ 35) Luxembourg  (+AU$ 35) Macao  (+AU$ 35) Macedonia  (+AU$ 35) Madagascar  (+AU$ 35) Malawi  (+AU$ 35) Malaysia  (+AU$ 35) Maldives  (+AU$ 35) Mali  (+AU$ 35) Malta  (+AU$ 35) Marshall Islands  (+AU$ 35) Martinique  (+AU$ 35) Mauritania  (+AU$ 35) Mauritius  (+AU$ 35) Mayotte  (+AU$ 35) Mexico  (+AU$ 35) Moldova  (+AU$ 35) Monaco  (+AU$ 35) Mongolia  (+AU$ 35) Montenegro  (+AU$ 35) Montserrat  (+AU$ 35) Morocco  (+AU$ 35) Mozambique  (+AU$ 35) Myanmar  (+AU$ 35) Namibia  (+AU$ 35) Nauru  (+AU$ 35) Nepal  (+AU$ 35) Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) New Caledonia  (+AU$ 35) New Zealand  (+AU$ 35) Nicaragua  (+AU$ 35) Niger  (+AU$ 35) Nigeria  (+AU$ 35) Niue  (+AU$ 35) Norfolk Island  (+AU$ 35) Northern Mariana Islands  (+AU$ 35) Norway  (+AU$ 35) Oman  (+AU$ 35) Pakistan  (+AU$ 35) Palau  (+AU$ 35) Palestine  (+AU$ 35) Panama  (+AU$ 35) Papua New Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Paraguay  (+AU$ 35) Peru  (+AU$ 35) Philippines  (+AU$ 35) Pitcairn Islands  (+AU$ 35) Poland  (+AU$ 35) Portugal  (+AU$ 35) Puerto Rico  (+AU$ 35) Qatar  (+AU$ 35) Romania  (+AU$ 35) Russia  (+AU$ 35) Rwanda  (+AU$ 35) Réunion  (+AU$ 35) Saint Barthélemy  (+AU$ 35) Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha  (+AU$ 35) Saint Kitts and Nevis  (+AU$ 35) Saint Lucia  (+AU$ 35) Saint Martin (French part)  (+AU$ 35) Saint Pierre and Miquelon  (+AU$ 35) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines  (+AU$ 35) Samoa  (+AU$ 35) San Marino  (+AU$ 35) Sao Tome and Principe  (+AU$ 35) Saudi Arabia  (+AU$ 35) Senegal  (+AU$ 35) Serbia  (+AU$ 35) Seychelles  (+AU$ 35) Sierra Leone  (+AU$ 35) Singapore  (+AU$ 35) Sint Maarten (Dutch part)  (+AU$ 35) Slovakia  (+AU$ 35) Slovenia  (+AU$ 35) Solomon Islands  (+AU$ 35) Somalia  (+AU$ 35) South Africa  (+AU$ 35) South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands  (+AU$ 35) South Korea  (+AU$ 35) Spain  (+AU$ 35) Spratly Islands  (+AU$ 35) Sri Lanka  (+AU$ 35) Sudan  (+AU$ 35) Suriname  (+AU$ 35) Svalbard and Jan Mayen  (+AU$ 35) Swaziland  (+AU$ 35) Sweden  (+AU$ 35) Switzerland  (+AU$ 35) Taiwan  (+AU$ 35) Tajikistan  (+AU$ 35) Tanzania, United Republic of  (+AU$ 35) Thailand  (+AU$ 35) The Bahamas  (+AU$ 35) Togo  (+AU$ 35) Tokelau  (+AU$ 35) Tonga  (+AU$ 35) Trinidad and Tobago  (+AU$ 35) Tunisia  (+AU$ 35) Turkey  (+AU$ 35) Turkmenistan  (+AU$ 35) Turks and Caicos Islands  (+AU$ 35) Tuvalu  (+AU$ 35) Uganda  (+AU$ 35) Ukraine  (+AU$ 35) United Arab Emirates  (+AU$ 35) United Kingdom  (+AU$ 35) United Nations Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) United States  (+AU$ 35) United States Minor Outlying Islands  (+AU$ 35) Uruguay  (+AU$ 35) Uzbekistan  (+AU$ 35) Vanuatu  (+AU$ 35) Venezuela  (+AU$ 35) Vietnam  (+AU$ 35) Virgin Islands, U.S.  (+AU$ 35) Wallis and Futuna  (+AU$ 35) Western Sahara  (+AU$ 35) Yemen  (+AU$ 35) Zambia  (+AU$ 35) Zimbabwe  (+AU$ 35)
    AU$

7. AU$ 550 or more

ABOUT $380

AES Collectors Edition

This is it - the real deal for your Neo Geo AES + all the nice things you'd expect from a collectors edition, including a high-quality, beautiful designed shockbox case, printed accessories (instruction sheet, A3 poster, A4 marquee), t-shirt and sticker sheet.

INCLUDES:
    • Sprite sticker sheet

AU$

8. AU$ 1,500 or more

ABOUT $1,036

MVS Arcade Operator Edition

INCLUDES:
    • Commercial arcade operator license
    • Sprite sticker sheet

Select a countryAfghanistan  (+AU$ 35) Aland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Albania  (+AU$ 35) Algeria  (+AU$ 35) American Samoa  (+AU$ 35) Andorra  (+AU$ 35) Angola  (+AU$ 35) Anguilla  (+AU$ 35) Antarctica  (+AU$ 35) Antigua and Barbuda  (+AU$ 35) Argentina  (+AU$ 35) Armenia  (+AU$ 35) Aruba  (+AU$ 35) Australia  Austria  (+AU$ 35) Azerbaijan  (+AU$ 35) Bahrain  (+AU$ 35) Bangladesh  (+AU$ 35) Barbados  (+AU$ 35) Belarus  (+AU$ 35) Belgium  (+AU$ 35) Belize  (+AU$ 35) Benin  (+AU$ 35) Bermuda  (+AU$ 35) Bhutan  (+AU$ 35) Bolivia  (+AU$ 35) Bosnia and Herzegovina  (+AU$ 35) Botswana  (+AU$ 35) Bouvet Island  (+AU$ 35) Brazil  (+AU$ 35) British Indian Ocean Territory  (+AU$ 35) British Virgin Islands  (+AU$ 35) Brunei  (+AU$ 35) Bulgaria  (+AU$ 35) Burkina Faso  (+AU$ 35) Burundi  (+AU$ 35) Cambodia  (+AU$ 35) Cameroon  (+AU$ 35) Canada  (+AU$ 35) Cape Verde  (+AU$ 35) Caribbean Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) Cayman Islands  (+AU$ 35) Central African Republic  (+AU$ 35) Chad  (+AU$ 35) Chile  (+AU$ 35) China  (+AU$ 35) Christmas Island  (+AU$ 35) Cocos (Keeling) Islands  (+AU$ 35) Colombia  (+AU$ 35) Comoros  (+AU$ 35) Congo  (+AU$ 35) Cook Islands  (+AU$ 35) Costa Rica  (+AU$ 35) Croatia  (+AU$ 35) Curaçao  (+AU$ 35) Cyprus  (+AU$ 35) Czech Republic  (+AU$ 35) Democratic Republic of Congo  (+AU$ 35) Denmark  (+AU$ 35) Disputed Territory  (+AU$ 35) Djibouti  (+AU$ 35) Dominica  (+AU$ 35) Dominican Republic  (+AU$ 35) East Timor  (+AU$ 35) Ecuador  (+AU$ 35) Egypt  (+AU$ 35) El Salvador  (+AU$ 35) Equatorial Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Eritrea  (+AU$ 35) Estonia  (+AU$ 35) Ethiopia  (+AU$ 35) Falkland Islands  (+AU$ 35) Faroe Islands  (+AU$ 35) Federated States of Micronesia  (+AU$ 35) Fiji  (+AU$ 35) Finland  (+AU$ 35) France  (+AU$ 35) French Guiana  (+AU$ 35) French Polynesia  (+AU$ 35) French Southern Territories  (+AU$ 35) Gabon  (+AU$ 35) Gambia  (+AU$ 35) Georgia  (+AU$ 35) Germany  (+AU$ 35) Ghana  (+AU$ 35) Gibraltar  (+AU$ 35) Greece  (+AU$ 35) Greenland  (+AU$ 35) Grenada  (+AU$ 35) Guadeloupe  (+AU$ 35) Guam  (+AU$ 35) Guatemala  (+AU$ 35) Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Guinea-Bissau  (+AU$ 35) Guyana  (+AU$ 35) Haiti  (+AU$ 35) Heard Island and McDonald Islands  (+AU$ 35) Holy See (Vatican City State)  (+AU$ 35) Honduras  (+AU$ 35) Hong Kong  (+AU$ 35) Hungary  (+AU$ 35) Iceland  (+AU$ 35) India  (+AU$ 35) Indonesia  (+AU$ 35) Iraq  (+AU$ 35) Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) Ireland  (+AU$ 35) Israel  (+AU$ 35) Italy  (+AU$ 35) Ivory Coast  (+AU$ 35) Jamaica  (+AU$ 35) Japan  (+AU$ 35) Jordan  (+AU$ 35) Kazakhstan  (+AU$ 35) Kenya  (+AU$ 35) Kiribati  (+AU$ 35) Kosovo  (+AU$ 35) Kuwait  (+AU$ 35) Kyrgyzstan  (+AU$ 35) Laos  (+AU$ 35) Latvia  (+AU$ 35) Lebanon  (+AU$ 35) Lesotho  (+AU$ 35) Liberia  (+AU$ 35) Libya  (+AU$ 35) Liechtenstein  (+AU$ 35) Lithuania  (+AU$ 35) Luxembourg  (+AU$ 35) Macao  (+AU$ 35) Macedonia  (+AU$ 35) Madagascar  (+AU$ 35) Malawi  (+AU$ 35) Malaysia  (+AU$ 35) Maldives  (+AU$ 35) Mali  (+AU$ 35) Malta  (+AU$ 35) Marshall Islands  (+AU$ 35) Martinique  (+AU$ 35) Mauritania  (+AU$ 35) Mauritius  (+AU$ 35) Mayotte  (+AU$ 35) Mexico  (+AU$ 35) Moldova  (+AU$ 35) Monaco  (+AU$ 35) Mongolia  (+AU$ 35) Montenegro  (+AU$ 35) Montserrat  (+AU$ 35) Morocco  (+AU$ 35) Mozambique  (+AU$ 35) Myanmar  (+AU$ 35) Namibia  (+AU$ 35) Nauru  (+AU$ 35) Nepal  (+AU$ 35) Netherlands  (+AU$ 35) New Caledonia  (+AU$ 35) New Zealand  (+AU$ 35) Nicaragua  (+AU$ 35) Niger  (+AU$ 35) Nigeria  (+AU$ 35) Niue  (+AU$ 35) Norfolk Island  (+AU$ 35) Northern Mariana Islands  (+AU$ 35) Norway  (+AU$ 35) Oman  (+AU$ 35) Pakistan  (+AU$ 35) Palau  (+AU$ 35) Palestine  (+AU$ 35) Panama  (+AU$ 35) Papua New Guinea  (+AU$ 35) Paraguay  (+AU$ 35) Peru  (+AU$ 35) Philippines  (+AU$ 35) Pitcairn Islands  (+AU$ 35) Poland  (+AU$ 35) Portugal  (+AU$ 35) Puerto Rico  (+AU$ 35) Qatar  (+AU$ 35) Romania  (+AU$ 35) Russia  (+AU$ 35) Rwanda  (+AU$ 35) Réunion  (+AU$ 35) Saint Barthélemy  (+AU$ 35) Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha  (+AU$ 35) Saint Kitts and Nevis  (+AU$ 35) Saint Lucia  (+AU$ 35) Saint Martin (French part)  (+AU$ 35) Saint Pierre and Miquelon  (+AU$ 35) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines  (+AU$ 35) Samoa  (+AU$ 35) San Marino  (+AU$ 35) Sao Tome and Principe  (+AU$ 35) Saudi Arabia  (+AU$ 35) Senegal  (+AU$ 35) Serbia  (+AU$ 35) Seychelles  (+AU$ 35) Sierra Leone  (+AU$ 35) Singapore  (+AU$ 35) Sint Maarten (Dutch part)  (+AU$ 35) Slovakia  (+AU$ 35) Slovenia  (+AU$ 35) Solomon Islands  (+AU$ 35) Somalia  (+AU$ 35) South Africa  (+AU$ 35) South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands  (+AU$ 35) South Korea  (+AU$ 35) Spain  (+AU$ 35) Spratly Islands  (+AU$ 35) Sri Lanka  (+AU$ 35) Sudan  (+AU$ 35) Suriname  (+AU$ 35) Svalbard and Jan Mayen  (+AU$ 35) Swaziland  (+AU$ 35) Sweden  (+AU$ 35) Switzerland  (+AU$ 35) Taiwan  (+AU$ 35) Tajikistan  (+AU$ 35) Tanzania, United Republic of  (+AU$ 35) Thailand  (+AU$ 35) The Bahamas  (+AU$ 35) Togo  (+AU$ 35) Tokelau  (+AU$ 35) Tonga  (+AU$ 35) Trinidad and Tobago  (+AU$ 35) Tunisia  (+AU$ 35) Turkey  (+AU$ 35) Turkmenistan  (+AU$ 35) Turks and Caicos Islands  (+AU$ 35) Tuvalu  (+AU$ 35) Uganda  (+AU$ 35) Ukraine  (+AU$ 35) United Arab Emirates  (+AU$ 35) United Kingdom  (+AU$ 35) United Nations Neutral Zone  (+AU$ 35) United States  (+AU$ 35) United States Minor Outlying Islands  (+AU$ 35) Uruguay  (+AU$ 35) Uzbekistan  (+AU$ 35) Vanuatu  (+AU$ 35) Venezuela  (+AU$ 35) Vietnam  (+AU$ 35) Virgin Islands, U.S.  (+AU$ 35) Wallis and Futuna  (+AU$ 35) Western Sahara  (+AU$ 35) Yemen  (+AU$ 35) Zambia  (+AU$ 35) Zimbabwe  (+AU$ 35)
    AU$

9. Pledge AU$ 13,000

ABOUT $8,974

The "Melon Usk" Founders Edition

You know who this is for.

Includes a unlimited, royalty-free license to distribute Project Neon as part of the infotainment system of the cars your company is selling, including distribution to already sold cars as part of an OTA update.

PLEASE NOTE: This requires a separate, paid contract to be signed for porting the game to work on the infotainment system (Unity).

Please inquire for details before choosing this!

INCLUDES:
    • Project Neon arcade cabinet including Neo Geo MVS system
    • Car infotainment system port (Unity) for free distribution
    • Co-director status
    • Design an endboss
    • Dinner with the game development team
    Only 1 left

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Surprise Announcement! Add. (Hidden/unlockable) Titles included with the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro revealed soon. Stay tuned for more info via our official channels! #SNK #NEOGEO https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/neogeoarcadestickpro/

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Switch版「SAMURAI SPIRITS」発売に向けた新トレーラーを公開!  https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1216532.html #SAMURAISPIRITS #SNK #サムスピ
New trailer for the release of “SAMURAI SPIRITS” for Switch is released! https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1216532.html#SAMURAISPIRITS#SNK#サムスピ

9:42 PM · Nov 4, 2019

Anthony..

7 hours ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Neo Geo Mini International for $50 via NewEgg's Ebay; free shipping:  https://slickdeals.net/f/13514737-neogeo-mini-49-99-free-shipping?src=frontpage

WOW!!!:o  Now that's a real great deal. Thank you for sharing this with us PlaysWithWolves. We appreciate you looking out for us. :)

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back with FULLSET sharing their trailer of Project Neon. So exciting about this game. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

"Project Neon: A brand new Shoot 'Em Up for the Neo Geo

Blaze your way through 5 distinctive stages & bosses, featuring some unique game mechanics, vibrant graphics and a blasting soundtrack! Project Neon is a new, vertical / TATE style Shoot 'Em Up (shmup), developed for the original Neo Geo MVS / AES platform. It features a 1-2 player mode, with all the bells and whistles of a classic shoot 'em up that you would expect, spiced up with some modern and unique concepts and game mechanics.

"The year is 2057. Humanity finally caught up with their rocket technology to go after Melon Usk, who 32 years ago left Earth to occupy Mars and never came back. Unfortunately Usk did not just occupy Mars, but also its surrounding planets, to build up a planetary shield that would prevent the rest of humanity ".. from ever following me to Mars!!".

This was his last tweet in 2025. Our not-too-smart heroes have been tasked with a simple mission. Shutdown the nodes that make up the shield and exfiltrate Usk from Mars to hand him to the ES-EY-CE."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO games on sale on US eShop $3.99 each: THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95 http://bit.ly/36DLqFP KOF '97 http://bit.ly/2NMvclm KOF 2000 http://bit.ly/2pOwofT GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES http://bit.ly/34ELRhB FATAL FURY http://bit.ly/2JUIJWU

Anthony...

Hi guy,

NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro」には、隠しゲームが内蔵されています!順次アンロックしていきますので、SNK公式からの続報にご期待ください! #SNK #NEOGEO ただいま予約受付中 https://snk-corp.co.jp/neogeoarcadestickpro/

Anthony...

• Like 1