IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Terry Bogard From the FATAL FURY Series Joins Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Today - Press Release https://businesswire.com/news/home/20191106005377/en/Terry-Bogard-FATAL-FURY-Series-Joins-Super 48 minute overview - https://youtube.com/watch?v=yK3VltKv3JI Mii Fighter Costumes #4 trailer https://youtube.com/watch?v=2AhWRfyfcEY

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【追加ファイター:テリー・ボガード】 拳と脚を使った豪快なアクションを中心に、数多くの格闘ワザを引っ提げて『餓狼伝説』の世界からスマブラSPにやってきました!特定のコマンド入力や2種の横必殺ワザ、ピンチ時にのみ使用できる超必殺ワザなど、他のファイターにない多彩な攻撃を使いこなします。
Translated from Japanese by
[Additional Fighter: Terry Bogard] With a lot of fighting tricks centered on exciting action using fists and legs, I came to Smash Bra SP from the world of "Fairy Wolf Legend"! Use a variety of attacks not found in other fighters, such as specific command input, two types of side-kills, and super-kills that can only be used when pinching.

9:21 AM · Nov 6, 2019·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【追加ステージ:KOFスタジアム】 格闘大会「KING OF FIGHTERS」の闘技場。奥から麻宮アテナや草薙京などSNKゆかりの様々なキャラクターたちが、バトルを見守ります。左右には見えないカベがあり、相手を強くふっとばすとカベを突き破ってリングアウト!撃墜となります。 #スマブラSP
[Additional stage: KOF stadium] The arena of the fighting competition "KING OF FIGHTERS". From the back, various characters related to SNK such as Athena Asamiya and Kyo Kusanagi watch over the battle. There are invisible lips on the left and right sides. It will be down. #スマブラSP

9:21 AM · Nov 6, 2019

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【追加楽曲】 収録される追加楽曲はなんと全50曲!うち17曲が新規アレンジ。 「餓狼伝説」シリーズに限らず、SNKの幅広いタイトルから数多くの名曲を取り揃えています。 #スマブラSP
[Additional songs] 50 additional songs will be included! 17 songs are newly arranged. We have a lot of famous songs from a wide range of SNK titles, not limited to the "Fairy Wolf Legend" series. #スマブラSP

9:21 AM · Nov 6, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

th?id=OIP.R-2-Al6IMt0JuxSUWiPHxgHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300 Novermber 6,2019

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191106005377/en/Terry-Bogard-FATAL-FURY-Series-Joins-Super

Terry Bogard From the FATAL FURY Series Joins Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Today

New DLC Fighter Brings His Unique Fighting Style to the Arena as Part of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass

In a new video, Masahiro Sakurai, the director of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, showcased Terry Bogard in action and unveiled the King of Fighters Stadium stage and 50 music tracks from an assortment of SNK titles, all coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate today. (Graphic: Business Wire)

• In a new video, Masahiro Sakurai, the director of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, showcased Terry Bogard in action and unveiled the King of Fighters Stadium stage and 50 music tracks from an assortment of SNK titles, all coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate today. (Graphic: Business Wire)
  •  
  • NINTENDO_LOGO.jpg
November 06, 2019 08:45 AM Eastern Standard Time

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Get ready, the king of fighters has arrived! For the first time ever, The Legendary Wolf, Terry Bogard from the FATAL FURY series, enters the battle as a playable fighter in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game for the Nintendo Switch system. In a new video, Masahiro Sakurai, the director of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, showcased Terry Bogard in action and unveiled the King of Fighters Stadium stage and 50 music tracks from an assortment of SNK titles, all coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate today. All of this new content will be available to players who own the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass or purchase Challenger Pack 4 separately.* To view the video in its entirety, visit https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/.

“By featuring an iconic fighting game character like Terry Bogard, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate expands its legacy as the quintessential love letter to the past and future of gaming”

Tweet this

“By featuring an iconic fighting game character like Terry Bogard, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate expands its legacy as the quintessential love letter to the past and future of gaming,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “As Super Smash Bros. Ultimate continues to grow its roster of fighters, stages and music through downloadable content, we hope players will enjoy meeting both new friends and familiar faces that bring the game to life in unexpected ways.”

Terry Bogard’s addition to the roster will inject even more variety into the epic collection of heated battles in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Terry has appeared in more than 80 games spanning the past three decades, first taking the world by storm in 1991 when he pummeled his opponents in the legendary SNK arcade game, FATAL FURY: KING OF FIGHTERS. With his trademark ball cap and confident smile, Terry has since grown into a mainstay in the fighting game community and a mascot for SNK. Players interested in exploring more of Terry Bogard’s history can also play several classic fighting games that feature him in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, including ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY, ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL, ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95, ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY SPECIAL, ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 and ACA NEOGEO GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES.

In a fitting tribute to his NEO GEO roots, Terry Bogard’s move set bridges the classical arcade fighting gameplay of the FATAL FURY series with the signature play style of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. This unique lineage means Terry plays unlike any other fighter on the roster, giving players new opportunities for creative expression through his unmistakable fighting flair. Terry’s introduction to the roster also means the addition of the new King of Fighters Stadium stage and 50 music tracks from an assortment of SNK titles. Finally, a free update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate that includes improvements to the Battle Arena, as well as other features, will also be available today.

By purchasing the Fighters Pass, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players will get access to five Challenger Packs. Each pack includes a new playable fighter, a new stage and music tracks. Joker, Hero and Banjo & Kazooie are all available now, with Terry Bogard joining today. One additional fighter, who has yet to be revealed, is also included in the Fighters Pass, and will be available for download at a later date. For more information about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, visit https://www.smashbros.com/.

Remember that Nintendo Switch features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.

*Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.

About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch system and the Nintendo 3DS family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 750 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS family of systems, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at https://www.nintendo.com/.

Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.

CT?id=bwnews&sty=20191106005377r1&sid=we

Contacts

GOLIN
Rich George
213-335-5554
rgeorge@golin.com

Eddie Garcia
213-335-5536
egarcia@golin.com

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Spirits with another awesome video for us to enjoy. Here is an unboxing video of the new Metal Slug: The Ultimate History book from Bitmap Books. Enjoy. :) 

Taking a look at latest Neo Geo related title, Metal Slug: The Ultimate History. https://youtu.be/kUkOlgravkU

From the description.

"Today we have a preview of Bitmap Books' newest Neo Geo title, Metal Slug: The Ultimate History. This is the now sold out Fully Loaded Edition that comes with a few extras and a nice slipcase cover. Let's take a look at those additional items and briefly page through this gorgeous book. Order your copy here... https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/product...

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Celebrate Terry Bogard’s Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC launch with NeoGeo Switch eShop sale https://nintendoeverything.com/celebrate-terry-bogards-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-launch-with-neogeo-switch-eshop-sale/

Anthony...

Hi guys,

テリー・ボガード スペシャルセール開催!テリー・ボガードが登場するアケアカNEOGEOシリーズ6作品のセールをニンテンドーeショップで開催中です!11月20日23時59分まで、価格はすべて50% OFFです。ぜひお楽しみください! https://store.nintendo.co.jp/search.html?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&category=&price=&genre=&other%5B%5D=coming_soon&page=1&sort=price_low
Terry Bogard Special Sale! Sale of 6 ACA NEOGEO series featuring Terry Bogard is on sale at Nintendo eShop! All prices are 50% OFF until 23:59 on November 20th. Please enjoy! https://store.nintendo.co.jp/search.html?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&category=&price=&genre=&other%5B%5D=coming_soon&page=1&sort=price_low

5:48 AM · Nov 7, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[任天堂HP]「キャンペーン・セール情報」のページを更新しました。Nintendo Switchのセール情報を掲載しています。https://nintendo.co.jp/software/campaign/index.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20191107&utm_campaign=sale#switch
[Nintendo HP] Updated “Campaign Sale Information” page. The sale information of Nintendo Switch is published. https://nintendo.co.jp/software/campaign/index.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20191107&utm_campaign=sale#switch

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is not a fighting ga....

Well now it sure is! Terry Bogard is now available in SSBU! Along with a new King of Fighters stage, as well as a Iori, Nakoruru and Ryo Mii costume! Are you okay?! #terrybogard #ssbu

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Great Q&A article that ArcadeAttckUK, fellow Atariage member Arcade_Adriano, and myself have done with FULLSET regarding their upcoming titles, "Project Neon" A thumping good read for all to be amazed. Enjoy. ;-)

Fancy a brand new Neo-Geo game? What about a brand new Neo-Geo SHMUP?
@FULLSET_Collect's Project Neo n will satisfy both needs. have a read of our Q&A with head dev Sascha Reuter complete with trailer and Kickstarter link! https://arcadeattack.co.uk/project-neon-fullset-indie-feature/ #retrogaming

Arcade Attack

Project Neon (FULLSET) – Indie Feature

arcadeattack8th Nov 2019AA Articles, Indie FeaturesLeave a Comment

How’s about a brand new Neo-Geo game for ya? Adrian & Anthony caught up with FULLSET’s Sascha Reuter to find out more about the exciting Project Neon.

The Kickstarter is live, and really is a must if you are a Neo-Geo collector!

Sascha! You’ve a new game in the works called “Project Neon” for the Neo-Geo. What can we expect from your upcoming title?

Most of the arcade games I own are actually shoot ‘em ups. I somehow never really was a sucker for shoot ‘em ups back in the day, likely because I lacked access to the ones that were really great. I loved SWIV on the Amiga though!

So if there’s a specific genre I mostly collect games for these days, it’s shoot ’em ups. Hence the first game I wanted to work on was, well, a shoot ‘em up. And while the first game I wrote for the PICO-8 and ported to the Game Boy Color was pretty basic (and not just because of the limitations of the system), I wanted to build something more ambitious and sophisticated after that. So developing a game for the Neo Geo was the most natural fit, given my personal interest and that it provides the ideal sweet spot in terms of capabilities for the game I want to build. And yeah, that game is Project Neon. It’s a shmup, surprise!

So about the game itself. It’s a vertical, pretty fast-paced shoot ‘em up. The plot is pretty much about a guy called Melon Usk who abandoned the rest of the human species to go and occupy Mars (LOL – Ed), all by himself. He went away with all the advancements in technologies he made over the last couple of decades, and pretty much left the rest of the human species behind on Earth.. with all of their problems and environment that’s pretty much on fire. And to make sure nobody ever comes after him, he builds up a planetary shield around Mars, spawned across 4 other planets surrounding Mars. So yeah, the game is about two brave pilots being sent to ex-filtrate Usk from Mars, and convince him to save the human race from their extinction.

Sound familiar?

Where is the best place to keep up to date with your work on Project Neon and your other projects? Besides the Kickstarter?

For now that it’s either the thread on Arcade Projects (https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/10194-project-neon-new-shmup-for-the-neo-geo/) or Twitter.

What games/media have helped inspire Project Neon and when do you hope to complete it?

That list is ever growing and pretty much endless. Lots of other shoot ‘em ups I would say like Batsugun, Batrider, Dogyuun, (Do)DonPachi, SWIV, Sorcer Striker.. So yeah, everything Toaplan, Compile, Raizing, Cave and so on and so forth…

But also a bit of other genres, so things like Mega Man and Gunstar Heroes. You’ll notice an influence from lots of things for sure 

Tell us a little about yourself and your previous history in the video game industry.

While I’ve been in the the tech industry for over 20 years now, I’ve never really found the time to get back to the reason I started digging into computers in the first place: making video games. Instead I went down the road of system and network engineering and literally choose my first employers by the available bandwidth they had, instead of what they paid.. so yeah, I mostly spend that time working for ISPs. About 8 years ago I switched my focus to software engineering as part of doing my first startup, which is also what eventually brought me and my team from Germany to Australia, about 5 years ago. Long story, but yeah, not really gaming industry related.

I’ve always been a gamer tho since the days of Coleco, Atari and Commodore and also did my fair share of hacks and mods. But I never went after making my own game before apart from maybe some text adventures.

That was still the case until recently, when I started to tinker around with PICO-8. From there things “escalated” quite quickly and even two weeks later I found myself porting my first little shoot ‘em up for the Nintendo Gameboy Color.. which was actually my first C project.

How did FULLSET come about and what is it like on a daily basis?

The initial idea behind FULLSET was to build an app for arcade and retro gaming collector, to discover, track and trade games and hardware. I always found it a bit frustrating that I had to search across 20 forums for arcade PCBs sales and thought there would be a better way to do this. I then spend about one year building the app and necessary services, content scrapers, etc. in my free time. While you can check out the current state here (https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/8304-introducing-fullset-discover-track-buy-and-sell-all-things-arcade/), development is currently paused in favour of other projects, mainly Project Neon.

So yeah, instead of one just one thing, FULLSET pretty much became the umbrella for all the different kinds of passion projects I’m working on. The first project that actually just made it out of the door and shipped is a split vinyl record I did with Jeremy Blake from Red Means Recording. If you’re into synth sounds, you can check it out right here: https://fullset.io/products/fsm-1-unbiased-ep-vinyl

The main focus will be around arcade and retro gaming tho. Everything from actual games, apps (like the one I mentioned) or even some hardware projects. Because that’s really were my heart is to be honest and what I spend most of my free time with anyway next to my family.

Project-Neon-1.jpg?resize=500%2C231&ssl=

What inspires you to work within the gaming industry and have you always been a fan of the Neo-Geo?

What inspires me is the idea of actually being able to make a positive impact on the industry, by making things different (again). To be honest, I personally believe that most of the industry in general went down a very unhealthy path during the last decade or so. Everything seems to be about maximising profits instead of the games themselves. From gaming studios and publishers that ship unfinished games or no physical releases at all, to content that’s being held back for selling you DLCs somewhere later on. So you basically get less content when initially buying a game, while often being charged more than ever before. And then they charge you extra for their deluxe editions, early access and what not. It’s insane. But my biggest gripe is likely with that whole loot box thing. It saddens me to see that most FIFA streams these days are mostly about kids spending losing their money on crap gambling schemes, instead of actually playing the game. Not that I’ve ever been a FIFA fan, but you know what I’m getting at 

And there’s so much more still wrong. I don’t even bother turning on my Xbox or PlayStation anymore, as it’s pretty much impossible to just turn things on and play. Forced system updates, tens of gigabytes in updates for a single game.. installation times, loading times. Everything gets into the way of you actually playing a game. Heck, I sometimes can’t even find my games on the Xbox Dashboard  So yeah, from all that currently out there, I think Nintendo with the Switch are ones that at least somehow got it right. End of rant  On to the second half of your question..

For most people in Germany, and also many other countries, the Neo-Geo was more of a myth than actually something somebody owned or even saw or played with. On top of that, there were pretty much no arcades around where I lived, so me and my friends mostly spent time on the mainstream side of games for the Nintendo and Sega consoles that were available to us. There was of course always that friend of a friend that knew somebody that had one… well, yeah.

So it’s only been like 3 years or so since I got my hands on my very first arcade cabinet as well as the Neo-Geo MVS. Actually, I think I bought the AES just a few months before. Doesn’t really matter tho 

By now I’ve collected like 4 arcade cabinets and dozens of arcade boards. The Neo-Geo MVS, next to Capcom’s CPS2 and 3, became by far my favourite arcade platform.

Project-Neon-2.jpg?resize=500%2C231&ssl=

Was there any particular reason the Neo-Geo was a choice of interest compared to other retro consoles and will you consider realising it on other platforms?

The Neo Geo provides the ideal sweet spot in terms of its specifications/capabilities for the game I wanna build. From all the arcade platforms out there, it’s also the one that’s most explored by now I would say and also the one most tools and documentation around actual software development exist. That’s not the case for other systems like CPS2, hence we’ve only seen hacks and not actual homebrew for that.

The focus for the initial release will stay on the Neo-Geo MVS, followed by AES and CD. For AES and CD we’ll also a menu option to rotate controls and maybe the HUD…you know, in case you’re not keen to flip your TV on the side!  (we’ve given it a crack! – Ed)

As it’s written in C it’s generally very portable. People asked if I plan to port it to the Dreamcast further down the road, but I think that’s too much of a common theme already for unofficial Neo-Geo games, so I’m more thinking something like the X68000… but who knows. For now I want all the focus on the game, not exploring other potential platforms we could port it to, even though it’s actually quite tempting.

The Neo-Geo is highly regarded and many of its devoted fans have high standards when it comes to titles. Do you feel that this will be a challenge for FULLSET and the team members to achieve a quality developed game for it?

Yeah, I’m well aware of that 

That’s the reason why I’m not doing this alone and instead pretty much got help for all things gfx, sound, etc. I have two very talented graphic artists I’m working with now, and freezedream on all things BGM and SFX. Furthermore, we’re lucky to get the support from people like Hpman, who’s helping with the heavy lifting stuff, like filling gaps in terms of a sound driver that supports VGM/FM playback on the YM2610, and also the cartridge production side of things. I also have a good friend of mine involved that can help out whenever I should get stuck.

That being said, the game is still in an early but very playable status, with butter smooth performance and no major technical issues. So yeah, we can actually focus on the game instead of fighting with the tech, which is awesome.

After Project Neon, what else can we be expecting from FULLSET afterwards and other genres in gaming?

Games I don’t know yet tbh. I’m just too busy and focused on Project Neon at the moment to think about anything beyond that. Maybe another shoot ‘em up? 

That being said, there’s still a lot of other projects I either already started (including the app I mentioned) and also some custom furniture for setting up your gaming console collection in a very neat way, as well as some other ideas around some hardware projects. Remember the things I mentioned going wrong in the gaming industry at the moment and my gripes with the current generation of consoles? Well, it’s about that. But let’s finish that game first!

Project-Neon-3.jpg?resize=300%2C428&ssl=

What are your favourite games of all time and can you explain your top 3?

Impossible. I can’t! Next question, please!

Really? How should I? Too many games! OK, let me try, a wild mix.. Excluding shmups, because, again, too many!

Street Fighter 3 – 3rd Strike
Metal Slug
Breath of the Wild (best modern game since Portal 2)

But as I said, there’s so much more … And how can I not mention Monkey Island and all the other adventures from LucasArts and Sierra?

Next question, please!

What’s your favorite video game console of all time and can you explain why?

The SNES, as it’s also what I spend most of my time with back then I believe, next to the Mega Drive.

If you found yourself actually inside the Project Neon universe, which video game character would you choose to help you complete your mission?

Samus, as she knows their way around space I guess.

If you could share a few drinks with a video game character, who would you choose and why?

Guybrush.

Anthony & Adrian

Now go check out that Kickstarter and also Anthony’s Official Neo-Geo thread on Atariage!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Shinu Real Arts said:

It's always cool to see a new shmup sees the light, especially on the NG.

You bet Shinu. I 2nd that on what you said. Thank you for stopping by to see the article and hope it was to your liking. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Playstation Arena SWC Korean qualifier on Nov 9th starts from 1:00 pm (KST). It's gonna get hot as players fight to become Korea's official representative! Link to the stream can be found below: http://afreecatv.com/retro http://player.afreecatv.com/retro #SNK #SWC #SAMURAISHODOWN #KOFXIV

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF-ANB-4巻本日発売です! 表紙ではロゴやキャラ同士が重なって隠れてしまう部分も全部描いてあるので個別のイラスト置いておきます 4巻もぜひよろしくお願いします! 4巻リンクこちら↓ アマゾンhttps://amazon.co.jp/dp/4065175852/ 楽天ブックス https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/16093358/
KOF-ANB-4 is on sale today! On the cover, the logo and characters overlap and hide all the parts that are hidden, so keep separate illustrations. Volume 4 link here ↓ Amazon https://amazon.co.jp/dp/4065175852/ Rakuten Books https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/16093358/

4:14 AM · Nov 8, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

11月16日・17日に東映太秦映画村で開催される「太秦上洛まつり」にSAMURAI SPIRITS参戦! DLCキャラクターの先行試遊やeスポーツ大会予選は「山城屋」、決勝は「中村座」でおこないます!ぜひご参加ください! #SNK 詳しくは https://snk-corp.co.jp/press/2019/102101/ #太秦上洛まつり http://joraku-matsuri.com
Participated in SAMURAI SPIRITS at the Dazai Kamijo Festival held at Toei Dazai Film Village on November 16th and 17th! Preliminary trials and esports tournaments for DLC characters will be held at Yamashiroya, and the final will be held at Nakamuraza! Please join us! #SNK For more information https://snk-corp.co.jp/press/2019/102101/#太秦上洛まつりhttp://joraku-matsuri.com

12:59 AM · Nov 8, 2019·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

あの『THE KING OF FANTSY 八神庵の異世界無双 月を見るたび思い出せ!』が待望のコミカライズ! 11月19日(火)OPENのWEBコミックサイト『COMIC HU」にて連載スタートです!!
That "THE KING OF FANTSY Rei Yagami's different world Musou whenever you see the moon, remember! Is the long-awaited comicalization! November 19th (Tue) OPEN's online comic site “COMIC HU” will be serialized!

4:21 AM · Nov 8, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

皆様から寄せられた質問や、あまり知られていない機能に関する紹介コーナー 「クロニクルまめちしき」を公開しました♪ 是非ご覧ください! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4138 #KOFクロニクル #クロニクルまめちしき
Introduced “Chronicle Mamechishiki”, an introductory corner about questions from customers and unknown features ♪ Please have a look! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4138#KOFクロニクル#クロニクルまめちしき
6:08 AM · Nov 8, 2019

Anthony...