IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES PERFECT is now available on Windows 10 PC ! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 1995. 16 characters based on historical figures battle it out to decide who is the strongest. #ACANEOGEO #ArcadeArchives https://microsoft.com/en-us/p/aca-neogeo-world-heroes-perfect-for-windows/9nwpbkspqgm0

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

決勝の激闘を制したのは、伝説のオタク選手!アースクェイクで制しきっての優勝です! 太秦上洛まつり大会、たくさんのご参加、ご試遊、ご観覧ありがとうございました。 明日もSNKブースにて風間火月の試遊等をおこないます。皆様のお越しをお待ちしております! #SNK #太秦上洛まつり
Translated from Japanese by
The legendary otaku player won the final battle! It ’s the best victory at Arsquake! Thank you very much for your participation in the Dazai Kami Festival, many participations, trial tours and viewing. Tomorrow we will have a trial tour of Kazama Tetsutsuki at the SNK booth. We look forward to welcoming everyone! #SNK#太秦上洛まつり

6:32 AM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#太秦上洛まつり #サムスピ 大会。予選と決勝トーナメントまで時間があったので、大会を盛り上げに来ていたお笑いコンビのNOモーションさんと #太秦映画村 のフォトスポットをまわってきました! 後日記事に掲載する予定ですので、お楽しみに。 #サムライスピリッツ #NOモーション
#太秦上洛まつり#サムスピ Tournament. Since there was time between the qualifying and the final tournament, with the comedy combination NO Motion who came to excite the tournament #太秦映画村 Has been around the photo spot! Look forward to posting it in an article at a later date. #サムライスピリッツ#NOモーション

3:20 AM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#太秦映画村 #サムスピ 大会の決勝トーナメントがぼちぼち始まりますな! てか、夜になると村の雰囲気が昼間と全然違うね! #サムライスピリッツ #太秦上洛まつり
#太秦映画村#サムスピ The final tournament of the tournament will start! At night, the village atmosphere is completely different from the daytime! #サムライスピリッツ#太秦上洛まつり

3:53 AM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#太秦上洛まつり #サムライスピリッツ 大会で優勝した伝説のオタクさんが 喜び過ぎて足がつってしまったシーンw でも、ボロボロになるまで戦って、これだけ全身を使って感情を表現できるのは素晴らしいですね。 #サムスピ #太秦映画村
#太秦上洛まつり#サムライスピリッツ Legendary nerd who won the tournament It ’s great to be able to express your emotions using your whole body, even if you ’re too happy and your feet are wrinkled. #サムスピ#太秦映画村

7:07 PM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony...

I got a 1cc twice in a row on Real Bout 2, the Newcomers the other day! First I got the 1cc on level 4, then on level 8 immediately after. I lost 5 rounds the first time, and lost 4 rounds when I played on level 8. I've never done this before and not sure if I will ever do it again. Too bad I wasnt recording! 

20191110_112218.thumb.jpg.7eb455ab3545c6ad41196f66afb4b169.jpg20191110_110006.thumb.jpg.e7666f0ea32edd765f9033c84dbbea0b.jpg20191110_105945.thumb.jpg.1439791a9db088fec910cb6e37598942.jpg20191110_112244.thumb.jpg.05516bd0b154e690d1b6b7ef15a254bc.jpg20191110_112239.thumb.jpg.b048906d06b7effb12b18bae016dc70c.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RedGamer said:

I got a 1cc twice in a row on Real Bout 2, the Newcomers the other day! First I got the 1cc on level 4, then on level 8 immediately after. I lost 5 rounds the first time, and lost 4 rounds when I played on level 8. I've never done this before and not sure if I will ever do it again. Too bad I wasnt recording! 

Whoa! :o That is so cool Justin. We need to get you at EVO to win 1st place bro. We now that you can do it. Thank you for sharing these awesome pics bro. Were glad to see you on with us for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This morning, were with NihongoGamer. Here we see the gentleman playing the Neo geo Arcade Stick Pro. Let's see what he has in store for us shall we? ;-)

From the decription,

"SNK is BACK at it with a third try at the retro console with the NEO GEO ARCADE STICK PRO! For roughly $130 you get an arcade stick and 20 of SNK's best known and beloved fighting games in one neat little package! But how does it feel? Does it play well and how does it compare to other arcade sticks? Would you spend $130 for an arcade stick with 20 games built-in? Comment below and tell me what other features you'd like to see on a product like this!"

Anthony...

9 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

This morning, were with NihongoGamer. Here we see the gentleman playing the Neo geo Arcade Stick Pro. Let's see what he has in store for us shall we? ;-)

From the decription,

"SNK is BACK at it with a third try at the retro console with the NEO GEO ARCADE STICK PRO! For roughly $130 you get an arcade stick and 20 of SNK's best known and beloved fighting games in one neat little package! But how does it feel? Does it play well and how does it compare to other arcade sticks? Would you spend $130 for an arcade stick with 20 games built-in? Comment below and tell me what other features you'd like to see on a product like this!"

Anthony...

These do look pretty cool and it does look like you will be able to add to the gaming library as well 

Great stuff

• Like 1

Hi guys,

テリー・ボガード スペシャルセール開催!11月20日23時59分まで。テリー・ボガードが登場するアケアカNEOGEOシリーズ6作品のセールをニンテンドーeショップで開催中です!価格はすべて50% OFFです。ぜひお楽しみください! https://store.nintendo.co.jp/search.html?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&category=&price=&genre=&other%5B%5D=coming_soon&page=1&sort=price_low
Terry Bogard Special Sale! Until 23:59 on November 20. Sale of 6 ACA NEOGEO series featuring Terry Bogard is on sale at Nintendo eShop! All prices are 50% OFF. Please enjoy! https://store.nintendo.co.jp/search.html?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&category=&price=&genre=&other%5B%5D=coming_soon&page=1&sort=price_low

11:39 PM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with a quick video on modding the Neo Geo Again Stick Pro with additional products. Enjoy. 8^)

From the description,

"This is a great drop-in mod to replace the stock stick on the Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro. I personally love the Seimitsu LS-56 for it's tighter feel and shorter throw than the Sanwa JLF. Be certain to grab the correct version of the stick and mounting plate however. Links are below."

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

富山eスポーツトーナメント 頂-ITADAKI-Vol.2

ネッツトヨタ富山 本店にて開催中! 現在、フリープレイ時間となっております。 各種目当日エントリー受付中です。 ぜひご来場下さい! http://tsurugi-esports.jp/itadaki-v2/

Toyama e-sports tournament summit -ITADAKI-Vol.2

Nets Toyota Toyama Currently held at the head office! Currently it is free play time. We are accepting entries for various items on the day. Please visit us! http://tsurugi-esports.jp/itadaki-v2/

8:32 PM · Nov 16, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

株式会社SNK は、THE KING OF FIGHTERS の完全新作 #KOFクロニクル のインフラに GKE を採用し、ログ収集と分析では #Stackdriver#BigQuery を活用。新しい技術を取り入れ、世界中のプレーヤーへ高品質なゲームを届けます。#gcpja
SNK Co., Ltd. is a completely new work of THE KING OF FIGHTERS #KOFクロニクル GKE is used for the infrastructure of the #Stackdriver When #BigQuery Utilize. Incorporating new technology, we deliver high-quality games to players around the world. #gcpja
12:13 AM · Nov 18, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

\KOFG

サービス開始記念イラスト公開/ KOFGメインイラストレーターのkurenさん( ) から、サービス開始を記念してファイター15名分のイラストが到着いたしました

本日はジョー・東とアンディ・ボガードを公開

#KOFG #KOF乙女
\ KOFG

Celebration of service launch illustrations / kuren (KOFG main illustrator) ), Illustrations for 15 fighters arrived to commemorate the start of the service

Today, Joe East and Andy Bogard are released

✨
#KOFG#KOF乙女

9:47 AM · Nov 17, 2019·Twitter Web App

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Been about a year since I posted the #NAZCA #NeoGeo Dev cart, and I still don't know what it does exactly. Date codes are late '95. NAZCA created a few of their own Dev tools for Neo. #SNK Read the Dev interviews in #MetalSlug History book! https://bitmapbooks.co.uk/products/metal-slug-the-ultimate-history

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 We are pleased to announce the details of the Ver. 1.40 patch set to be released on November 18th! This patch will include changes to the rank match point system and other general improvements to the game. https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/news/ss_patch_1.40_eng.pdf #SNK #SAMURAISHODOWN

Anthony...

Hi guys,

We’re excited to announce that #SAMURAISHODOWN will be available at launch for our Stadia Pro subscribers! Just log-in and redeem at no extra charge as part of your growing collection of games included with Stadia Pro. Now get out there and make victory yours!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

/

サムライスピリッツ格闘家ピックアップ予告 \ イベント期間中、サムライスピリッツ格闘家ピックアップ!SR+格闘家覇王丸、ナコルル、服部半蔵のガチャ確率UP!この機を見逃すな! ヽ(∀゚ )人(゚∀゚)人( ゚∀)人(∀゚ )ヽ #SNKオールスター #サムライスピリッツ
/

Samurai Spirits Fighter Pickup Notice \ During the event, Samurai Spirits Fighter Pickup! SR + Fighter Haomaru, Nakoruru, Hanzo Hattori's Gacha chance increases! Do not miss this machine!ヽ ( ∀゚) People (゚∀゚) People (゚) ∀ )Man( ∀゚) ヽ#SNKオールスター#サムライスピリッツ

10:00 PM · Nov 17, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#KOFクロニクル 近日リリース予定のイベント「Episode of Fighters -リョウ編-」トレーラーを公開!!ユリ・サカザキ誘拐事件の続編をお楽しみいただけます! https://youtu.be/ddofrRH1A3k

Anthony..