Replying to
上の画像には写っていませんが… ギース様はギース様です、はい

#SNK #SNKオンラインショップ
Translated from Japanese by
Not shown in the image above, but ... Geese is Geese, yes

#SNK#SNKオンラインショップ

Anthony...

Hi guys,

「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro クリスマス限定セット」の予約受付が本日開始。特典「NEOGEO 30周年記念アルバム」のビジュアルも公開 https://4gamer.net/games/465/G046594/20201105043/

ええなあこれ。
Pre-orders for "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today. The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released https://4gamer.net/games/465/G046594/20201105043/

Yeah this.

4Gamer.net

Pre-orders for "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today. The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

SNK is, arcade stick with a built-in game "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" ( related article special edition to become of) "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas limited set" ( related article . Below, Christmas limited set) of the reservation , and today ( Started ( November 5, 2020) ( link * Amazon Associate). As of late December 2020, the price is 21,800 yen (excluding tax).

Pre-orders for the thumbnail of image collection # 003 / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

The Christmas limited set is a special set of NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro, all accessories including NEOGEO mini PAD sold separately, NEOGEO advertisements and illustrations of popular games, etc. "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" Edition. All 20 hidden games are unlocked, and it is also a point that you can play all 40 works such as fighting games and action games from the beginning.

Today, along with the start of reservation acceptance, the visuals of the NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album have also been released. The album is a privilege only for the Christmas limited set.

Pre-orders for the thumbnail of image collection # 004 / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released Image collection # 005 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas limited set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

Amazon.co.jp "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" page (Amazon Associate)

"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" page on SNK official website

Starting today, "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is available for pre-order! The limited bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" has also been released!

Reservations for "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today! This year marks the 30th anniversary of the birth of the NEOGEO brand in 1990, and enjoy the "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" with your family and friends.

Pre-orders for the thumbnail of image collection # 006 / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

[Reservation site]
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08HY5K75V

[Product features]

■ Includes all accessories
"NEOGEO mini PAD", "Silicone cover", and other "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" Includes accessories for fun. The color of the accessories will be random.

■ 40 popular NEOGEO games are included
. All 20 hidden games are unlocked. You can enjoy 40 works such as fighting games and action games. The game is an arcade specification (MVS version) that allows you to add credits.

■ Includes
NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is included, which condenses the history of NEOGEO from its birth in 1990 to the present. Includes NEOGEO advertisements and illustrations of popular games. There is also a space where you can write down your memories of those days. The "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album", which reminds you of those days every time you turn the page, is a privilege only for the "Christmas Limited Set".

Image collection # 007 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Pre-orders for the thumbnail of image collection # 008 / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Image collection # 009 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Image collection # 010 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas limited set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Image collection # 011 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Image collection # 012 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

[About

NEOGEO ] "NEOGEO" is the name of the platform for the arcade game machine MVS and the home-use game machine AES developed by SNK in 1990. NEOGEO for arcades adopts a unique system that allows multiple games to be played on a single game machine by converting the software into a ROM cassette. In addition, NEOGEO for home use was a longing for game fans at the time because it had the specifications to enjoy games of the same quality as arcades at home. In 1994, the first work of the popular fighting game "The King of Fighters" series representing SNK appeared. In the same year, "NEOGEO CD", which was a CD-ROM version of the software, "NEOGEO POCKET", a portable game machine that won the Good Design Award for its excellent operability and design in 1998, and color-compatible in 1999. "NEOGEO POCKET COLOR" has been released. The software supply ended in 2004, but in 2018, the "NEOGEO mini" was released to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the SNK brand, which delighted NEOGEO fans. "NEOGEO" is still a brand loved by game fans all over the world.

[Product overview]

■ Product name
NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas limited set
■ Release date
late December 2020
■ Price
21,800 yen (excluding tax)

40 titles included
■ Size
W428.9mm × D214.2mm × H124mm
■ Connection terminal
HDMI terminal
Headphone terminal
External controller terminal (USB Type-C x 2, USB Type-A x 1)
■ Accessories
  • NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro x 1 * Color: White
  • NEOGEO mini PAD x 1 * Color: White or black (random)
  • Silicone cover for NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro x 1 * Color: Red or Black or Yellow (random)
  • Silicone case for NEOGEO mini PAD x 1 * Color: Red or yellow (random)
  • NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Replacement Joystick Ball Cover x 1 * Color: White or Yellow or Green (Random)
  • NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Button Sticker x 2 * 2 out of 4 types included (random)
  • NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album x 1
  • Power cable x 1 * Color: White
  • USB conversion adapter x 1 * Color: White
■ Official website
https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/neogeoarcadestickpro/

[Recorded title] * is the unlock title
The King of Fighters '95 / The King of Fighters '97 / The King of Fighters '98 / The King of Fighters '99 / The King of Fighters 2000 / The King of Fighters 2002 / Fatal Fury * / Fatal Fury 2 * / Fatal Fury SPECIAL / Fatal Fury Legend 3 / Real Bout Fatal Fury SPECIAL * / Fatal Fury MARK OF THE WOLVES / Samurai Spirits * / Shin Samurai Spirits Haoumaru Jigokuhen / Samurai Spirits Zankuro Musouken / Samurai Spirits Amakusa Advent / Samurai Spirits Zero SPECIAL / Ryutora no Ken / ART OF FIGHTING Ryutora no Ken Gaiden * / Bakumatsu Roman Tsukihana Swordsman * / Bakumatsu Roman Second Act Tsukihana Swordsman ~ Blooming Flowers in the Moon, Scattering Flowers ~ / World Heroes 2 / World Heroes 2 JET / World Heroes Perfect / Fengyun Apocalypse ~ Fighting Genesis ~ * / Fengyun Super Tag Battle / NINJA MASTER'S ~ Haou Ninpocho ~ / Ninja Combat * / Metal Slug * / Metal Slug 2 * / Metal Slug X * / Metal Slug 3 * / Metal Slug 4 * / Metal Slug 5 * / Shock Troopers * / Shock Troopers Second Squad * / The Super Spy * / Top Scorer * / Soccer Broll * / League Bowling *

Image collection # 013 thumbnail / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is open for reservation today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released
Pre-orders for the thumbnail of image collection # 014 / "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today.  The visual of the bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" is also released

* The image is under development.
* Please note that the product design, specifications, appearance, etc. are subject to change without notice.

(C) SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

“NEOGEO Arcade Stick Proクリスマス限定セット”予約受付開始。NEOGEOの歴史を凝縮した“NEOGEO 30周年記念アルバム”が限定特典として付属 - ファミ通.com https://famitsu.com/news/202011/05208896.html

より
"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" reservations started. "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" that condenses the history of NEOGEO is included as a limited privilege --Famitsu.com https://famitsu.com/news/202011/05208896.html

Than

"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" reservations started. "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" that condenses the history of NEOGEO is included as a limited privilege

2020.11.05 16:30

On November 5, 2020, SNK started accepting reservations for the "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set".

Advertising

This product comes with a "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" that condenses the history of NEOGEO as a limited benefit.

The price is 21800 yen [excluding tax].

The release is quoted below

Starting today, "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is available for pre-order! The limited bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" has also been released!

unnamed

Reservations for "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today! This year marks the 30th anniversary of the birth of the NEOGEO brand in 1990, and enjoy the "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" with your family and friends.

"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" Reservation Page (Amazon.co.jp)

Includes all accessories

Includes accessories such as "NEOGEO mini PAD" and "silicone cover" to further enjoy "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro". The color of the accessories will be random.

Contains 40 popular NEOGEO games

Unlock all 20 hidden games. You can enjoy 40 works such as fighting games and action games. The game is an arcade specification (MVS version) that allows you to add credits.

Includes NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album

Includes "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" that condenses the history of NEOGEO from its birth in 1990 to the present. Includes NEOGEO advertisements and illustrations of popular games. There is also a space where you can write down your memories of those days. The "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album", which reminds you of those days every time you turn the page, is a privilege only for the "Christmas Limited Set".

unnamed (1)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (3)

Product Summary

• Product Name: NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set
  • Release date: Late December 2020
  • Price: 21,800 yen (excluding tax)
  • Recorded titles: 40 titles
  • Size: W428.9mm x D214.2mm x H124mm
  • Connection terminal: HDMI terminal
  • Headphone jack: External controller jack (USB Type-C x 2, USB Type-A x 1)
  • Accessories:
    ・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro × 1 (* Color: White)
    ・ NEOGEO mini PAD × 1 (* Color: White or Black (Random))
    ・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Exclusive Silicone Cover × 1 (* Color: Red or Black) or yellow (random))
    ・ Silicon case for NEOGEO mini PAD x 1 (* color: red or yellow (random))
    ・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro replacement joystick ball cover x 1 (* color: white or yellow or green (random)) )
    ・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Button Sticker x 2 (* 2 out of 4 types included (random))
    ・ NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album x 1
    ・ Power Cable x 1 (* Color: White)
    ・ USB Conversion Adapter x 1 (* Color: White)

Recorded titles (* are unlocked titles)

• The King of Fighters '95
  • The King of Fighters '97
  • The King of Fighters '98
  • The King of Fighters '99
  • The King of Fighters 2000
  • The King of Fighters 2002
  • Fatal Fury (*)
  • Fatal Fury 2 (*)
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Fatal Fury 3
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury SPECIAL (*)
  • Fatal Fury MARK OF THE WOLVES
  • Samurai Spirits (*)
  • Shin Samurai Spirits Haohmaru Jigokuhen
  • Samurai Spirits Zankuro Musouken
  • Samurai Spirits Amakusa Advent
  • Samurai Spirits Zero SPECIAL
  • Art of Fighting
  • ART OF FIGHTING Art of Fighting Gaiden (*)
  • The Last Blade, The Last Blade (*)
  • The Last Blade, The Last Blade-The Last Blade-The Last Blade-The Last Blade-The Last Blade-
  • World Heroes 2
  • World Heroes 2 JET
  • World Heroes Perfect
  • Fengyun Apocalypse ~ Fighting Creation ~ (*)
  • Fengyun Super Tag Battle
  • NINJA MASTER'S ~ Haou Ninpocho ~
  • Ninja Combat (*)
  • Metal Slug (*)
  • Metal Slug 2 (*)
  • Metal Slug X (*)
  • Metal Slug 3 (*)
  • Metal Slug 4 (*)
  • Metal Slug 5 (*)
  • Shock Troopers (*)
  • Shock Troopers Second Scud (*)
  • The Super Spy (*)
  • Top scorer(※)
  • Soccer Brawl (*)
  • League bowling (*)
unnamed (4)
unnamed (5)

(C) SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

本日より、「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Proクリスマス限定セット」を予約開始!限定特典の「NEOGEO 30周年記念アルバム」も公開! #SNK #NEOGEO https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000434.000028651.html

>予約サイト https://amazon.co.jp/dp/B08HY5K75V

Starting today, "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" is available for pre-order! The limited bonus "NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album" has also been released!#SNK#NEOGEO https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000434.000028651.html

> Reservation site https://amazon.co.jp/dp/B08HY5K75V

Anthony...

Well, there's a currency that isn't completely foreign to me! No exchange rate calculations needed! Still a bit too expensive, I think. It seems that it's only available from a 3rd party seller on Okinawa, unless that's how they are distributing it, which would be weird. SNK does strange things these days, though, so...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Well, there's a currency that isn't completely foreign to me! No exchange rate calculations needed! Still a bit too expensive, I think. It seems that it's only available from a 3rd party seller on Okinawa, unless that's how they are distributing it, which would be weird. SNK does strange things these days, though, so...

I'm really interested in that book Steve. Besides the stick, I would like to see more pages of what's inside to read. Looks like good material to view. 

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新商品】本日より「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro クリスマス限定セット」の予約販売が開始! 予約期間:2020年11月24日(火)23:59まで お届け予定日:2020年12月下旬 ※こちらの商品は予約販売のみのお取り扱いとなります。 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4964808153008.html

#SNK #NEOGEO
[New product] Pre-order sales of "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" have started today! Reservation period: Expected delivery date until 23:59 on Tuesday, November 24, 2020: Late December 2020 ※ This item is only available for pre-order. https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4964808153008.html

#SNK#NEOGEO

Anthony..

Hi guys,

本日より「THE 100MEGA SHOP! 超ド級ショップネオジオ 2nd」の事後通販が開始!「K'展」や「ハワード・コネクション」などのグッズを購入できるチャンスをお見逃しなく! 販売期間:2020年12月3日(木)まで お届け予定日:2021年1月中旬予定 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=100MSHOP2

#SNK #100MSHOP
Post-order shopping for "THE 100 MEGA SHOP! Super-class shop Neo Geo 2nd" starts today! Don't miss the chance to buy goods such as "K'Exhibition" and "Howard Connection"! Sale period: Scheduled delivery date until December 3, 2020 (Thursday): Scheduled for mid-January 2021 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=100MSHOP2

#SNK#100MSHOP

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 「サムライスピリッツ ネオジオコレクション」おんらいんくじ

ここでしか手に入らないグッズが当たるチャンス

B賞は「サムライスピリッツ零SPECIAL」のマフラータオルです

#サムスピおんらいんくじ https://prismchance.jp/product/samuraispirits_kuji_2020/

【Notice】 "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" Onrai Lottery

Chance to win goods that can only be obtained here

Prize B is a muffler towel of "Samurai Spirits Zero SPECIAL"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 「サムライスピリッツ ネオジオコレクション」おんらいんくじ

全25種ハズレなし

A賞はキャラ選択画面背景・アクリルジオラマ

C賞のアクリルスタンドと組み合わせるとあなたの好きな選択画面を再現できる

【Notice】 "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" Onrai Lottery

All 25 types without loss

Prize A is the character selection screen background / acrylic diorama

You can reproduce your favorite selection screen by combining it with the C prize acrylic stand.

Anthony..

2 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

I'm really interested in that book Steve. Besides the stick, I would like to see more pages of what's inside to read. Looks like good material to view. 

Anthony..

Yeah, those types of books are always nice to see since they usually have some sort of internal documents or something else like that that is generally hard to find. After thinking about it for a while, I might try to get one, as it seems they are accepting preorders until the 24th, which basically means that each one is built to order. I don't like it when they do this, but that's what they have decided to do. I'll think about it for a while.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

REVIEW: THE LAST BLADE: BEYOND THE DESTINY (NINTENDO SWITCH)

e7c6e27392700b0a79f70571908bad98?s=38&d= BY TREVOR GOULD

NOV

The-Last-Blade-title.png

THE LAST BLADE: Beyond the Destiny brings weapon-based fighting to the Nintendo Switch, but it’s my least favorite Neo Geo Pocket Color game currently on the eShop.

I’m not saying it’s an outright subpar release because it isn’t, especially for a handheld game that’s over 20 years old. But, it’s just not for me in several key ways. Some of these may seem ultimately small, like a bad plot, but others impact the gameplay in less than ideal ways.

One of the first things I noticed was that the character movement felt a bit sluggish. I thought this was because I selected the “Power” ability. Still, I didn’t notice a sizable difference in replay when selecting “Spee.”. Compared to a game like GALS’ FIGHTERS, this one just doesn’t feel as fluid, quick, and smooth.

Another aspect sticking out (and not in the best way) is how easy the default difficulty is. I certainly don’t mind an easier game (so long as it’s fun), but Beyond the Destiny gave me a reason for pause. Should I beat it on my initial run without losing a single match? I admit I’m decent with 2D fighters, but I’ve never played this game (or any in the series)  before. A couple more difficulty settings would’ve helped.

The-Last-Blade-select-624x351.jpg

Beat the game, which won’t take long, and you can browse the Gallery for unlockables. You’ll need to grind for points, though. Story mode wasn’t the way to do it for me. Unlike other fighting games, where I enjoy mixing it up, I found it best to find a fighter I like and stick with them. Many of these fighters simply don’t do it for me. Whether it’s a limited range or weaker moves, I prefer not to be bothered with them.

Points can come from extra modes, should they connect with you. But both survival and time attack were one and done deals for me. I saw what they had to offer, and they didn’t keep me engaged. Two-player mode would’ve if my wife were into these types of games. Maybe once shelter-in-place restrictions lift, I can find a friend who’s into this type of older game. I suspect it won’t be near the top of my multiplayer choices, though.

As an audio/visual package, Beyond the Destiny is pretty uneven. With a few exceptions, I found most of the similar-sounding music on the shrill side. This game also lacks catchy tunes. The graphics fare better, with some great looking backgrounds. 

The-Last-Blade-visuals-624x351.jpg

Where things wobble is the sporadic animation. Some scenes appear like they’re half-finished. For example, the burning building level has a few flames moving, while others are altogether static. Some locations have no apparent animation.

In my KING OF FIGHTERS R-2 review, I said, “While I’m certainly hoping to see further Neo Geo Pocket Color games eventually come to the Nintendo Switch, maybe pick from a different genre for the next release.” I stand by that, especially since Beyond the Destiny not only has to compete against earlier NGPC fighters but even other weapon-based ones like Samurai Shodown! 2.

The-Last-Blade-static-624x351.jpg

While Beyond the Destiny ends with a “TO BE CONTINUED…,” I won’t be continuing with this series. I think this dated entry, in particular, will have narrow appeal. On a system like the Switch, early impressions are incredibly important. That said, if you’re interested and don’t feel like hunting to overpay for an original, this eShop version is much, much cheaper. The gameplay may connect with you more, and the great-for-their-time graphics hopefully will too.

Although I still get a kick out of seeing these Neo Geo Pocket Color games on the Nintendo Switch, some fare better than others. THE LAST BLADE: Beyond the Destiny is my last choice. The combat’s a little too sluggish, the presentation a little too uneven, and the overall package a little too dated. I’d check out one of the prior NGPC releases instead.

Review: THE LAST BLADE: Beyond the Destiny (Nintendo Switch)

Average

Although I still get a kick out of seeing these Neo Geo Pocket Color games on the Nintendo Switch, some fare better than others. THE LAST BLADE: Beyond the Destiny is my last choice. The combat’s a little too sluggish, the presentation a little too uneven, and the overall package a little too dated. I’d check out one of the prior NGPC releases instead.

OVERALL SCORE5

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More with Madlittlepixel with more on the MVSX With some interesting modding & hacking to it. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"The Neo Geo MVSX is a officially licensed SNK bartop that includes 50 classic Neo Geo games in either AES or MVS mode. In this series of videos I want to make this thing awesome. From adding games to swapping components. Available here for worldwide shipping: https://www.worldwidedistribution.de/...

Order components from FocusAttack here: https://bit.ly/3k9e6vY

I used the following items all available on Focus Attack: Seimitsu LS-40-SC-K (.187" Fastener Type) Cherry D44X 75g .187" Microswitch Suzo Happ Long Stem Push Buttons Spare American Style .187" Harness for Zero Delay USB Encoder PCB Keep in mind this video was done with parts I wanted to test out, there are plenty of other options and whats best is totally subjective!"

Anthony...

13 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

It's exactly 30 years since the MVS release of the most insain, evilly reprogrammed super computer known to man, Cyber-Lip

Here's a no death, all boss refights, 400K+ score run to celebrate

Thank you as always Paul. A pleasure to see your content and always grateful that you share it with us here on the Neo-Geo thread bro. 8^)

Anthony.. 

21 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, those types of books are always nice to see since they usually have some sort of internal documents or something else like that that is generally hard to find. After thinking about it for a while, I might try to get one, as it seems they are accepting preorders until the 24th, which basically means that each one is built to order. I don't like it when they do this, but that's what they have decided to do. I'll think about it for a while.

Same here Steve. I'm thinking about it as well. Looks so tempting. Not too particularly pleased with the pricing, but sometimes it's best to take advantage of the situation before they go on the 2nd hand market, and sell for outrageous prices to take advantage of the situation since it's Neo-Geo related material.

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

ラッキーチャンスボーナス

1回10連以上の購入で牙神幻十郎・特製法被(XLサイズ)が抽選でプレゼント

11/1-11/30 5名 12/1-12/13 5名 #サムスピおんらいんくじ ▼購入はこちら▼ https://prismchance.jp/product/samuraispirits_kuji_2020/

Lucky chance bonus

Genjuro Kibagami, special happi coat (XL size) will be presented by lottery for purchases of 10 or more at a time

11 / 1-11 / 30 5 people 12 / 1-12 / 13 5 people #サムスピおんらいんくじ ▼ Click here to purchase ▼ https://prismchance.jp/product/samuraispirits_kuji_2020/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

11/1販売開始

サムライスピリッツネオジオコレクションおんらいんくじ 全25種のハズレなし

10連購入で特製法被10名

https://prismchance.jp/product/samuraispirits_kuji_2020/

さらに

をフォロー& 本投稿をRTでAmazonギフト券1000円×50名を

11/1~11/14まで #サムスピおんらいんくじ

11/1 sales start

Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection Onrai Inkuji All 25 types without loss

10 people with special manufacturing method with 10 consecutive purchases

Also https://prismchance.jp/product/samuraispirits_kuji_2020/

further

Follow & Post this post with RT Amazon Gift Certificate 1000 yen x 50 people

From 11/1 to 11/14 #サムスピおんらいんくじ

Anthony...

Just now, fdurso224 said:

Same here Steve. I'm thinking about it as well. Looks so tempting. Not too particularly pleased with the pricing, but sometimes it's best to take advantage of the situation before they go on the 2nd hand market, and sell for outrageous prices to take advantage of the situation since it's Neo-Geo related material.

Anthony.. 

Yeah, exactly. Still have a few weeks left before preorders close, so I'll think about it for now.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【聯名資訊】醉俠 x NEOGEO 30周年「SNK 餓狼傳說系列」威士忌

SNK 與 醉俠 The Drunken Master Whisky BAR 威士忌酒館 聯名第三彈 大人的收藏「醉俠 x NEOGEO 30周年——SNK 餓狼傳說」威士忌 #SNK #醉俠 #威士忌 #聯名 #NEOGEO #餓狼傳說
Translated from Chinese by
[Joint Information] Drunk Man x NEOGEO 30th Anniversary "SNK Hungry Wolf Legend Series" Whisky

Long

weight

Push

Out

SNK and The Drunken Master Whisky BAR The Drunken Master Whisky BAR co-branded the third collection of adults "Drunken Man x NEOGEO 30th Anniversary-SNK Hungry Wolf Legend" whiskey #SNK#醉俠#威士忌#聯名#NEOGEO#餓狼傳說

Antony..

Hi guys,

PlayStation Storeでは、アケアカNEOGEOシリーズの4タイトルがセール中です。期間は11月11日(水)まで。このお得な機会にぜひお楽しみください! #アケアカ #アーケードアーカイブス https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/category/da079172-e11a-482e-be59-b4ebe401cf03/2

Four titles from the ACA NEOGEO series are on sale at the PlayStation Store. The period is until November 11th (Wednesday). Please enjoy this great opportunity! #アケアカ#アーケードアーカイブス https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/category/da079172-e11a-482e-be59-b4ebe401cf03/2

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Nintendo eShopでは、アケアカNEOGEOシリーズの5タイトルがセール中です。期間は11月11日(水)まで。このお得な機会にぜひお楽しみください! #アケアカ #アーケードアーカイブス https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/software/?pmin=419.00&pmax=420.00

Five titles from the ACA NEOGEO series are on sale at Nintendo eShop. The period is until November 11th (Wednesday). Please enjoy this great opportunity! #アケアカ#アーケードアーカイブス https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/software/?pmin=419.00&pmax=420.00

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Adam from RetroMoments. Here we see you back in Japan to see more video game searching. This time with the Neo-Geo and other 16-bit goodies as well. Enjoy. 8^)

From the description,

"This episode is all about Neo Geo AES, Super Famicom & SEGA Mega Drive in Akihabara, Tokyo! We are visiting one of the best stores in this place called Surugaya. I will show some great SFC & MD games as well as a little guide for all the cheaper Neo Geo AES games. I always hear people saying "expensive" in the same sentence as Neo Geo. So here I'm showing you games worth owning and playing for the system that doesn't cost more than other retro games. Enjoy!"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ルーレットイベント開催のお知らせ】 ハロウィンの招かれざる客・クリスを 仲間にできるチャンス!

ソウルを集めて ハロウィンの招かれざる客・クリスや 彼のメモリーなども製作できます

開催期間:11/5~11/19 09:59 製作所:11/5~11/26 09:59 #KOFAS #KOF
[Notice of roulette event] A chance to join Chris, an uninvited guest on Halloween!

You can collect souls and make alloween uninvited guest Chris and his memory.

Holding period: 11 / 5-11 / 19 09:59 Factory: 11 / 5-11 / 26 09:59 #KOFAS#KOF

Anthony..