IGNORED

New Intelligentvision game/s coming soon!

intvdave

Actually, with all the games from everyone the past few years, there is something for everyone. Pretty much every genre.

And the next couple years looks good as well.

Maybe one day there will be a 'new' 125....the homebrew 125!

Has colecovision had as many homebrews as original yet?

I know 2600 hasn't!

Actually, with all the games from everyone the past few years, there is something for everyone. Pretty much every genre.

And the next couple years looks good as well.

Maybe one day there will be a 'new' 125....the homebrew 125!

Has colecovision had as many homebrews as original yet?

I know 2600 hasn't!

The 5200 might be closest to having homebrews >= original releases if you count conversions.

Please join the mailing list at:

www.intellivision.us/lists/?p=subscribe

The people on the list will be the first notified of news updates and first to be able to buy the games. Do not worry..I do not spam the list.

Dave we don't need to rejoin do we?

Do we need to rejoin the list if we have been on it in the past? It is very worthwhile joining this mailing list for those of you who are uncertain.

There is no need to rejoin. I made the post thinking there were new people to the scene that may not know of Intelligentvision games or have not joined the mailing list.

• 3 weeks later...

Since you ask... I am debating if to release Super Pro Baseball and Super Pro Night Stalker. SPB is 99.9% done. I just need to add a sound...which I will do now. SPNS is done in my book but I want to create 4 more mazes. I have 5 done. I do not think there is much interest in the SP titles. I might just release the one title already planned which is progressing slowly...but progressing.

• Like 6

The Super Pro Baseball looks to be very cool and a SP Night Stalker would be on my list. You can put me down for 2, got to have one for me and one for Arlo, "Sharkcharmer".

Since you ask... I am debating if to release Super Pro Baseball and Super Pro Night Stalker. SPB is 99.9% done. I just need to add a sound...which I will do now. SPNS is done in my book but I want to create 4 more mazes. I have 5 done. I do not think there is much interest in the SP titles. I might just release the one title already planned which is progressing slowly...but progressing.

Dave I can't wait for both of these. I'm not sure why you don't think there will be interest in these? Didn't your two SP games just come first and second in the 2013 GOTY thread? :) I'm in for four of each.

You know I'm in for a set as Night Stalker and MLB are both in my Top 5 originals. Still think a Ms. Night Stalker with a bazooka would've been cool: (from BSR site)

After Night Stalker was finished, game cartridges began getting larger in size, so Steve proposed Ms. Night Stalker, a 12K sequel that would include the web and all the other features he had wanted, including multiple weapons (bazookas to blast through walls!), multiple scrolling mazes and smarter robots. Marketing shelved the idea and Steve was assigned to program Space Shuttleinstead, which may have been a contributing factor toward Steve leaving Mattel and the game industry not long after.