IGNORED

30th anniversary 7800 MultI Cart #1

atari181

@atari181

Just to chime in, received the cart today lol. Post marked May 13th. Took it's sweet time but happy to say it is in my hands. THANKS. :thumbsup:

JUST TO BE CLEAR.

I hope to have time to test it thoroughly soon, now been reading through posts, just to be clear, are ALL the carts effected with some non-working titles? Or errors/ glitches? Sorry, I am just not clear on if this is particular to certain systems? I guess I just want to know, do any of these carts work perfectly (every title working correctly) for anyone? I have only one 7800 system so I guess I will see, I was just highly anticipating as I do not often buy homebrew carts it was disappointing to read some of the problems. Of course I will report my own findings as time permits.

Looking forward to a video Rob :)

• Like 1

It looks like 10 carts will work perfectly except for Choplifter may have some problems on some 7800s. Xevious seems to not work on the set of 25 Bad EPROMS that CPU got screwed on. If anyone wants to return the cart because of these problems, I will Gladly refund your money and original shipping cost. I will then go down the list to see who would like to purchase it.

TO ALL THAT KEEP POSTING

THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THESE MADE!

My cart and all its games play just fine on my A7800. Sorry to hear that some are having issues.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am 1 of 25 that have the 14 1/2 multicart. I guess it made it more rare for the ones that all work. Oh well..

I sure hope the pmp games work! As I have most of the early version ones..

The cart logic and artwork are very nice. And for the most part can play much of the good 7800 games.

Yeah I am 1 of 25 that have the 14 1/2 multicart. I guess it made it more rare for the ones that all work. Oh well..

I sure hope the pmp games work! As I have most of the early version ones..

The cart logic and artwork are very nice. And for the most part can play much of the good 7800 games.

Yes, no worries, I spent way more money on the EPROM's for PMP's cart and got them from a reputable distributor in the Bay Area. They also went through some extensive testing by Trebor and myself.

Again, sorry about this, this whole project went sour. And there won't be anymore, which you can thank Yurkie and Lynxpro for. That's all I am going to say about that.

• Like 2

I am sorry to even post about my misfortune. You know more about this hardware stuff than anyone.

The more testing and better eprom will solve this issue.

Hopefully you do a vol 2 and 3 of the 30th carts. Put me down for all.. I trust your word. Thanks.

I am sorry to even post about my misfortune. You know more about this hardware stuff than anyone.

The more testing and better eprom will solve this issue.

Hopefully you do a vol 2 and 3 of the 30th carts. Put me down for all.. I trust your word. Thanks.

I doubt it, Yurkie totally screwed everyone by bitching about copyright and furthermore sold CPUWIZ garbage EPROMS that are the problem with these carts not running as they should in the first place. So to keep score that is a solid double "fuck you" from Yurkie to CPUWIZ which in the end is also a "fuck you" to all of us who want these carts and now can't have more of them. Nice eh?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like 10 carts will work perfectly except for Choplifter may have some problems on some 7800s. Xevious seems to not work on the set of 25 Bad EPROMS that CPU got screwed on. If anyone wants to return the cart because of these problems, I will Gladly refund your money and original shipping cost. I will then go down the list to see who would like to purchase it.

TO ALL THAT KEEP POSTING

THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THESE MADE!

Just for point of record, seems I got one of the 25 Bad EPROMS. Choplifter has weird graphic glitch and Xevious not loading at all. Shame really, as far as my limited testing though everything else seems fine. So a 14 in 1 multicart will have to do. I will keep it as it is still pretty damn cool, just hope that 7800 Harmony sees the light of day so I can still play the defective games and all the rest!

• 1 year later...