IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

23 minutes ago, RevEng said:

I'd love to hear the details of this unexpected mirroring, and if it's been seen on more than one PAL console. It would be good to know what locations we should be avoiding, with other projects.

It might be better for Fred to explain it as I'd probably get it backwards and inside out :) I don't pretend to know even 5% of that stuff.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

It might be better for Fred to explain it as I'd probably get it backwards and inside out :) I don't pretend to know even 5% of that stuff.

Which PAL motherboard does it have in it? Does it have the RAM daughter-board or the directly installed RAM?

Mitch

1 hour ago, Philsan said:

Only 5 years? This topic's 6 years old and we talk about Harmony Concerto even from before ah ah.

?

I was trying to be kind :)  Sometimes all I know how to do is fan the flames while stirring the shit though.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, batari said:

I just added a few more carts. Thanks for your interest, everyone.

Fred, I got one on the Wednesday batch.  Do you send a tracking number when it ships?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, batari said:

Yes, you should get a tracking number and a shipping notice when your cart ships.

Thank you sir.  So glad that after all these years it is a reality.  Thank you so much!!

7 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

@batari: just wanted to confirm that email notifications are working - I did get one for this batch.

I got mine as well, and can confirm it is working.   Sean from Pie Factory Podcast and 7800 Homebrew Podcast and I were chatting, and he got his e-mail as well.

Edited by scotty