IGNORED

Paypal lock account after buying coleco homebrews?

youki

Not all homebrews are infringing on someone's rights. The vast majority don't. So eBay has a beef with NES and homebrew? Pathetic.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnes+homebrew&_nkw=nes+homebrew&_sacat=0

I see lot's of people selling repros as homebrews though. :ponder:

Edited by stardust4ever

Where are you located? I've never had a problem contacting PayPal by phone. Honestly, their process is pretty painless. You log in to your account, choose to contact them by phone and they give you the phone number and a unique support call. A rep will pick up within only a couple minutes. I can personally verify this process in Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Hong Kong and Australia.

I'm in France. There is the same process. But last time it try to call them , i waited for more than 20 minutes than i gave up, the time before i tried for 15 minutes.

Just talking homebrews...homebrews only. What about an old fashion check or money order to pay for homebrews? The majority, if not all, of the hombrewers have excellent reputations here on A.A.

You send them a check or money order, the payment clears, the game is sent.

If people on this site get screwed by the homebrewer, then they are banned from selling them anymore on A.A.

If you use Paypal, you can always use Paypal to solve disputes...but if Paypal won't honor homebrew sales any longer, then you can't use the resolution process anyway.

• Like 1

Not all homebrews are infringing on someone's rights. The vast majority don't. So eBay has a beef with NES and homebrew? Pathetic.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnes+homebrew&_nkw=nes+homebrew&_sacat=0

I see lot's of people selling repros as homebrews though. :ponder:

Yeah, at the time I have clicked your above link there are only 3 NES listings with homebrew in the title, they must have slipped by.

Not sure if it's Ebay or if the NES scene has one of those :good Samaritans" that likes to narc on homebrew sales, either way it's a total annoyance...