IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

That makes sense. Google Translate is useful, but it can mangle the meaning.

Put meat in tin along with potassium tube.

Extra K+ ions meet cow peptides for powerful good times.

Lift many things with anti-starvation loaf.

Use newfound strength to rebuild the food pyramid.

Rebuild it in God's image.

God is a laughing spider.

• Like 2

for mister vcs.

this paper and present inside the box

published on atarimania

then the message back the box is fine

I have never seen a box with a message like is. A information about a later release-date makes no sense if the game was still released and you have

the real box in your hands...

The one thing that hasn't been said yet (and I thought everything had) is that we're going to start finding more and more instances of homemade boxes, homebrew games, and collector's edition con releases in thrift stores. I remember somebody I interviewed at OVGE saying they had found Crazy Climber in the $1 bin at a pawn shop. These things have value to us in the community, but when people go bankrupt and liquidate their collection, or they (unfortunately) pass away and a relative or loved one sells it all off, they can't tell a $25-$50 homebrew from a regular Atari game - because in fact for nostalgia purposes we want everything to look like it did back then. Old style carts, old style boxes, hmmm this must be another of his old games. Sell it!

And then of course there are people who just invent a crazy story just to see what the reaction will be... but the AtariAge forums are like a box of chocolates...

• Like 3

Can somebody post a quick summary of this bewildering thread?

A guy got a "sealed" Hulk reproduction box without cartridge inside, he thought it was real and that people here was trying to discourage him.

Finally he realized it and posted apologies.