IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I am hoping they will release a second edition with the remaining 75 games ( Bit's and Bytes or whatever it was called had 3 sets ) did any other games have additional overlays?

WSMLB had a LEFT/RIGHT distinct overlay, maybe chess as well? Just trying to figure out the cost... Certainly a little more than 1.5x the current set.

I wonder what kind of volume these will reach? I picked up the autograph set and an additional overlay set. So 2 for me...

• Like 1

We replaced the entire Intellivision Web Store with a completely new one Monday night. It is guaranteed to be safe, secure and free from any of the bugs people encountered yesterday. Please go back to intellivisionlives.com and click on the STORE links to check it out. And to answer some of the questions we are seeing: (1) We have the orders that were placed yesterday. Some people didn't get an email confirmation, but the orders are in our database. Email us at sales@intellivisionlives.com if you want us to doublecheck on your order for you. (2) Yes the Cyber Monday deals are over and yes, the overlay pack did go up a couple of dollars, but we kept free shipping on them. (3) The overlay set includes overlays for both Baseball and World Championship Baseball.

We are sorry for the problems yesterday and we thank all of you for your continued love of Intelivision!

• Like 9

We replaced the entire Intellivision Web Store with a completely new one Monday night. It is guaranteed to be safe, secure and free from any of the bugs people encountered yesterday. Please go back to intellivisionlives.com and click on the STORE links to check it out. And to answer some of the questions we are seeing: (1) We have the orders that were placed yesterday. Some people didn't get an email confirmation, but the orders are in our database. Email us at sales@intellivisionlives.com if you want us to doublecheck on your order for you. (2) Yes the Cyber Monday deals are over and yes, the overlay pack did go up a couple of dollars, but we kept free shipping on them. (3) The overlay set includes overlays for both Baseball and World Championship Baseball.

We are sorry for the problems yesterday and we thank all of you for your continued love of Intelivision!

Excellent and quick response! Thanks for the update as well. I'll be picking up a few sets of overlays soon. Thanks for retaining free shipping.