IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

The fact that we can't log in anymore to see/delete anything on the profile we had to enter Monday when we ordered is NOT very reassuring...

Ignorama enquired about this one page back and no one seemed to notice...

in my contact keith robinson thread they say to email them if you want to verify your order but that all the orders are saved.

I wrote two mails but did not get a response so far. Is there any other chance to get in contact with them? Because I really would like to get an answer about my order status. I wrote it directly after ordering on monday and again after the reply in this thread.

I emailed on Tuesday and haven't heard back either. I'm assuming my order went through on Monday.

I'm guessing this has been quite a mess for Keith and Co!

1. Anyone know what shipping to Canada for a set is? The store says free in the US only, but when I go to checkout it seems to not want to add a shipping charge, even though the store has correctly geo-located me to Canada. I didn't proceed any further because it looks like the only way to find out is to purchase.

2. The hiccup they had earlier this week is very familiar to anyone who's setup an online retail presence before. Embarrassing and easily avoided - once you learn from your first mistake. Kudos to them for fixing things so quickly and kudos to everyone here for not taking advantage of things. I'm not sure exactly what information was presented via session ID but these kinds of leaks can be ugly. However there's no need to post cmart's phone number because as mentioned, it's in gas station bathrooms across the country.

• Like 1

Why does the Spiker overlay have an Intellivision Productions Inc. copyright notice at the top? Is this actually one of the new Flashback overlays? Hmmm.

Because it's not the original Orphan Overlay and they are trying to pass off one of the newer Flashback ones as a rare original. Shame.

Nice catch, btw.

The original looks like this:

spkr-0.jpg

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Right, but these things aren't out yet, so it's an "inside job" by someone hiding behind a carefully worded auction description in which he says he "believes" they were made many years ago. How do these people sleep at night?

That must be the case. I don't think those were part of the 15 overlays currently available. I also don't think he actually believes they are the ones released years ago ;-)

IIRC there were some small revisions to the Psycho Stormtrooper overlays between the oldest sets and Series 2 and Series 3. I may be wrong -- but is it possible that this is one of them? Sadly, I messed up and refused to by Series 3 when given the chance (back when they were about to go on sale ... around the same time I refused to get LTO Flash 4-Tris -- long story). I never opened my Series 2 set ... so those of you who have opened Series 2 and 3 - check it out!