IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

was everyone's set complete? mine were missing soccer for some reason

i didnt bother checking if complete or not........its like, what am I going to do about it? Its easier to order spare set and make one complete set from two. and then send the spares to Eric.

• Like 1

how many years will this thread go on? Will we all be in our 70's or 80's talking about the good old days in this thread? And how a few of us are still waiting to get them?

I'm still waiting, I had a shipping label printed last week in response to a PayPal claim, but nothing actually shipped yet. I won't be doing daily updates though...;-)

how can we keep up to date with your status if you dont tweet it every five minutes?

Well. I'm too lazy to get a Twitter account, but my order did finally arrive, I actually just went to check the mailbox, overlays x 4 plus one pack of playing cards arrived, hidden in amongst the junk flyers. Now that this is resolved I can get on with my life; eventually the scars from this ordeal will fade, like magazine covers left in the California sun.

;-)

• Like 1

Well. I'm too lazy to get a Twitter account, but my order did finally arrive, I actually just went to check the mailbox, overlays x 4 plus one pack of playing cards arrived, hidden in amongst the junk flyers. Now that this is resolved I can get on with my life; eventually the scars from this ordeal will fade, like magazine covers left in the California sun.

;-)

you got your playing cards?? Man i so wished they didnt mess up my order then refund my money.... Also btw, wtf is social media?? This forum is the only "social media" i use. Also the best form of social media too imo. Edited by pimpmaul69

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my list and noticed that it lists Decathlon and Super Pro Decathlon, but no Golf :D I guess its just a mistake in the list ^^ I have 52 Pairs of overlays, is that the number I should have when I bought the set?

Edited by Ignorama

Nope, I never got mine either.

The funny thing is that, when I contacted Mr. Robinson, he responded quickly, saying that he was going to send a new shipment. Then the day after, mr_intv announced that he received a new shipping notification, even though he had already received his shipment.

I wonder if my set went to him. :lol: DOH!

Nope, I never got mine either.

The funny thing is that, when I contacted Mr. Robinson, he responded quickly, saying that he was going to send a new shipment. Then the day after, mr_intv announced that he received a new shipping notification, even though he had already received his shipment.

I wonder if my set went to him. :lol: DOH!

I contacted Keith via Facebook messenger right away and he cancelled that shipment and created a new shipping label for the rightful owner. I'm not sure who the rightful owner is though.

Glad I found this thread, I am still waiting for mine, just sent an email today, hope to see them soon

It's not enough to have found this thread, you must read the entire saga and become part of the epic tale of The Missing Overlays.

• Like 3