IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2014 Championship

DZ-Jay

Thank you. There is a glitch in my rom that didnt tell me i saved easter but here is my perfect christmas i got in that same game. I had pm'd dz-jay about it but i have not heard back yet.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Congratulations on the achievement!

If I remember well only the cart version of the game has the special Perfect Xmas message.

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Like 1

Congratulations on the achievement!

If I remember well only the cart version of the game has the special Perfect Xmas message.

good thing i had my camera on my iphone ready to take a burst shot to capture it. It goes so fast you could easily miss it. Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

6,151 today

does Sears count?

On some levels I see yellow snowflake, see pic

I think those yellow snowflakes are "cute" graphical glitches. I have seen them as well specially in the Snow Flake garden level as things tend to get quite hectic there.

My nieces affectionately call these graphical glitches "Carol's farts" as sometimes they appear just behind Carol ;-)

• Like 1

I think those yellow snowflakes are "cute" graphical glitches. I have seen them as well specially in the Snow Flake garden level as things tend to get quite hectic there.

My nieces affectionately call these graphical glitches "Carol's farts" as sometimes they appear just behind Carol ;-)

they are not glitches. I play this on an emulater on 1080p and all snowflakes do this. It is actually a beige color but with an old tv it is how the crt projects it that might make them look yellow. Or even possibly your intellivision itself Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

Hey dz-jay. Shoulnt bcprs1 have the achievement for a perfect christmas? He has posted his perfects with the last one showing 1758 while the screen is flashing which is also before he was awarded his 40 bonus points.

So looking at the achievements i get a perfect christmas, i,ranger elf and not sure but i think i get the bake a humble pie achievement?

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

Hey dz-jay. Shoulnt bcprs1 have the achievement for a perfect christmas? He has posted his perfects with the last one showing 1758 while the screen is flashing which is also before he was awarded his 40 bonus points.

I actually did it again a second time and sent a video of it to dz-jay for proof.

• Like 2

I actually did it again a second time and sent a video of it to dz-jay for proof.

yeah when i thought i got screwed out of the achievement i went looking for the score and had stumbled on yours. When oscar said he missed it by 41 points i knew that you should have had it but didnt see it in the leaderboard Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

Finally beat my old high score. I actually made it to level 61 and messed up hitting F12 instead of F11 to take the screenshot.

Anyways, here is my score from level 57.

that sucks. I take so many pictures out of fear a pic might not show up right. Good job though. At least this pic still shows a better score at a lower level than your last high score Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1