IGNORED

Game of the Year 2014

vprette

Goty 2014  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best game of 2014

• SPACE RAID (Collectorvision - shooter)
    • OLD SKOOL (Elektronite - maze)
    • BLIX (Good Deal Games - puzzle)
    • MOUSE TRAP reissue with new box (Intellivision Revolution - maze)
    • MAGIC CAROUSEL (Intelligentvision - family)
    • SPACE CUNT (Intelligentvision - shooter)
    • SIDNEY HUNTER (Collectorvision - platform)
    • CAVES OF KROZ (Elektronite - action adventure)
    • Ms NIGHTSTALKER (Intelligentvision - maze)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

How the fark did Blix get more votes than Space Cunt?

Did any of you guys even mess around with Cunt? (hhmmm, I think I know the answer....)

It is pretty funny .....my 16 year old son and his best friend love the game.....maybe that is the perfect target age for it! :P

I have the same thoughts. I can't believe that there is only one vote for Skool!

For me, it is clearly the underdog. Nice graphics and sounds, multiple layouts and great replay value.

So this game has my vote (there is a little bit of Kroz inside after all ;-) ).

• Like 1

Seems that the best game wins the price this year. Nice :thumbsup: When does this voting ends? And I am excited about this year. Ms. Pac Man is a nice game for sure, but in fact its just Pac Man, so I hope that there are some fresh ideas this year.

Did you play Ms. Pac Man? How do you say "it is just Pac Man"? Which version of Pac Man are you comparing it to?

I was stuck between Kroz, old School, Ms Night Stalker, and Blix :) I love Ms Night Stalker because Night Stalker was one of my favorite Intellivision games EVER. Ms Night Stalker is a fantastic upgrade! A+ all the way. Old school is great and super fun. I love this game! Kroz is complex and original, though. It really takes it to another level. Tough choice.

Did you play Ms. Pac Man? How do you say "it is just Pac Man"? Which version of Pac Man are you comparing it to?

A maze game clone that plays extremely similar to official Pac-Man games, and uses very similar graphics and sounds, is still a Pac-Man clone - no matter how many awesome additions and features get added. And I don't think it takes anything away from INTV Ms. Pac to say this.

By "fresh ideas", I assume he means a fully new idea. Not a port/clone with some pretty amazing enhancements.

PS: Kroz is not "just Rogue". I'd imagine it's "just Kroz", which was Rogue-inspired :)