IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

8 hours ago, stupus said:

I own this mouse trap.

Screenshot_20201019-210101.thumb.jpg.2ab778bba2aad23e967d1f5721848522.jpg

I have seen donkey kong also for vcs as well as for colecovision.

Donkey-Kong-Atari-2600-Video-Game-Coleco-Canada.jpg.c57965580dd7da4c561e3bed08417ebe.jpg

post-18191-127077622249.thumb.jpg.e46fc289d909c0a966f732f347e1d6a6.jpg

Carnival for intellivision.

IMG_7828.jpg.a4f3d8c7031e66a3f658245b1601535a.thumb.jpg.8df92a69cab1da96a2e794b35d112f29.jpg

And believe i have seen looping too.

I think they made these in a rush to comply with the canadian laws requiring bi lingual wording on products sold there.

Many thanks for sharing!

8)

21 hours ago, stupus said:

I own this mouse trap.

Screenshot_20201019-210101.thumb.jpg.2ab778bba2aad23e967d1f5721848522.jpg

I have seen donkey kong also for vcs as well as for colecovision.

Donkey-Kong-Atari-2600-Video-Game-Coleco-Canada.jpg.c57965580dd7da4c561e3bed08417ebe.jpg

post-18191-127077622249.thumb.jpg.e46fc289d909c0a966f732f347e1d6a6.jpg

Carnival for intellivision.

IMG_7828.jpg.a4f3d8c7031e66a3f658245b1601535a.thumb.jpg.8df92a69cab1da96a2e794b35d112f29.jpg

And believe i have seen looping too.

I think they made these in a rush to comply with the canadian laws requiring bi lingual wording on products sold there.

I don’t recall ever seeing mouse trap as well in the white box nice. You should put together a list by title how many of these boxes you’ve seen over the years for Atari, Coleco and intellivision. Nothing is perfect but longtime collectors are the best resource for stuff like this.

26 minutes ago, atari181 said:

Nice, Surround and Hangman are crazy hard to find!

There are many people here looking for Blackjack.

You have them all except hangman correct? That blackjack sat on my shelf for about 3 weeks before I realized it. Must of picked it up a long time ago in a lots so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it lol.

3 minutes ago, Captain_Combat said:

You have them all except hangman correct? That blackjack sat on my shelf for about 3 weeks before I realized it. Must of picked it up a long time ago in a lots so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it lol.

I am missing Surround and Hangman.  I have only seen one Hangman and it was in an auction where you could only see the sides of the boxes.  It was years ago and I could only bid a couple hundred bucks.  Another AA member, Dino, won the auction.  Still haunts me to this day.

1 minute ago, atari181 said:

I am missing Surround and Hangman.  I have only seen one Hangman and it was in an auction where you could only see the sides of the boxes.  It was years ago and I could only bid a couple hundred bucks.  Another AA member, Dino, won the auction.  Still haunts me to this day.

If I’m not mistaken I believe a nib surround just sold on eBay I missed that one. It sucks because that hangman you may only get one crack at it

1 minute ago, Captain_Combat said:

If I’m not mistaken I believe a nib surround just sold on eBay I missed that one. It sucks because that hangman you may only get one crack at it

Damn, I just looked it up.  I missed it.  I would have bid more than that.  

Life always gets in the way of collecting. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stupus said:

Man, cant be many sealed copies of that left! Its pretty hard just to get a box period!

Yeah you’re right you never see them sealed  and rarely cib, it’s definitely a museum piece. I bought it off eBay yrs ago and didn’t realize it was sealed until I looked at it today. 

Personally I would buy sealed if I could than cib. Loose carts I didn’t care about unless they were super rare like air raid etc.

Yep, i have never seen 1 sealed. Cool :)

While i appreciate sealed stuff and i like having some in my collection and i think most sealed stuff should stay sealed....i personally prefer a mint cib copy. I like being able to look at, play and verify the contents and the shrink is usually hard on the boxes structural integrity. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Captain_Combat said:

I might open a sealed dig dug maybe 50/50, but yeah sealed games that have historic value shouldn’t be opened. Maybe we can meet up at a game convention post COVID and have a couple beers and talk collecting.

Look forward very much to a time this can happen :)