IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

Someone here was being a total DB to him so he just got tired of it. I'm sure he still pops in now and then but he doesn't post like he used to.

That's sad to hear, and I must have missed this. I thought he may have just been "taking a break" from the forum like some of us need to do every now and then, maybe life was getting in the way or something. I didn't know he was trolled off. Bummer. :(

*EDIT: I should probably have read the rest of the thread, because low and behold, THERE HE IS!! :D

Edited by Austin
  • Like 4

I thought the same thing myself. I thought Ben was really busy and just like all of us average adults. Working a lot of hours, normal life things standing in the way of our free time, and spending more time with family. And if that was the case he deserves his own peace. And we all need to take a break from social media every now and then. It was really quiet and just not the same after a prolonged period of time. Benny is Atariage. And out of all the members. He is on the top of the list when it comes to supporting this site, a valuable asset ,highly dedicated to the AA community, will help out anyone in need at the Marketplace, etc, etc. He is a larger than life person with a grand personality and whenever I have a bad day. Anything he posts literally cheers me up and brightens my mood. Such a shame a basement dweller has to be an ass to one of the most well liked members. Whoever it is, it won't stand in the way of many thousands of retrogamers.

• Like 4

"Backin89" The title track to Back to 1989.

A parody of "Back in Time" from Huey Lewis and the News

Lyrics by Retrogamer81081 (Keith Carlson)

[...]

Backin89

Backin89

Backin89

Meanwhile, Natalie888 is reading this thread thinking "who the hell is 'backin89'" They would make a cute couple I think. :love: Edited by stardust4ever

That's sad to hear, and I must have missed this. I thought he may have just been "taking a break" from the forum like some of us need to do every now and then, maybe life was getting in the way or something. I didn't know he was trolled off. Bummer. :(

*EDIT: I should probably have read the rest of the thread, because low and behold, THERE HE IS!! :D

I actually just got busy with some other things in my life...work has been very busy, and I just bought a new track car this past May. That said, I have been spending what little free time I have these days either behind the wheel or under the hood! :D

post-29022-0-94925900-1437548528_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

If she gets the bike, this would be the perfect helmet:

post-18158-0-38801100-1437559374_thumb.jpg

She's probably better off by keeping the Atari and playing it, but instead, she wants to sell it. She doesn't know what's she's missing. Why, there's the entire ShatiVision collection. :grin:

Benny and I made hilarious box art for nearly every 2600 Activision game- a "what if" collection made by backin89 with his crackpipe.

• Like 3