IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Three times in order for the magic to work :)

Wow! :o 296 replies for a Piggy game. Then I should remind everyone there is a pig at the end of level 1 of Princess Quest ;)

Yes but only 25 of them are about the game! :-D

• Like 2

how do you get past the top right polar bear on level 6?

In a similar way that you jump over the first bear on the left side: You stand on the little stump on the left of his platform, position Piggy at the very edge, and wait for the polar bear to get near. Then jump over him. You may need to wait until it gets a bit closer, though. Then, you have to run to the ladder and press down as soon as you can!

It is possible. The "people familiar with the matter" just tried again to confirm. Or so they said. I don't believe them, but your mileage may vary. :ponder:

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

So while taking a walk out back , I found something making its way to the pig pen. ;)

Pigs do fly. Lol

Can't wait to play.

Thanks again Jay. :))

WTF?! You receive the extra special FedEx (just chuck it and hope for the best) treatment or what? The way Amazon keeps talking, might start seeing this kind of shit left by their drones. #anotherchapter

*Forgot to check my mailbox today… *might* have a little something waiting and not even know it! :lol:

-edit-

Nope, nothing. Guess I should check my driveway next. :rolling:

• Like 1

WTF?! You receive the extra special FedEx (just chuck it and hope for the best) treatment or what? The way Amazon keeps talking, might start seeing this kind of shit left by their drones. #anotherchapter

*Forgot to check my mailbox today… *might* have a little something waiting and not even know it! :lol:

-edit-

Nope, nothing. Guess I should check my driveway next. :rolling:

lol- That or your neighbours mailbox.. lol

played a little got to level 5 for now... need to take kids to training so pig was put back into the pen for tonight.. Enjoyed the playing this game so far.. cant wait to get to the snow levels.. lol being Canadian and all!!!

Well done Jay/and to all who worked on this game..

Cheers !!!!

• Like 1

post-35882-0-77462300-1446769427_thumb.jpgpost-35882-0-94409700-1446769390_thumb.jpg

Workin' on something....for displaying Piggy on your shelf...The Pink did not show up well. LOL

Final Free version tomorrow with Print-out on standard printers using card stock.

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 8

Nice to see the game is being played!

My son and I played the game today. Great fun. Thank you to all involved in making Piggy Bank.

It would be neat to have a kids piggy game like this. By kids game I mean just a little bit easier or provide 3 hit points before dying.

• Like 1

Workin' on something....for displaying Piggy on your shelf...The Pink did not show up well. LOL

Final Free version tomorrow with Print-out on standard printers using card stock.

Sweet! With a a protective case and a piece of styrofoam with a cartridge shaped cutout in the foam (like in some of the new homebrew boxes) this'll make a neato box-esque thing. Or, you can just drop the bag in the protective case as you show. Very nifty!

Could we design a decent box and place a big order with Marc O for those interested? Just a thought.

Yes, I was going to ask about a non free box. ? This is a fun game and deserves a proper CIB treatment so it can take its place alongside other fun homebrews on my treasured items shelves.

• Like 4

I am unfamiliar with the whole box creation process. But since I love boxes and want one for this game I'd volunteer to help in some way. I vote for this one to be the ultimate home-brew box: Gatefold with plastic insert. We can borrow the plastic tray from any old common cart.

Box will only cost $59.99 each. :)

Piggies flying home.

post-35882-0-38042400-1446786280_thumb.gif

All US bound, paid for Games that I could print out on PayPal will ship tomorrow. All Outside US games that I could print out the label on Paypal Ship on Monday. All US games that I had to create a label for and have postage added at post office ship Tuesday. All Outside US orders where I had to hand fill out a customs ship for will ship sometime next week.

We have a few left. Which is good as the game will be reviewed in January.

• Like 3

Could we design a decent box and place a big order with Marc O for those interested? Just a thought.

Yes, I was going to ask about a non free box. This is a fun game and deserves a proper CIB treatment so it can take its place alongside other fun homebrews on my treasured items shelves.

Very good idea!!! Thanks, guys!!

Piggies flying home.

attachicon.gifmsg-21935-0-51459200-1444420501.gif

All US bound, paid for Games that I could print out on PayPal will ship tomorrow. All Outside US games that I could print out the label on Paypal Ship on Monday. All US games that I had to create a label for and have postage added at post office ship Tuesday. All Outside US orders where I had to hand fill out a customs ship for will ship sometime next week.

We have a few left. Which is good as the game will be reviewed in January.

how do you access this menu?