IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Your "package" leave here today. I hate using "Package" on this board...it always lead to two pages of love from Rev and CMart.

Great work Grips, I will have mine soon and see what I can do. Probably not level 10! :)

11 is very impressive.

Weasel! It is in reference to Top Gougers instead of High Scorer's.

level 11, now

BTW who is "WZL" in the high scores?

Watch Zombie Lunatics :P

• Like 3

BOX BOX BOX!!! You guys are squealing like a Piggy for a box.

Hey, I can always start a Kickstart campaign!!!!!! :evil:

This was supposed to be an affordable game for those who are hard pressed to toss down the cold hard cash this late in the collector year. Everything makes a box release more expensive. More design, more proofing, It adds to printing, it adds to shipping, it adds assembling. Funny thing is, I would be asking for a box too. LOL But we know how much work it is.

Maybe for next years Portland Retro Gaming Expo there will be a box release from Blah Blah Woof Woof and CRAP Games of something equally cool as Piggy Bank.

This time you will have the printable spine cover for your plastic protector boxes so you can proudly display your Pig! I have enjoyed working on a game that seems to be fun to play and affordable to buy even with shipping included.

I've learned a lot from doing this. I think next year I'll have a better clue how to handle the work and the materials and even be able to meet or beat this years pricing buy a few bucks...if I don't do a box. If anybody charged what they are worth in getting this game released, it would not have been released. So we have a game, tailored to this close community of Clowns, Deviants, Reprobates and Boneheads!

• Like 5

Ton of games went out today, more tomorrow. By end of day tomorrow or Monday depending USPS those who used PayPal verified can track your packages. The only ones not shipped will be non US where I have to fill out the customs paperwork. :mad:

Yes we have a few left. I'll send you details. All stuffed in mailers waiting to ship out.

Are any carts still available? I'm gonna need something besides Christmas carol to play. Even though I should dedicate a lot of time getting ready for this years competition .

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 1

BOX BOX BOX!!! You guys are squealing like a Piggy for a box.

Hey, I can always start a Kickstart campaign!!!!!! :evil:

This was supposed to be an affordable game for those who are hard pressed to toss down the cold hard cash this late in the collector year. Everything makes a box release more expensive. More design, more proofing, It adds to printing, it adds to shipping, it adds assembling. Funny thing is, I would be asking for a box too. LOL But we know how much work it is.

Maybe for next years Portland Retro Gaming Expo there will be a box release from Blah Blah Woof Woof and CRAP Games of something equally cool as Piggy Bank.

This time you will have the printable spine cover for your plastic protector boxes so you can proudly display your Pig! I have enjoyed working on a game that seems to be fun to play and affordable to buy even with shipping included.

I've learned a lot from doing this. I think next year I'll have a better clue how to handle the work and the materials and even be able to meet or beat this years pricing buy a few bucks...if I don't do a box. If anybody charged what they are worth in getting this game released, it would not have been released. So we have a game, tailored to this close community of Clowns, Deviants, Reprobates and Boneheads!

I say, skip the box for this game, it's done. Also, to put things in perspective, consider that most of those who claim they are willing to pay for a box are probably the ones who are looking to re-sell them for a profit later. :P

I like my games in nice boxes, but I rather have a great game on a cart, than a cheesy turd on a box.

-dZ.

• Like 3

I haven't had time to Play!

I love the idea of a game with 2 players with different skill levels for each, so we can beat our kids!

If you do have a 2 player version with different skill levels, can you have the option to pass controller-1 between the two players. This way only a single controller is needed.