IGNORED

What Is ? ?

Eric7100

The symbol shows up in Firefox. Does NOT show up on my Wii-U Gamepad.

EDIT: The :P (toungue sticking out that somehow embedded itself in the thread title) symbol from the OP shows up in color in Firefox, monochrome in IE and Google Chrome.

post-33189-0-61255900-1447744474_thumb.pngpost-33189-0-79667900-1447744485_thumb.png

If anyone's wondering about the background color, I have AA configured to use the Deflection color scheme. Chrome web browser is not logged in so it defaults to the normal scheme.

Wow... thanks, fdr! I just figured it out.

The browser (Firefox) WAS the problem. I tried opening up Pimp's posts in another browser, and it worked!

So I guess I can't use Firefox anymore, if I want the Intellivision fonts to display correctly.

i really like using google chrome.

Eric7100: So your Firefox doesn't look like mine? What version of Firefox are you using? I'm up to 42.0!

Time to put on your derp face. Can you see the Emoji?
¯\_(?)_/¯

Can you see the Japanese smiley face?

¯\_()_/¯

And the emoji disappears from the post whenever I try to save it. :sad:

EDIT: Well that's weird. The standard editor does not save the emoji when I copy and paste it, but the full editor does...

post-33189-0-24637800-1447746398_thumb.png

But anybody outside of this forum (and a good majority of the people in it, including myself) won't be able to see it... :sad:

it just displays it in a "default" font if they dont have the correct font. i dont use my computer for atariage anyway except to upload files so i would never use these fonts for my typing. Edited by pimpmaul69