IGNORED

Coleco Chameleon .... hardware speculations?

phoenixdownita

Personally I think it's a pretty terrible idea, but I thought the same about the Kickstarted Wisdom Tree plug & play so what do I know?

I backed the cart due to unknown quality of the NOAC chips. I want something with flawless emulation, and a multicart on real hardware (or the AVS) fits the bill. That said, I have no idea if it even works as I never plugged it in... :sleep:

Alright, so I see everybody posting sarcasm comments as if I am Mike Kennedy + the Chameleon. So I am done with this thread. I am trying to be cool and transparent. Im not asking for your support nor help. If you are going to be disrespectful I am just going to ignore you.

I'll let AA community deal with you and sort it out.

Cheers!

And that is why I won't be answering any more questions here.

Haters and trolls all over again

I'm afraid the antipreneurial virus has entered the bloodstream, once believed to be spread by contract it now seems to be transmitted by pre-contract means.

• Like 8

Alright, so I see everybody posting sarcasm comments as if I am Mike Kennedy + the Chameleon. So I am done with this thread. I am trying to be cool and transparent. Im not asking for your support nor help. If you are going to be disrespectful I am just going to ignore you.

Cheers!

I personally was just messing with you and making fun of GameGavel because Mike Kennedy got so corrupted that I think it is funny to blame the things he owned more than himself as if they are the ring from Lord of the Rings that can corrupt even the good the more they are used. Anyway, I believe you are innocent until proven Mike Kennedy. icon_smile.gif

• Like 2

Cheers!

Eli, you're a good chap. Don't listen to the haters. This thread is full of them...

I personally was just messing with you and making fun of GameGavel because Mike Kennedy got so corrupted that I think it is funny to blame the things he owned more than himself as if they are the ring from Lord of the Rings that can corrupt even the good the more they are used. Anyway, I believe you are innocent until proven Mike Kennedy. icon_smile.gif

Mike Kennedy would make an excellent Golum for the upcoming crossover fan fiction! Eli aka Piko is Gandolf and Sean aka Mr Lee is Saruman... :grin:
  • Like 4

We know you are a good guy, but it's only too easy to draw similarities between your starry-eyed acquisition of GameGavel to Mike's starry-eyed acquisition of the Jag molds. I wish you all the luck in the world but I personally would just hate to see you throw good money after bad.

We know you are a good guy, but it's only too easy to draw similarities between your starry-eyed acquisition of GameGavel to Mike's starry-eyed acquisition of the Jag molds. I wish you all the luck in the world but I personally would just hate to see you throw good money after bad.

Albert bought the Jag molds tho are you guys going to turn on the overlord?

• Like 1

Cheers!

The email you sent me and many others was asking for our support though. I was being silly and a little sarcastic when I said "Simple as that" but you must have expected at least a little ribbing out of this whole thing. I still look forward to hearing how this is all intended to work in a couple weeks time when you are ready to let everyone in on the fine print.

• Like 1

I think the molds were bought so they could never harm any more innocent children. ;)

Albert is going into the dental instrument industry in secret. Didn't you know that? Remember when.... the dental camera is coming back again.

As for the new endeavors by Piko, maybe a rebranding and reboot is needed. For one thing... maybe GameGavel... new management so a new name is in order? Then you can start a nice new thread once things are up and running.

• Like 5

I think people inches away from the bullshit and could not smell the bullshit are just as full of bullshit as the bullshitters in the first place

never a customer, fan, praiser, or frankly aware of said parties, but even more questionable members of a remote 3rd party thread "smelled it"

doesnt matter, never have been or will be a customer, not hating, not praising, just saying if you cant smell stank 3 inches away .... maybe there's something wrong with you

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

I think people inches away from the bullshit and could not smell the bullshit are just as full of bullshit as the bullshitters in the first place

never a customer, fan, praiser, or frankly aware of said parties, but even more questionable members of a remote 3rd party thread "smelled it"

doesnt matter, never have been or will be a customer, not hating, not praising, just saying if you cant smell stank 3 inches away .... maybe there's something wrong with you

This read like legalese.

• Like 1