IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

A great week for bowling!!! Collectively, the teams knocked down a mind-boggling 5,013 pins!!!! This is the first time we have crossed the 5,000 mark for a single week.

SiLiC0ne t0aD85 continues to improve his scores with an impressive 268 this week. Rick Reynolds came oooohhhhh so close with a fantastic score of 298.

JasonLinesINTV and Sir Jay both enter the 300 club (which isn't quite as exclusive as it was in week 2) with perfect scores in this, the fourth week of the season.

Splitz For Brains continues to blow the competition away with a perfect 900 for the third week in a row!!!

***ALERT***

We have had a shake-up in the standings!!!!! Gutterballs has NARROWLY creeped past Balls of Steel as the #3 team in the league!!! Holding onto that 1 pin advantage will NOT be easy going forward, as Rick Reynolds is hitting his stride and mthompson continues to ROLL with his second 300 score thus far!!!

As we have reached the midway point in the season, I hope you all take time to reflect on our little league and enjoy the comeraderie, the competition, and the fun of Intellivision Bowling. You guys make this league fun, and I am very glad to be a part of it with you all.

Edited by Opry99er
  • Like 3

I credit my 300 to my addiction to snorting ground up lines of coke overlays ;-)

My first name is Jason too, so it must have been some cosmic intervention. Or maybe just heavy drug use. You know if you lick the belly of an overlay everything gets real trippy and you bowl 300s.

• Like 1