IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

My score for this week....230. First down week. Heading over to the SoCal Gaming Expo tomorrow. Saw Kieth Robinson is there...let ya know if I see/hear anything good.

I didn't see anything on it until yesterday or my buddies and my son and of course myself would have made it too. Have fun! ;-)

hit the picture button on your remote.

I did it still has the stretched out screen whether you change the view from wide, normal, cinema, panorama, etc. It's the screen setting in the modded xbox. Not the remote control. I have a hard time adjusting the views where you have to get it at a certain area and it messes it up. It is not the remote control or the tv. It's the picture/screen settings in the emulators in the system. The emulator which has it stored on the disk has the regular screen settings, but I just play it from the roms in the built in emulators.

I did it still has the stretched out screen whether you change the view from wide, normal, cinema, panorama, etc. It's the screen setting in the modded xbox. Not th remote control. I have a hard time adjusting the views where you have to get it at a certain area and it messes it up. It is not the remote control or the tv. It's the picture settings in the emulators in the system.

the main program that it boots in. Go into its settings and change it (xbmc, avalaunch, evox. Not sure which one you are booting up in)

Awesome guys!!!

Sadly, I will be a couple hours late posting our scores for the week... I am not home and I have not been able to get a score yet. My son has his done and it is on my computer, but mine will likely not be posted until a couple hours late.

If you guys will forgive my tardiness this one time, it will not happen again. Otherwise, we will both take the 100 score in disgrace. :D

• Like 2

Awesome guys!!!

Sadly, I will be a couple hours late posting our scores for the week... I am not home and I have not been able to get a score yet. My son has his done and it is on my computer, but mine will likely not be posted until a couple hours late.

If you guys will forgive my tardiness this one time, it will not happen again. Otherwise, we will both take the 100 score in disgrace. :D

No problem. I still have to play and post a score. I've been busy trying to get episode 24 of the podcast up!

• Like 1