IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

That isn't possible. You can get a 280 with a spare in the first, second or tenth frame. Anywhere else will produce a score of 279 or less.

I think I got it in the second but not 100% sure . Just want to make i couldn't get a higher score if i did in a another frame . I bowled a few more games after this one. But once i didn't get a strike i would start over because i knew i couldn't beat this score.

awesome. Was it in xbmc that you adjusted the picture or jzintv?

It is in the emulators you adjust it. Click down on right analog stick and go to configurations then go to video configurations then select the first option and you press the X button which will have the game screen you move with both the analog sticks to adjust it to your likings and A saves it. :)

It is in the emulators you adjust it. Click down on right analog stick and go to configurations then go to video configurations then select the first option and you press the X button which will have the game screen you move with both the analog sticks to adjust it to your likings and A saves it. :)

i never played intellivision on the modded xbox when i was modding them so i couldnt help you out there. But yeah pushing down left analog is how you get to the menu in most emulators for the xbox.

Finally! Yabbadabbadoo!!!

hey it looks like we might have a no show two weeks in a row. You need to post a pic with the password of the week. "Mark it zero!" Was this weeks. First pic is only one that counts. You should play and post a score. Maybe help this poor team out.
  • Like 1