IGNORED

FS: Group 1 of Pixelboy's ColecoVision homebrew collection

Pixelboy

I've decided to sell off my collection of ColecoVision homebrew games. This is the first of two sales threads, which concentrates on CollectorVision and Opcode titles. The second sales thread will be created in March 2016 and will cover the rest of my collection. Some of the more sought-after homebrews (like Ghosts 'n Zombies, Space Invaders Collection, Pong/Computer Space or Pac-Man Collection) will be going to eBay, so don't bother asking me about those unless you're ready to pay an "appropriate" sum of money for them.

Now before some people see this as a sign of the coming Apocalypse and start jumping off 30-story buildings, I want to say that this large sale has nothing to do with Team Pixelboy, and I'm NOT quitting the ColecoVision homebrew scene prematurely. I'm selling off these homebrews simply because I'm not playing with them (not even a little) and I feel they've been sitting in large cardboard boxes in a corner of my computer room for long enough. I originally bought these games to support the homebrew community, so I bought them more as a collector than a player. Today, I just want to give these games a good home. That's why the prices listed below are not overly bloated. This paragraph contains all I'm going to say on the subject, so please don't send me PMs or e-mails asking me further details about why I'm doing this, I don't have time to answer such questions, and so they will simply be ignored.

Considering that some people may purchase several of these games from me in a single transaction, I'll be buying shipping boxes only after sales have been finalized and paid for. This means it may take several days before packages are prepared and shipped. In parallel, I will also be managing sales of the new Team Pixelboy games coming out this month and that may slow down processing sales of my homebrew collection even more. If you're among those who will be purchasing the Team Pixelboy games coming out soon, it may be possible to ship homebrews together with your Team Pixelboy games, but that will depend on the total number of games to ship and may require further discussion. I hope I can count on your patience while I process PMs and e-mails as quickly as I can over the next few weeks.

All the games listed below have been tested on my ColecoVision console and they all work perfectly. I also have Spunky's Super-Car and Mr Chin, but they are defective and I need to talk to CollectorVision about those. Cardboard boxes are in good shape except for "Pyramid Warp / Battleship Clapton II" which has suffered from storage damage over the years (but it's really not too severe) and the top flap of certain boxes tend to pop open and won't stay tucked into the box (the box of Pooyan comes to mind when I write this). Feel free to ask about the condition of the box for any game you're interested in, but I can generally say that the vast majority of them are in very-good-to-excellent condition. Same goes for manuals and cartridge labels.

Send me a PM if you want to purchase any of these homebrews. The prices listed below are non-negociable and I work on a first-come-first-served basis. If someone places dibs on a homebrew game two minutes before you do, well, it just sucks to be you.

Please be aware that this sales thread has a limited life span. After April 25th 2016, any unsold homebrew game will be going to eBay and this forum thread will become defunct and obsolete. In order not to make the first post of this thread too big, I'm going to post pictures of the games in separate posts further down this thread. I have a picture for every game offered, so please give me some time to post them all before asking for a picture of a certain game.

Here are the games offered:

CollectorVision:

- A.E. - Anti-Environment Encounter 40$ - SOLD

- Armageddon (CBS box) 40$ - SOLD

- Armageddon (US-style box) 40$ - SOLD

- Bag Man 50$ - SOLD

- Bomb Jack 50$ - SOLD

- Bomb 'n Blast 50$ - SOLD

- Bugs 'n Bots 40$ - SOLD

- Burn Rubber 50$ - SOLD

- Buster Bros. 50$ - RESERVED

- Chack 'n Pop 40$ - SOLD

- Chess Challenger 40$ - SOLD

- Comic Bakery 50$ - SOLD

- Digger 40$ - SOLD

- Dungeon & Trolls 60$ - SOLD

- Earth Defend 2083 25$ - SOLD

- Electric Adventures' Classics 50$ - SOLD

- Elevator Action 50$ - SOLD

- Flapee Byrd 50$

- Galaga (Super Game Module required) 50$ - SOLD

- Galaxian 50$ - SOLD

- Helifire 50$ - SOLD

- Kobashi 40$ - SOLD

- Light Grid Racing 50$ - SOLD

- Lock 'n Chase 50$ - SOLD

- Lode Runner 50$ - SOLD

- Lord of the Dungeon 60$ - SOLD

- Mario Bros (orange box) 60$ - SOLD

- Memotech MTX Series Vol. 1 40$ - SOLD

- Memotech MTX Series Vol. 2 40$ - SOLD

- Mindwalls 40$ - SOLD

- Moon Patrol 50$ - SOLD

- Mr Chin 50$ - SOLD

- Nibbli - Son of Nibbler 50$ - SOLD

- Ozma Wars 40$ - SOLD

- Penguin Land 60$ - SOLD

- Pippols 50$

- Pooyan 50$ - SOLD

- Puzzli 40$ - PENDING

- Pyramid Warp / Battleship Clapton II 40$ - SOLD

- Side Trak 50$ - SOLD

- Smurf Challenge 70$ - SOLD

- So You Want To Be A Knight? 40$ - SOLD

- Spunky's Super Car 40$ - SOLD

- Starship Defence Force 40$ - SOLD

- Super Mine-Field 40$ - SOLD

- Tank Challenge 50$ - SOLD

- Telebunny 40$ - SOLD

- The Cat S.O.S. Game 50$ - SOLD

- The Way of the Exploding Foot 50$ - SOLD

- Zanac (Super Game Module required) 50$ - SOLD

- Zippy Race 50$ - SOLD

- Zombie Near 50$

Opcode Games

- Sky Jaguar 40$ - SOLD

- Magical Tree 50$ - SOLD

- Yie Ar Kung-Fu 50$ - SOLD

- Road Fighter 25$ - SOLD

I will do my best to keep this first post updated as games are sold.

Thank you.

Quick note: I'm currently processing PMs as quickly as possible, but some people sent me e-mails instead of PMs and I'm trying to uphold my first-come-first-served rule. So that's slowing me down a bit.

By the way, everybody is asking for Mario Bros and it was the first one to go. I'll update the list in the first post of this thread once I've processed the initial wave of PMs.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: List updated, for now.

These prices are awesome! :o

Yeah, I realize now that I could have asked for a bit more money for them, but in the great cosmic scheme of things, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'd rather have these games out of my house in all deliberate speed rather than wait for someone to accept my asking price. For me, it's all about giving these games a good home. :)

EDIT: Of course, I do have a few homebrews which are eBay-bound and I am looking to get a good amount of money for them, but that's only because selling them at "low" prices would just be stupid. :P

• Like 3