IGNORED

MOST of the time, this IS a community!

Rev

Im getting a little tired seeing a few negative threads here. No names will be mentioned.

Let's focus on the positive. Forget who said what, who did what, etc etc

Has anyone done anything nice for you, or said anything nice!?!!?!?!

Years ago, when I was first getting to know Cmart, out of the blue he bought and sent me a sealed Intellivision Computer Module (brown UK edition). Still have it! Im sure it wasnt cheap!

And thanks to everyone for putting up with my crappy jokes. :P :P :P

• Like 15

Perhaps you shouldn't make this thread one. There's a lot of great stuff that goes on here.

As I already stated, I apologized to David in my thread and by PM. I respect him very much, but I do not respect TPTB for doing something that shouldn't have been done. Do you know how much of a pain it is to follow David's thread by logging out, reading it as a guest, logging back in, and then responding to David's thread by posting in a (different) thread of my own? Or by PM'ing David directly with all of my comments, to make sure that he sees them? David is a classy guy... TPTB, not so much.

Edited by Eric7100

Im getting a little tired seeing a few negative threads here. No names will be mentioned.

Years ago, when I was first getting to know Cmart, out of the blue he bought and sent me a sealed Intellivision Computer Module (brown UK edition). Still have it! Im sure it wasnt cheap!

Yah I remember how jacked I was to get those, they were the first ones I'd seen in person. Good times

I happened upon a few GameCube games last week :D

Mario Kart Double Dash

Mario Party 5

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Bros Melee

All four for $10!

I also picked up a factory sealed copy of the Force Awakens on DVD from Goodwill for $4

Excellent deals! I have a GameCube but it just came with Mario Golf. When I was at VRGE my son and I were looking for GC games as we thought we should start building up fun to play games for that system but I was a bit shocked at how expensive seemingly every title was. That said, I did find a totally new Inty variation that I'd never seen before...happy days.

• Like 1

Does the brown Computer Module work?

Cmart must have already had 5 of them if he gave you one...

You want positive, you'll get positive...as soon as Youtube quits being stupid with the video I've uploaded...

You want positive, you'll get positive...as soon as Youtube quits being stupid with the video I've uploaded...

Don't tell cmart I opened a sealed Computer Module to test an ECS game....

Lol. I bought three from one guy and sent one to Rev. :)

The time when I received a package from Steve Jones, I opened it and, surprise!, there's was a totally unexpected Tron Complete set.

The time when I received a package from intvnut: I was expecting one pair of 3-D glasses for Hover Force and a couple of Space Patrol overlays... and I found a NUMBER of overlays and labels of LTO games and 3-4 pairs of glasses.

The time when I bought an used International Nova Blast from spadafermo51 at a very low amount and he shipped the shrinkwrapped copy of HIS COLLECTION ("one day I will find another one", he said)

This is an awesome community.

Thanks to everybody for the funny, interesting and even theatral moments that often enlighten my day

Edited by intellivotion