IGNORED

Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe - ColecoVision

retroillucid

Of course because I'm the developer I should receive my games first so everyone should wait till Mexico post delivers them to me (1 month) and then everyone else :evil:

I would say move to the US but you know who may come after you, so I would say move to Canada and get your games faster. :)

• Like 1

Of course because I'm the developer I should receive my games first so everyone should wait till Mexico post delivers them to me (1 month) and then everyone else :evil:

I would say move to the US but you know who may come after you, so I would say move to Canada and get your games faster. :)

Yes, spanish is almost french, move to Quebec and JF can drive the game to you...;)

• Like 2

I just picked up my copy today and all I can say is WOW! Top notch packaging and programming. Some of the the best graphics I have seen for Colecovision. Definitely my new system favourite. Thanks Collectorvision.

Thanks for the kind words sir!! :)

Would be appreciated if you could post a review on the Sacred Tribe page on our website

I have a complete walkthrough on my youtube channel. Though be warned: there is a sort of spoiler near the end of the game. Its an unlockable for use later. You receive it when you speak to one of the guards in the game. Here's the walkthrough.

Where I can find a complete video of the game play? I would be very interested :)

• Like 3

I have a complete walkthrough on my youtube channel. Though be warned: there is a sort of spoiler near the end of the game. Its an unlockable for use later. You receive it when you speak to one of the guards in the game. Here's the walkthrough.

Looks like you didn't know the idol item gives you invincibility ;)

Great job! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nope to be honest I had no idea.

Honestly when I faced that boss I thought you guys intentionally made the end battle a cake walk,sort of a reward for getting to the end. I don't wanna think how hard it would be without having the idol ability you spoke about. I didn't even know about it,or atleast I don't remember it now. Geez that end battle would be hell to beat without it then :lolblue: Seriously though you guys went all out here to make a really good game. I need to play it again soon.

Looks like you didn't know the idol item gives you invincibility ;)

Great job! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nope to be honest I had no idea.

Honestly when I faced that boss I thought you guys intentionally made the end battle a cake walk,sort of a reward for getting to the end. I don't wanna think how hard it would be without having the idol ability you spoke about. I didn't even know about it,or atleast I don't remember it now. Geez that end battle would be hell to beat without it then :lolblue: Seriously though you guys went all out here to make a really good game. I need to play it again soon.

Yeah, I want the ending to be rewarding, not a punishment :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :cool:

Please, post a review of the game on our website when you'll have the chance to

Thanks!

http://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/sydney-hunter-the-sacred-tribe/

• Like 1