IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

• 1 month later...

I sat down and thought, this could be easier.. so here's a premade cable that jumpers inbetween the keyboard and motherboard with a plug for the usb adapter, you can either plug the header on the other end right into your keyboard cable OR solder it in to replace it. 

20210501_174106_HDR.jpg?width=506&height=675

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
$80 includes the disks and cart, correct?
Disks and cart are add-ons for extra cost

The Kickstarter is very clear but I've attached the screen capture of the two base options available if you want media you click add-ons and select what you want9c56962ee9dc973b2e8398024c89f498.jpg8a18483ed497ebf14487edcc42470543.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

On 8/1/2021 at 9:27 PM, arcadeshopper said:

Adam and I are running a kickstarter to make more copies of the collectors edition of The Realms of Antiquity

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcadeshopper/realms-of-antiquity-the-shattered-crown-collectors-edition

42%

funded

backers

days to go

On 8/1/2021 at 9:27 PM, arcadeshopper said:

Adam and I are running a kickstarter to make more copies of the collectors edition of The Realms of Antiquity

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcadeshopper/realms-of-antiquity-the-shattered-crown-collectors-edition

45% funded, 11 days left. please support this so we can make more games!

• Thanks 1

I am confuse.  There is an add-on for physical disk which makes the rest unclear: does the basic pledge levels "tangible copy" include physical disks?
you can add on a cartridge or floppies if you want them or you can make your own floppies from the digital copy that's included on steam I think we'll have an SD card option if you don't want disks

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

you can add on a cartridge or floppies if you want them or you can make your own floppies from the digital copy that's included on steam I think we'll have an SD card option if you don't want disks

Is the only digital copy via Steam?