IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, pixelpedant said:

Representing the 99/4 and the classic sidecar conga line on the convention floor.  Nice!

Yeah I was disappointed that I forgot the horking external floppy enclosure at home though :( stuck a gotek on it for completeness but it's just not the same as another 6" of steel box next to it.. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

oh and I picked up this geneve from Brewing Academy at the show too..  stock with Myarc RS232 and TI FDC Put together a mdos 2.1 disk which wasn't too hard with a TIPI based 4/a setup sitting there next to it, and got it booting.. some random disk issues.. 

PXL_20221016_211301528.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, InfiniteTape said:

@arcadeshopper, any idea on the next stock date for sidecar TIPI, RAM, or sidecar boards? I'd like to take a TI to my local club, but don't want to haul the PEB out.

sidecar tipi's are in stock.. so are ram cards to plug them into.. or did you mean the combo 32k/tipi sidecar?

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 9:18 PM, arcadeshopper said:

sidecar tipi's are in stock.. so are ram cards to plug them into.. or did you mean the combo 32k/tipi sidecar?

I think my eyes were either scanning for the 32k/tipi sidecar or the bundles, but I'm guessing the bundles are out of stock because of the pi's. 

So I guess if you've got sidecar SAMS or 32k/tipi combo boards coming, I can wait for those. Otherwise I'll grab while the grabbing's good.

5 hours ago, InfiniteTape said:

I think my eyes were either scanning for the 32k/tipi sidecar or the bundles, but I'm guessing the bundles are out of stock because of the pi's. 

So I guess if you've got sidecar SAMS or 32k/tipi combo boards coming, I can wait for those. Otherwise I'll grab while the grabbing's good.

I'd get what I have there's no set time on more of the others, cpld's are hard to find right now..  and the sams I may have some more in the next month or two but you can always swap it in and sell the 32k to someone ;) or trade it back in to me towards it long as its in good shape 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

F18A MK1s are here, at a lower price! Matthew was able to make these for a lot less each by buying in a larger qty..  

https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/store/#!/F18A-MK1-VDP-replacement-&-VGA-ribbon-cable/p/539720609/category=0

as always pricing depends on the supply costs if they go down so does the price.. and vice versa there's 10.. er 8 now.. in stock and more coming in a week or two so i will enable preorder if i run out of stock you can get the next batch as they come in

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

Pensando di avere dei poster realizzati con le classiche copertine dei manuali. Eventuali suggerimenti?

Sto pensando munchman, tunnel di sventura, parsec

Chiunque altro? Suggerimenti per le taglie?

Greg

Well, for me the most evocative covers:

c313fb7c-e373-4d42-8d76-a3e5f22a4c5c.jpg

300px-Return_to_Pirate's_Isle_Manual_Cover.jpg

wumpusnewm.jpg

240.jpg

hibernated-1-directors-cut-ti-99-4a.jpg

roa-small.png.c3ba3186e41c2a4983c5d185d4ebbe99.png

• Like 3

On 6/9/2023 at 10:02 PM, arcadeshopper said:

Thinking of having some posters made of the classic manual covers.  Any suggestions?

I'm thinking munchman, tunnels of doom, parsec

Any others? Size suggestions?

Greg

I pondered this on Facebook, but warning, pic dump incoming of games I think would make cool posters:

Meteor Belt.pdfSuperfly.pdfAdventure Manual.pdfAlpiner Manual.pdfMicrosurgeon.pdfMunchman.pdfMoonsweeper.pdfParsec Manual (alt).pdfTunnels of Doom (alt).pdf

Then my personal favorite game:

Vintage 1979 Zero Zap Texas Instruments TI/99/4A Home Computer Game/Manual/Box  | eBay

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2023 at 1:44 PM, arcadeshopper said:

F18A MK1s are here, at a lower price! Matthew was able to make these for a lot less each by buying in a larger qty..  

https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/store/#!/F18A-MK1-VDP-replacement-&-VGA-ribbon-cable/p/539720609/category=0

as always pricing depends on the supply costs if they go down so does the price.. and vice versa there's 10.. er 8 now.. in stock and more coming in a week or two so i will enable preorder if i run out of stock you can get the next batch as they come in

Hi Arcadeshopper, is this batch still available? I ordered several items from your site a few days back and some were preorder as well. Perhaps this’ availability will be similar. This would be nice to have even if only for the more crisp display.