IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

Got mine in Friday. I'll be waiting a couple of weeks to try it as it's a Christmas present.

Great, more of my scores getting sunk..

Quick note (that may be obvious to others) I couldn't get a code to submit this morning and just tried combinations of changing 0 to O and it worked. It's now in there as 65483 in Single - Arcade :cool:

Great, more of my scores getting sunk..

Quick note (that may be obvious to others) I couldn't get a code to submit this morning and just tried combinations of changing 0 to O and it worked. It's now in there as 65483 in Single - Arcade :cool:

No QR reader on your phone?

No ya don't lol

Tim got a great score in there while I was playing. Glad mine was a little more or it would have been back to the start immediately. At least now I have a few minutes of glory before you or Cyrano J toast my score... or masematte's copy shows up. :P

• Like 3

Hmmm... if your score goes in repeatedly I can foresee someone being extremely good and just pushing all other names so far down the list you won't find them. It needs an account system. Oh well. It's just a high score table.

Did you ever play an arcade machine in the 80's or 90's and see someone's initials take up the majority of the high scores? Same thing. We don't need no stinking account system. Play the game, get better scores than other people. That's how you get on a high score table.

• Like 1

Did you ever play an arcade machine in the 80's or 90's and see someone's initials take up the majority of the high scores? Same thing. We don't need no stinking account system. Play the game, get better scores than other people. That's how you get on a high score table.

Fair enough. You're not likely to find my name without some scrolling I'll tell you that. I've never been one to have a score on top. Well not unless you count the Germany track in Super Burnout.

Fair enough. You're not likely to find my name without some scrolling I'll tell you that. I've never been one to have a score on top. Well not unless you count the Germany track in Super Burnout.

All scores are logged, duplicate hashed scores are removed. We'll be keeping an eye on it to see how it goes, but the top 25 will always be the top scores. We might add a 'top scorers' which lists one entry per name.

• Like 1