IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

Might play around a bit more with the online scores later, it's quite interesting and makes a change from jRISC :)

Was thinking a tickbox or something to filter scores so only the highest score from a single person is listed. So if you submit 20 scores into the top 50, only the highest would show in this table. Would probably limit this to top 10.

• Like 6

Might play around a bit more with the online scores later, it's quite interesting and makes a change from jRISC :)

Was thinking a tickbox or something to filter scores so only the highest score from a single person is listed. So if you submit 20 scores into the top 50, only the highest would show in this table. Would probably limit this to top 10.

Are you talking about limiting it to one for the same person's initials or for the cart? My son and I both love to get our initials on the highscore board, so maybe two different sets of initials per cart?

Really properly managed to get a decent game tonight and got 169940 on Arcade. Got to about level 50 something( the level where you are at the top of the screen and the asteroids are all on top of each other heading up toward you). Submitted to the online high scores with my name as VEZ which has always been my name in games.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, my dad never played videogames with me when I was a kid.

:(

Haha... yup, mine either. He was always working on the house, fixing stuff, or working. During the weekend, it was always either hockey on TV (Capitals), Formula-1, Soccer. Father-son time was always helping to build stuff or working the yard. No complaints, I now do all the same, but I do play some games with my daughter.

• Like 2

Geez, my dad never played videogames with me when I was a kid.

:(

Yeah me neither. My son and I are working through a Borderlands 2 play through on PS3 right now. Usually we play split screen but I got him his own PS3 for Christmas so we've been playing fullscreen and using headsets over PSN.

• Like 1

The Video Game Critic has just posted a review of 'Rebooteroids':

http://videogamecritic.com/jaguarmr.htm?e=87347#rev4758

He rated it a 'B+'; personally I think it be a bit higher!

Nice. I let him know about it and asked him to review it. Looking forward to checking out the review and his perspective, but this is obviously an A+ title for most of us :)

• Like 3

Nice delivery from a friend in the US who's been stockpiling stuff for me to send over in a single package.

Reebooteroids (awesome!)

A pair of NOS controllers

A pair of rotary encoders (I wonder what they're for... ;) )

Finally a shiny white Dreamcast shell to replace my very yellowed one.

16473147_10155088823302160_5450417153734

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Converted the first of the new pads into a spinner. So awesome. What it adds to games like this and Tempest 2000 can't be said enough. Go spinner!

I just added rotary knobs to two of my controllers and it makes a world of difference. Even when you have the channels mixed up (left = right and vice versa) which, thanks to mr. Murphy happened to both of them... Played co-op (or piggy-back in this case) with the kids, loved it. Even got them to forget about LEGO Harry Potter for the evening :)

And I love that rotary works in the menus too. It's just more natural.

• Like 2