IGNORED

Trebors 7800 ROM PROPack

Trebor

15 hours ago, Trebor said:

No issue here - utilizing the latest Chrome:

image.thumb.png.3ea880ca2fec4ad42de88bb8728d960f.png

weird, I get an error about it not being secure (due to http not https) and I continue and get that error in both latest chrome and brave brave browsers.  MS Edge and safari browsers seem to be fine with it. but even stranger, after getting the object not found error if I paste the url into the address bar(the tab with the error) again it resolves successfully.  Maybe my PC is on drugs!

thanks for your hard work on this.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I've been away for quite awhile.  I was looking to update the SD on my DragonFly cart, but noticed some issue between OM and AM ROM images.  Should I not download the latest with Trebor's latest and greatest?  Apologize for my confusion.

Also apologize for another dullard question.  ;-)

When I try to get family/friends to play 7800 games with me, they are put off by the initial difficulty of many games.  

Is there a list or perhaps even a folder that could be added with "cheat" version of the ROMS if they exist?  Would love for an "ABBA" syle continue for Ikari Warriors (like the NES version), or just unlimited lives.

Once they start to learn and enjoy, we would move to the more challenging original ROMs (at least I would after they go home, LOL).

As always, my sincere gratitude to Trebor, esteemed developers, and gamers who contribute to this most wonderful hobby and pastime. 

3 hours ago, MattelAquarius said:

Sorry, I've been away for quite awhile.  I was looking to update the SD on my DragonFly cart, but noticed some issue between OM and AM ROM images.  Should I not download the latest with Trebor's latest and greatest?  Apologize for my confusion.

There's no issue with AM and OM images in the pack, and no reason to avoid updating to the latest pack. The Activision AM and OM roms deliver the exact same thing to the console in the end, and you should use whichever format your cart/emulator supports. (DF = OM)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RevEng said:

There's no issue with AM and OM images in the pack, and no reason to avoid updating to the latest pack. The Activision AM and OM roms deliver the exact same thing to the console in the end, and you should use whichever format your cart/emulator supports. (DF = OM)

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding!  I was initially hesitant, because I only saw the AM versions in the "retail" folder.  Now I see the OM versions in the "Alternate folder", so with your helpful clarification, I can go ahead and replace the AM versions with the OM in the Retail folder of my DragonFly's SD card.  For my Concerto, I can leave it as-is when copying over Trevor's latest and greatest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

Trebors 7800 ROM PROPack v7_14

It has been a little over six months since the last release, with exciting new developments and updates taking place!

I. Homebrews | Hacks | Demos | Prototypes | Utilities

NEW: 7800basic Capacitor Discharge Test, 7800basic Eighty-Six Sprite Demo, 7800basic RMT In-RAM Demo - Treasure Island Dizzy, 7800basic RMT In-ROM Demo - Various, ADPCM Player Test, Asteroids (BIOS Hack) (PAL), Block'Em Sock'Em, Bombjack Screen Layout Demo, Bubble Bobble, Cannon Fodder - Badge Demo, Clyde Collection (Hack), Collisions Example - cc7800, DMA Hole - Cycles Test, Drelbs, Ducks Away, Example cc7800 shmup Demos, Food Fight (Prototype) (6-29-84) (24K & 32K Versions), Knight Guy - In Another Castle, NTSC Encryption Backdoor Test (Versions 1 & 2), Pac-Man Collection - Remastered Edition, Pac-Man Collection - Ultimate Edition, QuadTari 7800basic Demo, Rainbow, Rip-Off (PAL), RMT Player Example cc7800, Robot Zed, R-Type - Dobkeratops Demo, R-Type - Example Demo 2, R-Type - Horizontal Scroll Demo, R-Type - Player Ship and Scroll Example, R-Type - POC - Merry Christmas, R-Type Deep Mix Demo (PAL), Shinobi (YM2151 Demo), Shuriken, Sparse Tiling Demo, Stinger, StoneAge, Vertical Scroll - Extra Objects Bottom Row (Demo), Wilf

UPDATEDA.R.T.I., Astro Fighter, Drone Patrol, Galaxian, Harpy's Curse, Last Stand Halloween: Holiday Nightmare, Lyra the Tenrec, Meteor Shower, Moon Cresta, Oozy The Goo - Gaiden, Orion Assault, Pac-Man - Energy Drink Edition, Popeye, Portal (PAL), Space Invaders, UniWarS

DELETEDPac-Man Collection (POKEY 4000) ROMs --> superseded by Pac-Man Collection - Ultimate Edition (POKEY) (4000) ROMs, Pac-Man Collection (TIA) ROMs --> superseded by Pac-Man Collection - Remastered Edition (TIA) ROMs

MODIFIEDBankset Test - 2x128K RAM (20220321) (2D33D09F) --> Added hram@4000 bit under v4, Bankset Test - 2x128K RAM Pokey800 (20220321) (141B631A) --> Added hram@4000 bit under v4, Bankset Test - 2x32K RAM Pokey800 (20220321) (AE3CACAE) --> Added hram@4000 bit under v4

II. Retail

MODIFIED: Fixed name and bank6@4000 bit header regressions for NTSC Ace of Aces.

Thank you to all who keep this platform thriving!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 11