IGNORED

In depth look at MEXICAN INTELLIVISION VARIATIONS

Rev

2 hours ago, nanochess said:

From June to October (4 months!), finally I've found time to scan the manuals for Astrosmash (Combate Astral), Las Vegas Poker&Blackjack, and Word Fun (Diversión en Palabras).

Find these here https://nanochess.org/intellivision_mexican_games.html

Enjoy it!

Thanks for sharing.  "Combate Astral" (literally, "Astral Combat") is an interesting name, and sounds even cooler than "Astrosmash." :)

dZ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nanochess said:

From June to October (4 months!), finally I've found time to scan the manuals for Astrosmash (Combate Astral), Las Vegas Poker&Blackjack, and Word Fun (Diversión en Palabras).

Find these here https://nanochess.org/intellivision_mexican_games.html

Enjoy it!

Nice!  Keep searching for more.  Maybe one day you will find the holy grail, a Mexican Spiker Volleyball!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 8:58 PM, DZ-Jay said:

You mean, Espiker Bolibol. 😀

LOL. I find this very curious. I am also from Mexico City. At the time Inty was introduced in the US we had a closed economy. My father bought my console and all the games during business trips to the US in the late 70s/early 80s. I dont remember ever seeing games being sold in Mexican stores (I would have purchased some). Probably they were introduced a few years later.

I have posted some Aurimat items for sale on my website (the link is below). Before you click it though, please realize that the prices are high for them. This is not price gouging, but rather expensive items due to high purchase cost, and very high shipping charges from Mexico. These items are not for everyone, but if someone out there would like them, they are for sale (basically re-cooperating my cost).

Many Aurimat empty boxes (with the stickers on them), warranty cards and manuals.

Shipping quotes would be required for final distribution. (or add them to an existing order for free shipping)

Aurimat - Mexican (intellivisioncollector.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I have posted some Aurimat items for sale on my website (the link is below). Before you click it though, please realize that the prices are high for them. This is not price gouging, but rather expensive items due to high purchase cost, and very high shipping charges from Mexico. These items are not for everyone, but if someone out there would like them, they are for sale (basically re-cooperating my cost).

Many Aurimat empty boxes (with the stickers on them), warranty cards and manuals.

Shipping quotes would be required for final distribution. (or add them to an existing order for free shipping)

Aurimat - Mexican (intellivisioncollector.com)

Thanks Luc.

200w (5).gif

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, nanochess said:

Last December, I got Tennis and Sharp Shot (Superdisparo) with Mexican manuals.

I just updated my website with the scans.

https://nanochess.org/intellivision_mexican_games.html

FjjM3SVXEAAaoEz.jpg

FjjM3jkXgAAzRKS.jpg

FjjM3xtXwAEEvjW.jpg

Congratulations Oscar!👍👍👍

And thank you for sharing.

These Aurimat games are really hard to find and really cool!

Is there a catalog or a list with all existing Aurimat games?

On your website there are only 11, do you think there are more?

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, there are more. I believe I have a list on my site too..These are fun to collect. :)

I count 28, but as you can tell, not all game titles came with the sticker on the front of the box.

Edited by Kamikazi26

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, there are more, but I'm not sure about how many.

So far Kamikazi26 probably has it right.

There is also a list at IntvFunHouse.com https://intvfunhouse.com/games/variants.php?part=manual&category=all&vendor=Mattel Electronics&game=all&langselect=selected&languages[]=es&page=1&perpage=20

Yes, I didn’t mention Luc’s website dedicated section where are listed 28 titles and that it’s actually my reference for collecting.

Pity that, so far, I have only two pieces: Math Fun complete, thanks to Luc, and Football w/o Spanish manual, thanks to Oscar. The first is a 0910-G1 HK, the second is a 0910 HK.

Can we assume that Aurimat are made mainly with 0910 or 0910-G1 HK?

Having all these in a box, so I got a quick glance at all.

I'll upload the warrant cards for Sharp Shot and Frog Bog, also the front of the Tennis box because the sticker, and a picture of the Tennis cartridge. Apparently the M marked cartridges are rare.

BTW @Morpheus please send me via PM your address, I think I bought twice from the same guy, and the NFL Football manual came alone in the second shipment, and probably it is part of your game so don't let it stand separated!

Tennis. box front 1814 with Mexican sticker inside 1814-0910 Manual 1814 Cartridge engraved with M

Sharp Shot. Box front 5638 inside 5638-0910-G1 Mexican Manual 5638-0141 English Manual 5638-0920 Mexican warranty card. Normal cartridge

Astrosmash. Box front 3605 inside 3605-0910. Mexican Manual 3605-0141 Engilsh Manual 3605-0920 Normal cartridge.

Burgertime. Box front 4549. Mexican manual 4549-0018 English Manual 4549-0920 Normal cartridge

NFL Football. Mexican manual 2610

Burgertime. Box front 4549. Mexican manual 4549-0018. Normal cartridge

Frog Bog. Box front 5301 inside 5301-0910 Mexican manual 5301-0141 English manual 5301-0920 Mexican warranty card. Normal cartridge

Las Vegas Poker&Blackjack. Box front 2611 inside 2611-0910 G1 Mexican manual 2611 English manual 2611-0920-G2 Normal cartridge

Space Armada. Box front 3759 inside 3759-0710 G1 Mexican manual 3759-0141 English manual 3759-0920 Normal cartridge

Triple action. Box front 3760 inside 3760-0910 Mexican manual 3760-0141 Normal cartridge

USCF Chess x2. Box front 3412 inside 3412-0910 Mexican manual 3412-0141G1 English manual 3412-0920-G3 Normal cartridge

Word Fun. Box front 1122 inside 1122-0910 Mexican manual 1122 English manual 1122-0920-G1 Normal cartridge

4 hours ago, nanochess said:

the NFL Football manual came alone in the second shipment, and probably it is part of your game so don't let it stand separated!

Muchisimas gracias Cumpadre!!!!🤠🤠🤠🤠

This is a fantastic surprise !👍👍👍

You can’t imagine how much I hate not complete games…

I’m so happy to have this little family togheter again! I’ll PM you right away!👍

And thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us the SN of all your games and manuals, very interesting. I will update my global list with those documented variants.🙏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Muchisimas gracias Cumpadre!👍

Your copy seems to be MINT!

But I don’t see the Aurimat white sticker usually placed on the bottom front box cover…

Where is it?

From my list you can see the Aurimat sticker outside of the box is rare. I've only one box (Tennis) with it.