IGNORED

List of game consoles seen in TV and movies?

7800fan

• 9 months later...

Garage Gold 4.6 has them find a boxed 2600 and some games (4 switch woody looks in good condition, box showing wear). Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes gets mentioned. They expected to make $200 out of the lot.

No powered up footage. Pretty sure they've also found 2600 games in 1 or 2 previous eps.

The remake of Flipper has a Game Boy.

I saw Flipper (1996) in theaters, and I should have a video tape somewhere. Liked it a lot back in the day. A boy goes to live with his off-beat uncle. Makes friends with a dolphin, survives a hurricane, and faces off with a hammerhead shark.

Random memories:

The kid's playing a Game Boy when he first meets Flipper. The Game Boy makes noises, which Flipper imitates. The Game Boy doesn't have anything on it's screen.

Swingers has the scene where they're playing NHLPA '93 and making Wayne Gretzky's head bleed (although they talked about fighting being taken out of the game, but it was NHL '94 that removed fighting). I believe the movie Firestarter had some Colecovision products displayed. I remember one of the kids using the Nintendo PowerGlove in one of the Beethoven movies (can't remember if it's the first one or the second one).

I remember seeing a ColecoVision in Witness.

The Amish kid and his mom are staying with a family in the city. He's playing Donkey Kong with other kids in the house. His mom walks in and says his name in a scolding tone; he turns to her and smiles. But this scene's not on the DVD! Was it cut? Was it only on the TV version? Did I dream it? :?