IGNORED

Lock 'N Chase 8k (Collapsing Lupin) with Box (Only 4)

SoulBuster

Actually, they have been around for a while.

The Melody blaster box is from around 2005 and the Christmas Carol box I made in 2011 when part of Dz-Jays testing group.

attachicon.gifmini boxes2.JPG

That's awesome! When I first started making boxes, Melody Blaster was the first one I made. Took 7 attempts to get the sizing and layout correct. I should have just went the smaller route :)

You forgot

Hmm Private release offered to some ?

Not to say that's not right but it's happening.

You may be right or are right about what went on about this thread.

(But a fixed price could of happened and first four who chimned In sold ) but it is a free market seller choice on how to do things. bidding I guess gives everyone a chance ?

But you are a fairly new member here and there are such things are going on here. You will see.

Or you may not , you have something people want. ;) :)

Not meant to sound like it's the majority but is happening to a point. There is no way that it can disputed that's it's not. It's out there if you look for it. (Just more members are catching on)

You will see as time goes by.

You were are assuming

It's not ,So I'm just stating a point that things like this do happen here time to time.

Cheers Brother

I assumed nothing. I have been here long enough to know this has been a thing. I was speaking only for this thread and Lock 'N' Chase. If people want to discuss the topic in general, perhaps a new thread is needed to address the subject. But that is not the case here, with this game, box and open auction.

• Like 1