IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback 2?

mr_intv

Nobody knows, because it hasn't been officially announced yet. Oh, and FDR has been dead for 72 years, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I don't think I've been dead for 72 years. That is about 25 years longer than I've been alive :-o

Don't spread such rumors...

I think somebody knows whether FDR is dead.

Yeah, my wife saw me leaving for work today, so at least there is somebody out there that knows I am not dead, yet.

Or at least I wasn't dead at the time that she saw me this morning :skull:

We'll see my status when I arrive home this evening :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Someone should develop this and lose some money for the cause.

The hand controllers should have touchscreens that load the overlay image of the game being played. Overlays are for the 1970s.

• Like 2

The Nintendo DS version of "Intellivision Lives" does exactly this - it uses the lower touchscreen to display the image of the overlay for the game.

I wish this had been updated for the 3DS with the emulation glitches (like missing arrow count sound in Cloudy Mountain, and missing voices in Space Spartans) cleaned up - it would have been the definitive Intellivision collection on modern hardware.

Edited by FifthPlayer

• 4 weeks later...

Word has come down that there will not be an Intellivision Flashback 2 this year, but could very much be possible for 2018. Definitely it is a bit of a bummer, but I would rather have the product be right than have just a minor improvement over the original.

• Like 3

The Nintendo DS version of "Intellivision Lives" does exactly this - it uses the lower touchscreen to display the image of the overlay for the game.

I wish this had been updated for the 3DS with the emulation glitches (like missing arrow count sound in Cloudy Mountain, and missing voices in Space Spartans) cleaned up - it would have been the definitive Intellivision collection on modern hardware.

Yes. Especially if they were able to get the Imagic, Intellivision, Interphase, and other third-party games into it. I wish it could have happened, but it doesn't seem likely now. :( Unless AtGames has some more secret surprises ...

• Like 1