IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

You are going to have to except this community as it is. Embrace the cynicism, sarcasm, and good-natured ribbing. ;)

Hey I would genuinely like to see Atari come out with something. I was excited when the news broke. So far I have been shown nothing.

Dubs problem is say they are doing great things and so far it doesn't look that way. :-/

Hey I would genuinely like to see Atari come out with something. I was excited when the news broke. So far I have been shown nothing.

Dubs problem is say they are doing great things and so far it doesn't look that way. :-/

The fact that Atari has put more effort into promoting console shell exteriors than they have the actual functionality of the box tells me everything. Then the only message they have is to ignore all the giant flaws in their business plan and the massive mistakes already made, and to wait for the crowdfunding campaign so we don't miss our opportunity to give them money.

No thanks, I heard that story before. Simple as that.

• Like 7

The fact that Atari has put more effort into promoting console shell exteriors than they have the actual functionality of the box tells me everything. Then the only message they have is to ignore all the giant flaws in their business plan and the massive mistakes already made, and to wait for the crowdfunding campaign so we don't miss our opportunity to give them money.

I don't think they're listening. I told them to make it bug free!

• Like 6

Oh I get it but I knew nothing about nor would have cared about the Chameleon.
  • Like 1

That is not a taco. It's a yuppie, hoity-toity fish wrap.

fish taco's are more authentic than ground beef, like many parts of the world, the places closer to the ocean tend to eat more seafood inspired dishes.

Now that I am done with my little bit of taco snobbery, I will finish my taco bell TYVM

• Like 2

You are going to have to except this community as it is. Embrace the cynicism, sarcasm, and good-natured ribbing. ;)

Your a good sport about it at least. Probbaly the best I have ever seen for the amount of ribbing you got over the last couple months. :)
  • Like 4

As far as fast food Tacos go, this place is the best! Small regional chain of around 400 or so restaurants, mostly in the Midwest. They are all over Minnesota! They're headquartered in Wyoming. Unlike the Ataribox, Taco Johns actually exist!

post-42460-0-14750300-1517015566.jpg

plimptaco.jpg

Edited by Pink
  • Like 11