IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

16, if you go by Feargall's 'before Christmas' comment.

Yeah , nah. I read that article. He said by the end of fall and before christmas. That statement can only be true if it's before the end of fall.

"The campaign is going to go live this fall. We haven’t announced the date. It will be coming very soon. Before Christmas"

So yeah, within 13 days

Edited by vcoleiro1
  • Like 1

Yeah , nah. I read that article. He said by the end of fall and before christmas. That statement can only be true if it's before the end of fall.

"The campaign is going to go live this fall. We havent announced the date. It will be coming very soon. Before Christmas"

So yeah, within 13 days

Oh yeah and that interview was posted on October 18th. Not only are they stretching the definition of fall if you ask me, but also the concept of "very soon".

"The campaign is going to go live this fall. We haven’t announced the date. It will be coming very soon. Before Christmas"

So yeah, within 13 days

Next week I bet :0)

Edited by Max Ivi

I skimmed through that latest Feargal Mac video of him and he's drinking supposedly water about five times throughout the video. I'll bet it's not water but vodka or some other alcoholic drink. Why? Because there is no Ataribox.

I also think he's trying not to fidget his feet which is a sign of lying. Don't know about him grabbing his neck though.

post-18158-0-10453300-1512735894.jpg

• Like 2

I was just looking for an ataribox tweet from October saying there would be a game list soon and discovered that the @ataribox account has been suspended. I guess someone at twitter finally realized it was "spammy or just plain fake" (from their reasons for suspending accounts).

C0ibapSUkAAe0Ua.jpg

• Like 10

I was just looking for an ataribox tweet from October saying there would be a game list soon and discovered that the @ataribox account has been suspended. I guess someone at twitter finally realized it was "spammy or just plain fake" (from their reasons for suspending accounts).

C0ibapSUkAAe0Ua.jpg

I'm sorry... I didn't actually read anything you just wrote. I was distracted by the taco ornament - which is impossibly cute, yet somehow still tasty-looking.

• Like 5

I'm sorry... I didn't actually read anything you just wrote. I was distracted by the taco ornament - which is impossibly cute, yet somehow still tasty-looking.

You didn't miss anything. Much like Atari themselves, I distract from statements that have no content with images of things people will like.

• Like 4

Oh yes it's lovely weather for some tacos together with you

We three dudes at Taco Bell are

Eating tacos inside my car

Dew, the Mountain from the fountain

(Spiked with booze from the bar)

O Taco of wonder, Taco of might!

Taco with royal beef in sight,

Gastric upsetting, still digesting,

Leading me to a restless night.

• Like 5

Please load me up with some tacos