IGNORED

Orion re-releases pre-orders now open

Gaztee

Gaz what's the chances of a future reissue of Philia with CD, manual and long box to round out the collection?

Do I want to end up with a mountain of coasters? :)

As for the current games I have an early appointment at the post office in the morning, so finally I will get what I can posted. Hopefully I will have time before going to work to let those that are lucky ones that their games are on their way. The missing parts should be with us this week, so we can get on with completing everyone's order double quick. SO, at some point tomorrow if your games have been shipped, you should get shipping notification from paypal. If you don't, then please be patient, we will get your games out as soon as we can.

Update time - 60% of all orders are now shipped. I will put the tracking details on paypal tomorrow for all those that have shipped. I tried something new at the post office as I was causing a massive queue. I have done drop & go, which means the parcels get processed when the counter staff are free. Saves me causing issues for them, but means I don't get tracking info until I go collect the receipt tomorrow. Those that weren't tracked I will sort on paypal soon.

The remaining 40% will hopefully not be too far away all things being equal.

• Like 3

Package arrived last night, looking forward to getting home tonight. Have to say shipping from the UK all the way to my corner of Washington State was alot quicker than I expected. Plus Royal Mail sounds fancy.

Edited by ace2184

Morning everyone,

Unfortunately I still do not have the parts in hand to continue production of the Orion games. This is doubly frustrating as I know they arrived in the country last weekend! Maybe the customs invoice is coming in the form of a big cheque? So, whatever happens now because of travel and work commitments production won’t start again until after we have been to E-Jagfest next weekend.

I’m really sorry for this delay, but the postal systems seem to have a life of their own. :(

Morning everyone,

Unfortunately I still do not have the parts in hand to continue production of the Orion games. This is doubly frustrating as I know they arrived in the country last weekend! Maybe the customs invoice is coming in the form of a big cheque? So, whatever happens now because of travel and work commitments production won’t start again until after we have been to E-Jagfest next weekend.

I’m really sorry for this delay, but the postal systems seem to have a life of their own. :(

No problem!

• 2 weeks later...