IGNORED

Where the hell is Toki?

sn8k

1 hour ago, sn8k said:

Ill say no more, I forgot how easily upset you older guys get.

It has nothing to do with age, rather everything to do with respect, honor, and integrity.  Though some things where time plays a significant role are maturity, experience, and character.

On the topic of becoming upset, rhetorically asking, what is thought of the individual that kicks up a message board thread, complete with swearing and making demands to "Give it up", over a prototype for an approximately 35 year old game console?

• Like 7

8 hours ago, sn8k said:

2020 going into 2021.....still have  no Toki because of the honour system. How about we live in uncertain times, f@#% honor. We dont know if things are going back to normal.

It's time. We have waited long enough.

Where is Toki? Give it up.

Have you been watching the 100?? You younger guys are such drama queens..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sn8k said:

Dont confuse me with one of those broke, environmentally conscious, inclusive, "woke" pussies.

Wow, you must be so cool. But you still seem to want something you've done nothing to earn. Seems like you have more in common with those you ridicule than you're willing to admit.

But do keep posting - the entertainment value is worth it.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@CPUWIZ

THIS IS THE TOKI TERRORIST

IF YOU DO NOT POST THE ROM OR AT MINIMUM GIVE ME A SPECIAL CART AND A HELICOPTER TO ARGENTINA

THE KITTEN GETS IT

IF YOU CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES AND I GET ONE WHIFF OF ALBERT IN HERE, THE KITTEN GETS IT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I AWAIT YOUR COOPERATION

PXL_20201206_161450347 (1).jpg

PXL_20201206_161246590 (1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Trebor said:

It has nothing to do with age, rather everything to do with respect, honor, and integrity.  Though some things where time plays a significant role are maturity, experience, and character.

On the topic of becoming upset, rhetorically asking, what is thought of the individual that kicks up a message board thread, complete with swearing and making demands to "Give it up", over a prototype for an approximately 35 year old game console?

Because you guys announce something, get someones hopes up and were waiting for a guy that no one knows where the hell he even disappeared to.  To you its some random obsure game on a 35 year old console. To me its a top 5 game on my favorite console.

With how things are going, yeah..... lets wait to release. Or why bother saying anything in the first place. Should have just stayed a rumour if you you had zero intentions of doing anything with it after it was said it would indeed be released.

Ive been waiting to buy this game for years now. Whats it going to take a 2054 release date?

If I had something you guys wanted. And Im the sole owner of it and you were expecting me to release it, I would.

This makes me want to hunt down ElectroCop just to prove its real. And gladly release it free.

The part I find ridiculous is that you guus write off the game like it isnt important but its important enough to hold hostage.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Wow, you must be so cool. But you still seem to want something you've done nothing to earn. Seems like you have more in common with those you ridicule than you're willing to admit.

But do keep posting - the entertainment value is worth it.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I forgot,  you lead boring lives too

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

CPUWIZ

THIS IS THE TOKI TERRORIST

IF YOU DO NOT POST THE ROM OR AT MINIMUM GIVE ME A SPECIAL CART AND A HELICOPTER TO ARGENTINA

THE KITTEN GETS IT

IF YOU CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES AND I GET ONE WHIFF OF ALBERT IN HERE, THE KITTEN GETS IT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I AWAIT YOUR COOPERATION

PXL_20201206_161450347 (1).jpg

Wow, definition of too much time on one's hands if I ever seen it.