IGNORED

New Release From Wave 1 Games

mmbe

The early bird gets the worm.

Pump it fast and get that cash :)

Sperm bank propaganda!

Also, went into a junkyard called Pull N' Save. Thought it would be a good name for a sperm bank.

Damnit, had I known this I probably would not have bought the CD versions of Frogz and Fast Food. I actually haven't even had time to play them.

• Like 2

Ooof.

Can we have a re-do? Give the guy a chance to fix all the bugs in his games and then do a re-release? It would take a lot of egos on both sides I think to simmer... but then everyone's happy in the end.

Thoughts?

Don't Rodney King me here... just proposing ideas.

• Like 1

Can we have a re-do? Give the guy a chance to fix all the bugs in his games and then do a re-release? It would take a lot of egos on both sides I think to simmer... but then everyone's happy in the end.

Thoughts?

A re-release so he can make even more money? Look at the history. People on here offered coding help and a lot of us pointed out bugs that were quite obvious in YT videos. It was met with nothing but anger from JEFFREY JOHNSON (THAT'S HIS NAME NOBODY ELSE. NO MORE COMPARISONS THAT IS ANNOYING.) He's happy pumping out low quality games and apparently people are happy to buy them.

• Like 6

"People on here offered coding help and a lot of us pointed out bugs that were quite obvious in YT videos. It was met with nothing but anger from JEFFREY JOHNSON "

But that's the Jagyar way; ask Leonard Tramiel, he'll tell you. Tell him, Leonard, Tell him. ;)

Pac, are you sayin' the Jaguar and it's retail library weren't polished and built for success? Have you played Trevor McFur?

• Like 4

People on here offered coding help ...

I'm curious Sadman, do you actually believe some of the crap you say? The only people who have offered me coding help were Clint Thompson, Tursi and Atari2600land. None of the people in your circle jerk group have ever offered anything but insults and negativity. YOU PERSONALLY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING GOOD TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I don't even think you like Jaguar, I often wonder why you even participate in this forum. I feel sorry for you and have often imagined you sitting in front of your PC in a filthy t-shirt eating Cheetos and 3 day old pizza and shouting out in anger at the computer screen over random things.

And yes you are so right I'm so rich off making all these profits on Atari Jaguar.... gosh more people should do it. (that's sarcasm Sadman, you know your specialty)

I will remind everyone that this is NOT my thread, I didn't start it and I have not been self promoting here. I have been minding my business and doing my own thing.

Bottom line is this I don't give a damn if you don't like me or my games, you don't have to buy them or play them. But I will keep making them because I am full of ideas and I actually am contributing to the Atari Jaguar regardless of the haters. (unlike others who contribute and do nothing!)

People are going to hate but that will never be enough to stop me from doing what I love and sharing my ideas. ;)

Also FYI I did go back and fix all of the issues with Fast Food 64 and made a fresh NEW version of it, but not for the Jag it is for the PC. As you can see in the Heavy Metal Gamer review I did a really good job polishing it. The standard will be the same for it's sequel and all of my other releases,

That's right somebody reviewed one of my games and had nice things to say about it. Incredible isn't it?

• Like 1

YOU PERSONALLY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING GOOD TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I don't even think you like Jaguar, I often wonder why you even participate in this forum. I feel sorry for you and have often imagined you sitting in front of your PC in a filthy t-shirt eating Cheetos and 3 day old pizza and shouting out in anger at the computer screen over random things.

You mean like this:

IM JEFFREY JOHNSON. I ENJOY CREATING GAMES. I ENJOY THE JAGUAR. I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE PROVIDING NEW CONTENT FOR THE CONSOLE. I MAKE VIDEOS OF MY WORK IN PROGRESS AND UPDATE OFTEN SO POTENTIAL BUYERS CAN KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY GAMES. I DO THIS IN MY FREE TIME BY MYSELF. THERE ARE NO GO FUND MES NOBINDIE GO GOS NO KICK STARTERS YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM ME YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND $1

IM JEFFREY JOHNSON

JEFFREY JOHNSON IS MY NAME NOBODY ELSE. NO MORE COMPARISONS THAT IS ANNOYING.

FACTS

• Like 2

Nope, nobody ever, not even once, tried to help you at all. Never. OK, it didn't happen.

attachicon.gifbones.png

There's more, but you can't be more of a liar than 100% so no need for them.

Yes! I do agree burritos are delicious and I totally should put them in Fast Food 64: Back For Seconds

It must be amazing to be so dim that you just keep taking beatings for WILLFULLY doing stupid stuff, REPEATEDLY, and keep coming back...and wonder, "Gosh, why am I being beaten up so much?"

-Thom

Are you in love with me? Your obsession with me is a bit disturbing and starting to become scary.

Carry on with the circle jerk. Sadman you're in charge of cleanup tonight hope you brought a big enough towel. ;)

It must be amazing to be so dim that you just keep taking beatings for WILLFULLY doing stupid stuff, REPEATEDLY, and keep coming back...and wonder, "Gosh, why am I being beaten up so much?"

Have you tried the new ants game? Unless you have played it you don't know if he has made improvements or not. I suggest you buy it right now so you can make an accurate up to date determination.

A re-release so he can make even more money? Look at the history. People on here offered coding help and a lot of us pointed out bugs that were quite obvious in YT videos. It was met with nothing but anger from JEFFREY JOHNSON (THAT'S HIS NAME NOBODY ELSE. NO MORE COMPARISONS THAT IS ANNOYING.) He's happy pumping out low quality games and apparently people are happy to buy them.

I can't argue with this... I really wish I could.

-Thom

Look, I'm not thrilled with what Jeffrey has been doing, but your comments aren't constructive as others have been. Your responses remind me in the 80s where one nerd made fun of another nerd, to seem cooler to the other nerds. You're still a nerd.

• Like 2

Yes! I do agree burritos are delicious and I totally should put them in Fast Food 64: Back For Seconds

See folks, this is what it looks like when you live inside your own head. No amount of facts being thrown in their face can convince them that the fantasy that they created in their head isn't the reality of the situation. In cases such as this, it's best to just let them continue what they're doing instead of trying to pile on.

• Like 10

See folks, this is what it looks like when you live inside your own head. No amount of facts being thrown in their face can convince them that the fantasy that they created in their head isn't the reality of the situation. In cases such as this, it's best to just let them continue what they're doing instead of trying to pile on.

I couldn't agree more, the World Cup was a bit of a let down this year. I'm glad I didn't take any bets.